OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
'Hawks are starting to do the downward dive the wings did in 2010. Core guys have lots to give but not enough cap room to bring in reinforcements. Plus untimely retirements (Hossa).

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Not if I make that mistake first!!
giphy.gif

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
You guys are a bunch of trade vultures. Every offer so far has been trying to move a veteran for one of my equal/more productive youger players.

Now I know what the AI feels like in EA hockey.

Reactions: mantha39

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
You guys are a bunch of trade vultures. Every offer so far has been trying to move a veteran for one of my equal/more productive youger players.

Now I know what the AI feels like in EA hockey.

I mean we are on HF Boards, not sure what else you'd expect. :naughty:

Reactions: Bench

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Completely tie game with Turk, within 1 point, going into the final stretch tonight. He has 1 player, McDavid. I have 3, Marchessault, Lindell, and Hanafin.

I'm doomed.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Mine is super close too. I have Rittich and he has Koskinen, I'm up ten and if Edmonton gets this shootout I'm probably boned.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Whew, thought losses and wins were worth a lot more points than they are. Finally in the win column!

Reactions: Bench

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Sorry guys, don't go looking for Abby on the waiver wire. My team needed more players who are heavy on the puck.

Reactions: mantha39

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
And heavy on the Salary Cap flexibility... good thing we don't have to worry about a salary cap. hahaha

No kidding. Some of our teams look like the 2002 Red Wings.

Speaking of heavy players, I think @Eternal Sunshine will like my latest add. Good ol' Ben Harpur. Who, one might ask? Well he has 4 career points (2 points the year) and is owned in 0% of Yahoo leauges. But that boy is hitting and blocking shots! Digging into the stats, in our league Harpur has more fantasy points the last two weeks, than the following players: Josi, Ekblad, Patrick Kane, Laine, Voracek, Doughty and many more actually great players.

Reactions: Eternal Sunshine

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
No kidding. Some of our teams look like the 2002 Red Wings.

Speaking of heavy players, I think @Eternal Sunshine will like my latest add. Good ol' Ben Harpur. Who, one might ask? Well he has 4 career points (2 points the year) and is owned in 0% of Yahoo leauges. But that boy is hitting and blocking shots! Digging into the stats, in our league Harpur has more fantasy points the last two weeks, than the following players: Josi, Ekblad, Patrick Kane, Laine, Voracek, Doughty and many more actually great players.

Everyday'er

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad