OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Just like Hammett with Ratanen and Landeskog. I'm just waiting for my guys to come off the IR. Looking to make deals. Hard part is that you really have to dig deep on the WW to find something to take their place.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I'm trying to get better on the right wing. I have Parise, Schwartz, Giroux and M. Tkachuk who play on the left and nobody really who can play on the right. I'd like to deal one of them for a similar quality winger on the right if possible.

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm trying to get better on the right wing. I have Parise, Schwartz, Giroux and M. Tkachuk who play on the left and nobody really who can play on the right. I'd like to deal one of them for a similar quality winger on the right if possible.

I am pretty loaded on RW. Kane, Atkinson, Boeser and Wilson.

I'd be interested in Tkachuk since I'm booked at center.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I am pretty loaded on RW. Kane, Atkinson, Boeser and Wilson.

I'd be interested in Tkachuk since I'm booked at center.

Yeah I was checking out your roster but the hard part is trying to figure out how to make it work. With it being a keeper league I have a lot more reservations about dealing Tkachuk.

I keep pondering Giroux for P Kane since they're about the same age and we know what we're dealing.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Any interest in Timo Meier?

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007

Offre Snet ......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad