OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I'd be willing to do something but I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. Do you want depth guys or top end guys. I'm probably stronger on left than right now that they added LW for Draisatl.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
I'd be willing to do something but I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. Do you want depth guys or top end guys. I'm probably stronger on left than right now that they added LW for Draisatl.

Just looking for more balance. I’m stuck with two RW/C in my bench today with one LW spots open. I’d be willing to do any level of player or even give 2 for an upgrade.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Just looking for more balance. I’m stuck with two RW/C in my bench today with one LW spots open. I’d be willing to do any level of player or even give 2 for an upgrade.

I've sent you a message on Yahoo. I'm looking to shake up my roster and nobody is untouchable.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
This is the only downside of the prospect thing, once they make the league you have to decide if you still want to carry them out replace them with someone who is not in the league yet. I'm carrying Borgstrom for now but I'll probably drop him and replace him with a different prospect when Bergeron comes back. Most of these guys are going to be albatrosses for a few years until they're worth having.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
This is the only downside of the prospect thing, once they make the league you have to decide if you still want to carry them out replace them with someone who is not in the league yet. I'm carrying Borgstrom for now but I'll probably drop him and replace him with a different prospect when Bergeron comes back. Most of these guys are going to be albatrosses for a few years until they're worth having.
I don't think its a big concern to be honest. We have a lot of BN spots with a huge team already. It won't hurt as much as people think to stash a NA stud when he becomes eligible. It's not like we are picking up studs on the waiver wire anyways.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Seriously, dude is going to be the steal of the year at this rate.

Last edited:

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I sent you something, I'm flexible though. I'd like to do something around Pionk though.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
@Bench you are going down !! ! ! !

528562fc81b683eb7b968378f534d98c.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad