OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I have a nice group of defenders and I'm looking to secure my forwards. Bonus points for a right winger. Maybe a starting goalie.

Burns is my golden boy, but after that I have great #1 guys like OEL and Pietrangelo. Then there's the young and with high upside is Hanafin (56 points last 2 weeks) or Lindell (48 points). Risto is sure to get interest but he's expensive. Povorov is a 21-year-old playing 24 minutes a night.

If you're prospect trade oriented, Boqvist is there. Draft picks available, too.

Keep in mind I'll also bundle another player like a winger/center to help round out any trade holes. I'm here to kick tires.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
I have a nice group of defenders and I'm looking to secure my forwards. Bonus points for a right winger. Maybe a starting goalie.

Burns is my golden boy, but after that I have great #1 guys like OEL and Pietrangelo. Then there's the young and with high upside is Hanafin (56 points last 2 weeks) or Lindell (48 points). Risto is sure to get interest but he's expensive. Povorov is a 21-year-old playing 24 minutes a night.

If you're prospect trade oriented, Boqvist is there. Draft picks available, too.

Keep in mind I'll also bundle another player like a winger/center to help round out any trade holes. I'm here to kick tires.

i thought about putting something together a few days back, but my defenders after hedman, dumba and chabot have produced so far.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013

I’d be interested in something like this. Basically anyone but a goalie is available for the right price on my team. Given i probably can’t gauge the value here, want to propose something and then we can both say we kicked some tires?

Reactions: Bench

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I left my youngest, most fragile and beautiful son, Drake Batherson on the bench

I should have believed in him

Reactions: mantha39

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm going to kick tires back at you and throw you some forwards of interest. Maybe we can work something out... I could use a good dman.

C: Getzlaf, Zibanejad, Couturier
LW: Pacioretty
RW: Kane, Atkinson

Let me know fellow tire kicker.

Reactions: Bench

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
What are the keeper setting again? If guys are NA status or prospect status, will they count against keeper #

Now that I'm double checking you need to add another guy as Gurianov is too old (2015 draft is too long ago, we are carrying players from 2016, 17, and 18 drafts)

For your team, it looks like you'll be okay with Vesalainen as a keeper into next year as he won't hit 50 games

You will have to replace Nylander whether he plays 50 games or not as he will age out (2016 draft)

and we don't know who your 3rd is currently

So you would keep 10 NHL players + Vesalainen

Ideally you'd draft the 2 prospects during our live time, otherwise we'd expect you to add 2 prospect eligible guys after the draft as soon as possible

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
So can we only start players in 70 games per week? Here I was just trying to start players every time they had a game not realizing I had to be more selective about who I played each day.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I'm trying to take Bishop off ir but it says I have too many players. I ended up dropping 2 players but it doesn't seem like they left my roster even though they are on waivers now. Anyone know how to fix this?

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
So can we only start players in 70 games per week? Here I was just trying to start players every time they had a game not realizing I had to be more selective about who I played each day.

I had no idea this is a thing. Yahoo hasn't dinged me yet and I thought I'd been filling up my dressed roster pretty heavily.

Reactions: jprenkert

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
It can be a thing but usually people don’t use it. Only is a factor with baseball with pitchers. I think you’d see it like you do weekly moves left

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
When I look at my matchup now it says 69/76 remaining, so I guess they just use 70 until they know how many you will actually play to see your progress.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad