OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Tough decision to make here today. My three goalies today are Rittich, Dubnyk and Luongo. Rittich and Dubnyk are playing each other and Luongo is going against Toronto.

Take the sure win by using Rittich and Dubnyk or roll the dice, hope Luongo can win against Toronto and hope you can pick the winner in the Calgary @ Minnesota game?

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Rantanen and Landeskog killing me again tonight, took away my fifty point lead today all by themselves.

Reactions: Hammettf2b

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Turned out OK for Greiss. Although I must say me picking up Lehner might actually tilt our match. He played 2 of the 3 games this week.

I've gotten hammered by goalies for like three weeks now. I'm getting used to it. I'm waiting to go against Mrazek and watch him put up sixty points over a week. :laugh:

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
I've gotten hammered by goalies for like three weeks now. I'm getting used to it. I'm waiting to go against Mrazek and watch him put up sixty points over a week. :laugh:

i decided to beef up my goalies, since my wingers are so, so bad. With the goalies i at least have good C, D and G now :D

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Lost another tight one. Grats Winger, you dog you. Eichel has no chill. None. Zero.

Thought I could gut out this season but with 2 of my top 5 picks on IR with surgeries, I might already be entertaining a fire sale down the stretch. We're having a fire!!!! Sale.

Reactions: Eternal Sunshine

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I need 3.8 points between Draisatl and Nurse, Hammett is done for the night. Neither of us deserves to lose this one, unless something really big happens for someone else both of us will end up as top scorers for the week.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Congrats to Nardeens team for pulling one out and beating me. First lost of the season. Thought I was going to pull another come from behind win on the last night of the matchup. Should’ve started Murray last night.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Lost another tight one. Grats Winger, you dog you. Eichel has no chill. None. Zero.

Thought I could gut out this season but with 2 of my top 5 picks on IR with surgeries, I might already be entertaining a fire sale down the stretch. We're having a fire!!!! Sale.

I lucked out your goalies had weak games today. It wouldn't have taken much to flip our records today. Next week will be better, you're taking on Hammett's team.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I lucked out your goalies had weak games today. It wouldn't have taken much to flip our records today. Next week will be better, you're taking on Hammett's team.

I must have been having a stroke when I put any faith into Jake Allen. Guy has two scoring options: 15 points or -1. Jimmy Howard is going to be the Blues goalie by the end of the year.

And yes, "better." So much "better."

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
That took too long to get those points with those two guys. No more unbeatens.

Looks like everyone in Division One is .500 or better now. Does Yahoo let us rename the divisions, lol

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Those four extra games I got in turned out to be the difference, that and the goalies.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I'm not really sure what Aaron's doing to his team or if he understands how to use the IR and NA slots yet. Rather than dropping Mete he should have just put him in an NA slot, so he can still have the requisite number of prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad