HFWF: The Reboot XI - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Coast Guard @CoastGuardOfTheWorld
Can confirm the pilot that was saving Falco is dead. His head is now on a spear by the Sentinels. @jbell886 is highly offended that he has a head rival.

@Falco Lombardi is alive, but he lost his arm. They stopped the bleeding by wrapping a piece of GUADALUPE’S FAT THIGH around the wound. @ColePens & @KIRK survived, but we have not seen where this zombie @Scandale du Jour has disappeared too. The Sentinels are closing in.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Update:

@ColePens is shown getting into his helicopter with zombie @Scandale du Jour. They’re out to save @KIRK.

8 hours later...

Zombie Scandale is now flying the helicopter. They shine a light down on the island and see the standoff with the Sentinels. KIRK recognizes the helicopter and starts jumping on GUADALUPE like a trampoline. They descend down to grab KIRK, AND COLEPENS GRABS KIRK!

Zombie Scandale begins to fly away and leaving everyone else, but Zombie Scandale flies the helicopter into the aircraft that was about to save @Falco Lombardi. Both crash into the sea and island, everyone flying down to the water below.

Falco is trapped and possibly dead, KIRK is still stranded but landed on shore, ColePens landed on GUADALUPE’S stomach so he’s healthy, and who knows what happened to Zombie Scandale.

To be continued...

KIRK (@KIRK)
Zombie @Scandale du Jour is ******* idiot.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Here lies @Falco Lombardi. Thought he could cheat death, but no matter how high he soared, the Golden Shovel flies higher.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I came back from the dead once. I can do it again. This time I am going to ask Lil’ Conner to come with me, team up, and help set things right as a tag team and we can win some gold as well.

Hell maybe @Mitchy will give him an autograph.

KIRK (@KIRK)
What the hell is this? Teaming up with Lil' Conner. No **** THIS. No **** THAT.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Apparently, @M.C.G. 31's Golden Shovel also took out the only redeeming part of your character.

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Can confirm the pilot that was saving Falco is dead. His head is now on a spear by the Sentinels. @jbell886 is highly offended that he has a head rival.

@Falco Lombardi is alive, but he lost his arm. They stopped the bleeding by wrapping a piece of GUADALUPE’S FAT THIGH around the wound. @ColePens & @KIRK survived, but we have not seen where this zombie @Scandale du Jour has disappeared too. The Sentinels are closing in.[/QUOTE]

KIRK (@KIRK)
The cruelty of the Golden Shovel knows no bounds. @Falco Lombardi survives . . . to a fate worse than death.

Reactions: Mitchy

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Falco:
Brian-Cage-Impact-645x370.jpg

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Idk man, Stash’s arc has taken a wild turn too :laugh:

Yes, but STASH was part of your original cast of characters. Nothing will top that.

BUT . . . GUADALUPE . . . let's just say I remember the PM I got from @Disclose thanking me for inventing a FAT PIG of a sister for him and then telling me I'm ******* crazy. It was a touching moment, really. I guess you had to be there. :D

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
Pray for Disclose, pray for Guadalupe. Hang in there!
While we wait for their rescue. we're doing our part to know wtf is going on.
we sent our spies to spy on the russian spies to have answers about STASH.
what we found is shocking.....

what is KIRK 2.0 doing with Vladimir Putin?????
maxresdefault.jpg

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
Pray for Disclose, pray for Guadalupe. Hang in there!
While we wait for their rescue. we're doing our part to know wtf is going on.
we sent our spies to spy on the russian spies to have answers about STASH.
what we found is shocking.....

what is KIRK 2.0 doing with Vladimir Putin?????
maxresdefault.jpg

NBC News (@NBCNews)
First STASH, then KIRK2.o. Both Russian spies. Now there are as yet unconfirmed reports that @Brudda's turtle SNAPS also may be a Russian spy.

NBC News (@NBCNews)
We are hearing that authorities believe there may be a deeper connection between HFWF and Russia. Subpoenas have been issued to @M.C.G. 31, as he's the owner and GM of HFWF, and to @El Dandy, as he's generally understood to have a negative influence on @M.C.G. 31.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador @AMLO_president58
wow. no shame here. @Clare2904 confirmed to be a Russian Spy.
now listen.... give us back the monkey and we might allow @Scandale du Jour to go inside the Lake Of reincarnation.
Answer carefully or he'll never be Pretty again.

luchalibreonline @luchalibreonline
Ok... so @Clare2904 just killed the president of Mexico. WTF?!?!?!?!?
JUSTIN TRUDEAU, you're not getting Zombie Frenchie back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad