HockeyRulez's GM Game Main Thread (teams are available)

Eight of Spades

May 20, 2011
other GMs unanimously voted to veto this deal so it is indeed vetoed...

I went through the proper avenues to get this approved by you... Twice. Other GMs either a) do not want CBJ to become a superpower or b) have a personal vendetta against me.

I thought this game was going to be different. I thought you were going to be a commissioner that could control his game and not let the inmates run the asylum; that could act independently outside of the group think.

Apparently I was incorrect.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
I went through the proper avenues to get this approved by you... Twice. Other GMs either a) do not want CBJ to become a superpower or b) have a personal vendetta against me.

I thought this game was going to be different. I thought you were going to be a commissioner that could control his game and not let the inmates run the asylum; that could act independently outside of the group think.

No one has anything against you, it is the supremely lopsided deal that no one agrees with.

Jul 10, 2010

He is controlling the game. Sorry we dont let people get franchise centers for scrubs. I wouldnt have touched that deal with a 10 foot pole. Any franchise center columbus wants, should have talks that begin with Ryan johanson

Eight of Spades

May 20, 2011
He is controlling the game. Sorry we dont let people get franchise centers for scrubs. I wouldnt have touched that deal with a 10 foot pole. Any franchise center columbus wants, should have talks that begin with Ryan johanson

Talks started with Johansen and he didn't want to rely on potential.

What did Richards get traded for?
What did Thornton get traded for?
What did Phaneuf get traded for?

These deals would be vetoed if this jury of my peers had a say.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State

I told u i didnt like the deal, u know that Getzlaf is worth more than what u traded...

Jul 10, 2010
Talks started with Johansen and he didn't want to rely on potential.

What did Richards get traded for?
What did Thornton get traded for?
What did Phaneuf get traded for?

These deals would be vetoed if this jury of my peers had a say.

Richards returned Schenn. A comparable caliber player to Johansen. And Simmonds a young forward with top 6 potential. And a 2nd in a deep draft.

Phanuef is not a franchise center, the returns are different.

Thornton, well Boston got screwed.

Carter got Voracuk a young top 6 forward, the 8th overall pick and a 3rd.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Richards returned Schenn. A comparable caliber player to Johansen. And Simmonds a young forward with top 6 potential. And a 2nd in a deep draft.

Phanuef is not a franchise center, the returns are different.

Thornton, well Boston got screwed.

Carter got Voracuk a young top 6 forward, the 8th overall pick and a 3rd.

Brad Richards got traded for Mike Smith, Jussi Jokinen and a 1st I think.

I didn't think the deal was horrible. Huselius in a no-injury game is a good offensive player. Ryan - Brassard - Perry and Huselius - Koivu - Selanne are some pretty strong lines.

But im not one to veto deals cause thats just being a party pooper. :sarcasm:

johnnydollaz89*

:isles confirm the deal with the :sens and are now looking to move our 2012 1st + Parenteau for a legit scoring winger

Eight of Spades

May 20, 2011
I told u i didnt like the deal, u know that Getzlaf is worth more than what u traded...

I'm not the Anaheim GM.

We were both happy with the deal. Something is wrong with society and humanity when people go out of their way to "veto" peoples happiness.

Yeah.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
[fieldset=TRADE: COLUMBUS - EDMONTON]

:cbj
Ales Hemsky
EDM 2nd '12

:edmonton
Ryan Johansen

[/fieldset]

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
First of all, this is ridiculous. VETO
Second of all, since you are a co-commish, you probably waived Vinny's no move/trade clause on your behalf, which is pretty corrupt if you ask me. VETO
Finally, you give that package for Doughty but not for Weber? Offering Vinnny, Kubina, and 3 late 1st rounders? Shame on you. VETO
I give this trade 3 vetoes....

LOL i walked away from Weber, you show'd no intrest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad