Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
@Sparty
youre-next-.jpg

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Completely tie game with Turk, within 1 point, going into the final stretch tonight. He has 1 player, McDavid. I have 3, Marchessault, Lindell, and Hanafin.

I'm doomed.

nice matchup, this was really tight till the end!

Reactions: Bench

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
nice matchup, this was really tight till the end!

Esa Lindell bailed me out, otherwise you had it. Can't believe how close my games have been the last two weeks.

@Winger98 and I duking it out this week. I can't express how much I want Abdelkader to knock in a few goals off his ass.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
I'm sure my luck will end soon enough. I've squeaked out wins after big saturday and sunday games by my guys. Anyone interested in Simmonds by chance? Willing to listen to any and all offers on him.

Would be fun to do one where real life contracts are used when assembling your team. With a salary cap and if your guy becomes a free agent, they go into the draft pool. So a weird modified draft/waiver wire/keeper system.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
How did we let Hammett draft Landeskog and Rantanen. I thought I had a great night and then his boys combine for three late goals to come right back on me.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Who knows?! I know its weird cause you'll think you're having a bad ass night and catching up or taking over in the matchup and the other guy matches you. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the week works out for everyone. Anyone have any guys on the trade block?

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
Who knows?! I know its weird cause you'll think you're having a bad ass night and catching up or taking over in the matchup and the other guy matches you. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the week works out for everyone. Anyone have any guys on the trade block?
With Oshie back I’m willing to give up a winger for some help on D or in net. Can always work out a package to even things out. What are you looking for?

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Just curious whats out there. Ill check your team out and see whats up.

Next year, can we lower the amount of Bench spots? Just seems like a ton of spots that are just sitting there. Maybe in turn increase the IR spots to 5 and NA to 5?

Reactions: Winger98

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Just curious whats out there. Ill check your team out and see whats up.

Next year, can we lower the amount of Bench spots? Just seems like a ton of spots that are just sitting there. Maybe in turn increase the IR spots to 5 and NA to 5?

Might help push more add/drop work, too. I go over the available player lists and I have a hard time finding guys who, outside of random chance, would be any real upgrade over what I have.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Might help push more add/drop work, too. I go over the available player lists and I have a hard time finding guys who, outside of random chance, would be any real upgrade over what I have.
Ya adding/dropping players in this format is pretty non existent. seems like all the work is done on the draft. The only time I add a player is if someone goes on IR.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Ya adding/dropping players in this format is pretty non existent. seems like all the work is done on the draft. The only time I add a player is if someone goes on IR.

Yeah, I've only done it for IR or, frankly, just throwing something at a wall and seeing if it sticks.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Why do lineups lock at the start of the day? For example, Vas is playing today and I cannot activate him to my active roster because dropping a player doesnt get reflected until tomorrow? No games have started yet...why is this the case?

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Why do lineups lock at the start of the day? For example, Vas is playing today and I cannot activate him to my active roster because dropping a player doesnt get reflected until tomorrow? No games have started yet...why is this the case?

I can't figure that one out either

I don't have that problem on ESPN

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Neither do I. On ESPN lineups lock at start of first game. Maybe it is a LM setting?

I figured it was a software/resource thing. Cheaper and easier on their end to limit player movement than to have to deal with larger leagues where several folks are making several moves, possibly at the latest moment.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I figured it was a software/resource thing. Cheaper and easier on their end to limit player movement than to have to deal with larger leagues where several folks are making several moves, possibly at the latest moment.
I think its the settings. I'm in a different Yahoo league and I don't have that problem there.

Reactions: jprenkert

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Ive made roster moves ( Bench-> Start, Starting-> Bench) 30 minutes before games. I try and do it early morning just so i dont have to worry about it. Could it be a time zone issue?

Were you trying to activate Vas before his game started so you could start him same day?

I dont know if the league would make the change during the season or after but it can be switched to where any additions are added and usable same day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad