HockeyRulez's GM Game #2 (Spots Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
:wings sign D Greg Zanon at $2.2 mil for 2 years.

Also, really need a #2 center. Willing to trade all prospects/picks, Jonathan Ericsson, Tomas Holmstrom, any of them

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Who ever asks me if Rick Nash is availble i am not even gonna read your pm. He is not on the block and will not get traded.

Unless.........i get a top center, top prospect, 1-5 draft pick, top2 d-man.:sarcasm:

Wont happen boys.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
nhl: Tim Gleason has chosen the Toronto Maple Leafs as his team of choice, expect an announcement later, would like to thank everyone who showed interest.

HR PM me about this

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:ducks

Sign Kyle Wellwood and Arron Asham to 1yr .75mil deals.

Neal-Strome-Selanne
Kostitsyn-Schenn-Hodgson
Forsberg-Johansson-Stafford
Frolik-Wellwood-Asham

Still looking for 2 top 6 forwards. Stafford and Kostitsyn, as well as Reinhart, Klefbom, and Larsen are available for this.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Breaking News The Leafs land Gleason

Tim Gleason has picked Toronto as his new team sigining a 4 yr 16mil with a NTC contract to join the Blue and White. He is yet another key addition that will push Toronto far this year. He joins former Cane Eric Staal and fellow American born players Phil Kessel, Dan Cleary, and Jamie Langenbrunner.

134265323_display_image.jpg

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
:avs

[FIELDSET="The 2012-13 Colorado Avalanche...."]Gabriel Landeskog / Ryan O'Reilly / Alexander Radulov
Sam Gagner / Travis Zajac / Peter Mueller
Brandon Dubinsky / Bryan Little / Ales Hemsky
David Van Der Gulik / Jay McClement / Tim Jackman

Nicklas Grossman / Ryan Wilson
Dougie Hamilton / Johnny Boychuk
Jarden Cowen / Stefan Elliott

Semyon Varlamov / Ray Emery[/FIELDSET]​

Take a look at this before you vote. This is a good young team that have a real shot at the playoffs!

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
Breaking News The Leafs land Gleason

Tim Gleason has picked Toronto as his new team sigining a 4 yr 16mil with a NTC contract to join the Blue and White. He is yet another key addition that will push Toronto far this year. He joins former Cane Eric Staal and fellow American born players Phil Kessel, Dan Cleary, and Jamie Langenbrunner.

134265323_display_image.jpg

Dan Cleary is from Newfoundland i hate when people think he's from America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad