-$64,300,000M
-You have to stay under the cap at all times
-Any trades that put you over will be vetoed
-Use CapGeek to find players salaries and NTCs and NMCs

Trades
-All trades must be sent and approved by HockeyRulez
-The league won't approve any bad trades so don't try it
-Any trade not sent will be vetoed
-All deals involving NTCs or NMCs MUST be sent to and waived by 2 out of the 3 (Main, Co, or Trade) Commisioners before being announced, or it will be vetoed. Include the full trade and a reason why the player(s) will waive to be traded
-I will announce when trading is allowed

Waivers
-If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post the player name and contact in this thread
-Claiming players will be on a first come first serve basis
-Teams will have 1 day to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
-Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears
-If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the player will stay on waivers for the remaining time

Free Agency
-To re-sign or sign a UFA or RFA you must contact the respectable agent
-Just because you made the first or highest offer for a free agent doesn't mean the player will sign with you.
-Each team gets 2 offersheets

Other Rules
-Keep track of your team and make sure to keep your roster and trade block updated
-If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap
-I've been in a lot of GM games so I know how they work, please dont try to make any stupid trades
-If you have any questions you can ask me
-Have fun and enjoy it

League Schedule
-Game Starts: Sunday 1/22/12
-Trading Deadline:
-Quarterfinal Voting:
-Semi-final Voting:
-Conference Final Voting:
-Stanley Cup Finals:
-NHL Draft:
-Free Agency:

Eastern Conference
Boston Bruins - Bruno Mars
Buffalo Sabres - Evgeni Giroux
Carolina Hurricanes - RogueStatus
Florida Panthers - Cliff Clavin
Montreal Canadiens-
New Jersey Devils - Oshie
New York Islanders- OrangeZebra
New York Rangers- NYR Boyler87
Ottawa Senators- Thorntonfan97
Philadelphia Flyers- joiner51
Pittsburgh Penguins- Pitt's Best #87 #66
Tampa Bay Lightning - decandynasty
Toronto Maple Leafs- HockeyRulez
Washington Capitals- donghabs98
Winnipeg Jets- Braden Carlzner

Western Conference
Anaheim Ducks- SwedishMeatballs1990
Calgary Flames- paul123
Chicago Blackhawks- LeafsFan10
Colorado Avalanche- DucheneToJones
Columbus Blue Jackets- canadiensnation
Dallas Stars- canucksrool
Detroit Red Wings- Dr John Carlson
Edmonton Oilers- hallhopkinseberle
Los Angeles Kings- virothepyro
Minnesota Wild- Hockey7
Nashville Predators- KesselLooksLikeRadar
Phoenix Coyotes- Backlund
San Jose Sharks- JayP812
St.Louis Blues- Poole43
Vancouver Canucks- CloweForbidzYou

League Chat Room:
http://us4.chatzy.com/18646738466918

Last edited:

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Post in this thread now. Please reframe from posting unneccessarily and dont post asking others what they think about your team or ask too many question cause thats what PM is for.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

If you have a top pairing d-man, here is what I can offer you. Brace yourself.

NSH 2012 first
NSH 2013 first
Detroit 2013 first
NSH 2012 second
Florida's 2012 second (And even more available!)
Dylan Olsen/M-A Gragnani
Michael Latta
Matt Halischuk
*Niklas Hjalmarsson

*Breathes*

Last edited by a moderator:

JGardiner51

Nov 22, 2011
Leafs Nation
@Eklund Philly had a deal to land Martin St. Louis but it was trashed for a few reasons. Philly still actively shopping for a top line winger.

Starchild74

Aug 27, 2009
To WSH;
Steve Sullivan
Prospect goalie Janus

To TB

Joe ward

This deal was needed for us to clear space

The Lightning are please to have Joel Ward on our team and also in case it was missed in the first thread Tampa also confirms the other trade we made with Wahington Clarke/Galiev trade

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
:avs

Still a lot of interest from around the league for Erik Johnson, Keith Yandle and Jared Cowen. I'm willing to move up to 2 of the 3 but I don't have to move them which means I won't take an offer just to make a trade. Would want either top level prospects or young top6 forwards in return.

If a trade does happen, they will happen tomorrow. So send in any last offers for Johnson, Yandle or Cowen.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:sharks
2013 OTT 3rd

:nashville

James Sheppard

The San Jose Sharks have traded James Sheppard to the Nashville Predators for a third round pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. It is with great sorrow that we say goodbye to James Sheppard. Some say he was just a love child of the Sharks/Wild bromance, but we know he was more than that. We shall always treasure the memories of him playing Call of Duty at Brent Burns' house. His seat in the press box at HP Pavilion will be named the James Sheppard Memorial Seat.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
:sabres have named Jason Pominville and Ryan Getzlaf co-captains for the remainder of the season. Vanek and Myers will be Alternate Captains.

Jul 10, 2010
:sharks
2013 OTT 3rd

:nashville

James Sheppard

The San Jose Sharks have traded James Sheppard to the Nashville Predators for a third round pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. It is with great sorrow that we say goodbye to James Sheppard. Some say he was just a love child of the Sharks/Wild bromance, but we know he was more than that. We shall always treasure the memories of him playing Call of Duty at Brent Burns' house. His seat in the press box at HP Pavilion will be named the James Sheppard Memorial Seat.

imo, nashvilles first bad move of the game. sheppard is out for the season, and doesnt isnt on your roster.

probably coulda got a better plater with that 3rd

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

imo, nashvilles first bad move of the game. sheppard is out for the season, and doesnt isnt on your roster.

probably coulda got a better plater with that 3rd

And now you understand why I did it. #MadScientist #MethodToMadness

Nashville confirms. When we went to sleep last night, we weren't sure if we had done the right thing. Now, with a good nights sleep, we can now say, assuredly, we did. You see, the case of poor James Sheppard brought a tear to everyones eyes here in the Nashville organization, including captain Shea Weber, who felt so bad he decided to hold a player meeting in order to discuss bringing Sheppard here. His press box seat in San Jose grew ever so lonely, and he was given nothing to do. Luckily, we have a role for him in Nashville! James Sheppard will be a press box player along with Bryan McCabe and Ben Lovejoy. During each Nashville home game, they will go around and serve peanuts, popcorn and beer, all respectively, and make sure the crowd here in Nashville gets into the game.

A 3rd was a high price to pay for this, but we felt this charitable donation set the bar for generosity and kindness towards other teams, and the NHL. We may not have won the battle, but dammit, we're winning the war! Fight homelessness in the NHL. For only a 4th-7th round pick, you can provide a home to an NHL player who, perhaps, didn't live up to expectations. Or sucked with the Wild. Or is injured for the season. If you find it in your heart, please, donate to the place where homelessness is the biggest problem.

Detroit.

:sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
:sabres are looking for a good goalie, 3rd line player, a top 4 d-man, and a bottom pair d-man. PM me please

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:ducks

Beauchemin for a 1st, or a good prospect or young Dman...

Visnovsky for the same price...

Khabibulin for a 2nd...

Koivu for a 2nd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad