HFWF: The Reboot XI - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
It appears you're the type to fart in an elevator and blame the one other person standing in that elevator with you.

You only have 2 lines to whoever's 5: Referring to someone's time in a promotion, and trying to label anything someone else says with the very repetitive nature you cause and display.
(To translate into words you can understand, "no, you.")

Also, appears you're afraid to sully whatever legacy you think you have built up before I got here, afraid of the unknown.

Of course you have a problem putting up the titles, I never expected you to risk losing them, but I really don't blame you.
That's extremely uncouth of you to say. Please show your champion(s) more respect than this, especially as you beg for title shots in very poor taste. I have addressed you twice (twice more than necessary), and the fact remains that you have simply not earned a title shot with your, what was it...0 experience in HFWF. I seriously hope your ability in the ring is higher than the wits you've displayed thus far, otherwise your career will go up in smoke before it even starts. If you're really lucky, maybe you'll be good enough to lace my boots or shine my belt before I go out and tear the house down with the real talent in this company. Which at this rate, might just have to be friendly competition with the rest of The Outcasts.
Again?

Even the blind can see what I mean.

You think the rest of the HFWF is going to start licking the boots of the outhouse and become "friendly competition"? All because of me?

Don't mention wits, just as you shouldn't mention regurgitation, when you are clearly outmatched in the wits department. By the n00b. Avoid as long as you can, it's the smartest thing you can do.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
LLRR Youtube Channel:

2PeWHwf.gif

Falco: Welcome everybody to LeftLeftRightRight. I am your host @Falco Lombardi and today I'm joined by everyone's favorite VHS movie star and my best friend @Cor!!!

*Cor smirks and acknowledges the camera*

Falco: Today we are playing it a little old school. We've got the Nintendo 64, we've got the Gamecube and we're going to be playing Goldeneye 64!

Cor: *sighs*

Falco: ...or not? Not a fan? It's like the original shooter that we all grew up with@

Cor: No don't get me wrong. I used to LOVE Goldeneye but god it's just one of a number of things that that wannabe loser Chytil used to ruin. That dude was so bad and could only ever play as Oddjob. Yeah he's THAT guy.

Falco: Lame. Alright, let's switch it up. Hmmm.....little Mario Kart Double Dash?

Cor: Yeah let's play.

*Falco and Cor start playing as a team*

Cor: Hey so you know that movie I shot over the break?

Falco: The sequel to that film with the killer tire, "Rubber"?

Cor: Yeah that's the one. Anyway we had this really weird guy that tried to get on as an extra. Looking back it now, I'm pretty sure it was Chytil.

Falco: LMAO really?

Cor: Yeah he had on a BFE t-shirt, kept sneaking around my trailer. Totally bizarre.

Falco (laughing): I....I just can't believe this dude. Like... you literally put this dude in the GARBAGE. Literally trash. And he just left! Just gone and now what? He thinks he's just going to return after forever change his name and start winning? And now he's what? The fourth member of the Outcasts? Do we call him Natey now?

Cor: It's still Chytil. And frankly....

*Cor lands a perfect bomb-omb shot clearing the road as Falco and Cor grab the victory*

Cor: ....I'm just tired of him being around. It's time we ended him once and for all. I'm better than him. I always have been and I always will be.

*Cor puts down the controller and walks off. Falco nods in approval and follows*

The camera begins to fade to black and the video ends with a flash on the screen

images

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HFWF wrestler AC did an AMA earlier this week and here are a few highlights.

Asked about CHGoalie getting into a feud with the Outcasts already before even wrestling a match.

I admire the kid but I think he may be trying to jump the queue a bit. Luckily for him if he really wants to prove he is worthy of getting a shot at the title that fast he can do do after Payback when the G1 starts

Asked about The Gongshow and UnrealMachine both threatening to leave HFWF for AEW.

I think it is just them trying to get MCG to show his hand but let’s face it MCG is smarter than that. He won’t be bluffed into making a move he does not want to. He knows he has the advantage and that those are empty threats.

Asked about his own threat to leave last year.

That was never going to happen. I have a lot of friends in other company’s and they see me “struggling” and say I should join them. But that is not going to happen. HFWF is my home and has been for almost a decade .

Asked about Punk in WWE and Jericho in AEW and any chance for a Resistance Reunion.

Two of my best friends in the business and getting to form a stable with them was great but they are both content where they are as am I. Punk wanted the big pay day and Jericho gets to have a major role with AEW. I respect that.

Asked why his success in other promotions has not yet translated to success in HFWF.

I think the answer is a combination of several previous answers. CHGoalie has had success in smaller companies. Will he have it here? I mean Jericho, Punk and Myself has also had that success around the world but none of us really had success here in HFWF. Why? Why are Jericho and Punk both having success in WWE and AEW? Because when they are there, they are able to be the top guys. There they are the best. It’s unfair to call either of those promotions small ponds but really that is the analogy that works. They get to be big fish in small ponds. They come here and they have just as hard of a time as I have had. That’s because HFWF truly has the best talent. To win here is to prove you are the crem de la crem. I could go elsewhere and probably be champion. But want to prove I’m the best. HFWF is where I can do that.

He was asked what his next step is.

That’s simple. Winning the G1 and getting a shot at the heavyweight championship against whom ever that maybe. That goal has not changed. I will win that title again, prove I am the best and take HFWF to the next level. It is my Destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad