HockeyRulez's GM Game Main Thread (teams are available)

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
Minnesota hates people who low ball their players. Just because they don't get as much publicity doesnt mean their aren't quality players.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
:nhl
Some of you guys need to review the rules for this game. Please take a minute to go back to the first page to read them again.

A few things:
-ALL trades need to be sent and approved by me
-Only trades with NTCs and NMCs have to be accepted by 2 out of the 3 (Main, Co, and Co) Commisioners
-And when asking to waive a player include the full trade.
- 1 more thing, try not to make trades with so many players involved, keep it a maximum of 4 being traded from the same team at a time....

I have set the starting day of this game on this Tuesday, so thats when trades will start to be announced.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:nhl
Some of you guys need to review the rules for this game. Please take a minute to go back to the first page to read them again.

A few things:
-ALL trades need to be sent and approved by me
-Only trades with NTCs and NMCs have to be accepted by 2 out of the 3 (Main, Co, and Co) Commisioners
-And when asking to waive a player include the full trade.
- 1 more thing, try not to make trades with so many players involved, keep it a maximum of 4 being traded from the same team at a time....

I have set the starting day of this game on this Tuesday, so thats when trades will start to be announced.

Trades don't need to be approved by Gary Bettman. I think that rule is a tad ridiculos. Deals can be vetoed if they make no sense or are brutally one-sided, but when some of us are just making good, quality deals with no clauses, I don't think we need you to tell us that they're okay.

Thats just my opinion, and I assumed we could post because DTMB told me I could send in the deals.

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
Trades don't need to be approved by Gary Bettman. I think that rule is a tad ridiculos. Deals can be vetoed if they make no sense or are brutally one-sided, but when some of us are just making good, quality deals with no clauses, I don't think we need you to tell us that they're okay.

Thats just my opinion, and I assumed we could post because DTMB told me I could send in the deals.

Bolded. i didn't say announce...

HockeyRulez

Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State

i say this so their isnt ridiculous trades being posted and many of us have seen these terrible trades in previous games and know what im talking about so the purpose is exactly that to avoid bad trades, I'm not saying you do bad trades but what I'm saying is I want to avoid the possibility of them happening....

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
i say this so their isnt ridiculous trades being posted and many of us have seen these terrible trades in previous games and know what im talking about so the purpose is exactly that to avoid bad trades, I'm not saying you do bad trades but what I'm saying is I want to avoid the possibility of them happening....

I think its more of a hassel to wait around for you to approve a "4th rounder for Krys Barch" deal then have you veto a obviously flawed deal.

Once again, my opinion, you game, but just saying, its just extra wait time on easy trades.

HockeyRulez

Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
I think its more of a hassel to wait around for you to approve a "4th rounder for Krys Barch" deal then have you veto a obviously flawed deal.

Once again, my opinion, you game, but just saying, its just extra wait time on easy trades.

well i care to disagree, when u announce bad trades other GMs react to it and it doesn't go well. I'd rather be on the safe side and see every deal first before being announced to make the game go smoothly...

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
well i care to disagree, when u announce bad trades other GMs react to it and it doesn't go well. I'd rather be on the safe side and see every deal first before being announced to make the game go smoothly...

See if you think that when some GMs give you **** for making them wait on a small deal that would trigger a large one, but then can't do the large one, because the wait time allowed someone to create a unmatchable offer for the large deal.

Its a silly rule, and the :caps are now open.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

See if you think that when some GMs give you **** for making them wait on a small deal that would trigger a large one, but then can't do the large one, because the wait time allowed someone to create a unmatchable offer for the large deal.

I hate to scavenge, but, can I have the Capitals and switch them with the Leafs?

HockeyRulez

Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State

sorry you have a problem with it, you clearly didn't read the rules before signing up...

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
holden57 is now :leafs:

Bozak, Kadri, Komisarek and Gunnarson are all on the block. but I will gladly entertain offers for everyone. Mainly looking for a top line centre, and wouldn't mind an upgrade at goaltender.

Last edited:

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
Sergei kostysien was just taken out of practice camp during power play drills
More to come....

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
Breaking news: two trades that the :nashville have made have been approved
Players are packing their bags right now heading on two separate planes
We know serge kostysien is in one of the trades, packing for his flight to an undisclosed location
The other player involved in the second trade is heading to Ottawa, but we don't know who that player is....
More to come...

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
wait so my :isles :caps deal is shut down?

Yep and that's a good thing for you cuz Semin is a questionable player and he is a ufa in a year. Streit is your d-man leader on the young D core with hamonic, amac, and soon dehann
I think it's a good thing for you that this trade got rejected but that is just my opinion ;)

johnnydollaz89*

No its not cuz De Haan and Hammonic were used in another deal for a big time player and i wouldnt have had to move them if i woulda had Striet in the deal so now i lose Hammonic and De Haan but still have Striet and Parenteau but lose Semin :( I had the :isles set up for a nice looking team but this just killed it

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
No its not cuz De Haan and Hammonic were used in another deal for a big time player and i wouldnt have had to move them if i woulda had Striet in the deal so now i lose Hammonic and De Haan but still have Striet and Parenteau but lose Semin :( I had the :isles set up for a nice looking team but this just killed it

tweak the semin deal a little and try again.

Eight of Spades

May 20, 2011
Huselius is being dangled on the market.

0.82 PPG player over the past 5 seasons. Minimum 20 goal scorer over the past 4/5 seasons, the only season he didn't score 20 was because he only played 39 games.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
Francoius bouillon on the market
Looking for a low level prospect or a giant d-man

Edit: that was my 1000th post....cool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad