OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Oh yeah I believe they just know how many games played all of your team will have if you're setting your lines optimally

More of a stats thing, not a rule or anything

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Yup. Wanted to know for the trade i accepted. Sounds like this is some what similar to the 16 team baseball league I’m in where we have to have certain amount of prospects in our minor league system, and have games played in MLB restrictions.

Reactions: Eternal Sunshine

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
It's not a complete fantasy league experience for me unless the league founder steamrolls. :laugh:

Looking good for me this week but just give it a bit...

In the meantime someone please offer me for labanc and/ or Bailey

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
My team is slowly coming together, after getting sideswiped IRL at the draft and auto drafting, piecing together a team is tough!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I have a feeling I'm in trouble, too. Carolina takes a ton of shots, rarely scores. Recipe for Quick running up a lot of points tonight.

You called it. You, sir, got QUICKED. Threw up 19.35 points on ya in a 34 save shutout. Ouch. You're wounded, too.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
My team is hot garbage

Any Nico Hischier fans out there? I just put him on my trading block if anyone wants to deal. Would prefer a winger in return.

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
I have a feeling I'm in trouble, too. Carolina takes a ton of shots, rarely scores. Recipe for Quick running up a lot of points tonight.

tenor.gif

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
I thought I was going to lose this week till I came back and had a great Sunday. There is a yahoo group chat we can use instead of coming back to this all the time haha

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I just waived James Neal. Calgary just scored nine goals tonight and dude didn't get a single point, so pick him up at your own risk. I didn't want to believe he could fall off so hard, but he doesn't seem to fit in that team at all.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I just waived James Neal. Calgary just scored nine goals tonight and dude didn't get a single point, so pick him up at your own risk. I didn't want to believe he could fall off so hard, but he doesn't seem to fit in that team at all.

Scoring wingers like him can do that. There's too many guys to list who were productive and then, for whatever reason, never get that same mojo back.

The one I always remember is Cheechoo. In the 2006 season he scored 56 goals. By 2010, at the age of 30, he splitting time in the AHL.

Reactions: Sparty

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
8 goals. Ouch. I lost my match-up last week because Holtby gave up a 4 goal lead and got lit up for 5 goals in like 25 minutes. So that was cool. Goalies, man.

and i picked up reimer just when luongo came back instead of someone like hill...own stupidity

EDIT: Looking for a good scoring Winger. Can Offer young talent and a bit of defensive Depth

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad