HFWF: The Reboot XI - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
BOLTS CLUB is seen backstage. Gongshow with his world title, @The Catalyst with the ACC title and the recently returned @AlwaysSunnyInTampa is shown wheeling his luggage.

Gong: uh, what are you doing Sunny?

Sunny: What? I'm all packed and ready to go.

AC: What's that in your hand?

Sunny: our plane tickets, MCG got us first class seats!

Gong: I eint getting on no HFWF charted plane! Half the roster died or crashed or whatever

AC: I think they are all eating eachother now

Sunny: WHAT?!

*MCG is shown peaking his head behind the curtain*

Gong: Damnit MCG, for the last time stop trying to get more of the roster to your death island! This isnt survivor!!!

Reactions: KIRK and Mitchy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
UPDATE: At HFWF HQ, The Machine is in the lounge area playing video games. Always Sunny isn’t allowed in, and MCG is giving @The Gongshow dirty looks behind his back.

The Gongshow and @UnrealMachine are playing video games as @The Catalyst is narrating, supposedly for the YouTube page. They opt for a game of NHL, and UnrealMachine looks at the controller confused. He tries to eat it, but AC and @El Dandy have to stop him and show him how to play the game. They start up, and The Gongshow is using cheap tricks to score plenty of goals on UnrealMachine.

By the start of the 3rd period, it was 8-0 Gongshow, whose cocky nature was getting the better of him as he was getting loud and rambunctious. UnrealMachine is getting angry as the game starts. Dandy is coaching UnrealMachine on his breathing as AC continues to narrate as if nothing is wrong. Always Sunny says he came with everyone’s coffee, but MCG had locked the door on him.

Gongshow scores another goal to make it 9-0 early on, and UnrealMachine’s breathing gets heavier. Dandy is trying to calm him down, but MCG is smirking in the background. Gongshow scores again to make it 10-0, and now, UnrealMachine flips the table over, destroying the television and the game. UnrealMachine is throwing shit around, he even throws AC into the wall. UnrealMachine grabs the PlayStation and he starts beating The Gongshow over the head with it. Dandy tries pulling UnrealMachine off, but MCG tells Dandy to let him get it out of his system. UnrealMachine is pummelling Gongshow. Gongshow is making noises, but after one last hit with the PlayStation, Gongshow’s noises stop. UnrealMachine nods and smiles at MCG. Dandy shrugs as if it was really impressive, and AC is sad about Bolts Club already dying. Always Sunny asks if everything is okay in there.

To be continued...

EVENTS
- UnrealMachine kills The Gongshow

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
UPDATE: @ColePens is shown in a super secret location. He has a couple of vials in front of him on the table. He writes some notes and then hands the vials to a couple of people in a lab.

They people in the lab do their work, and then keep an eye on a machine behind glass. The machine is going wild, smoke, sparks, all that stuff as it’s working on the vials. After several moments, one of the workers in the lab yells out, “IT WORKED!”

ColePens pops up out of his chair and slowly approaches the glass. He looks at the machine as the smoke settles...

A zombie version of @Scandale du Jour walks out. He cracks his neck, breathes heavily, and belts out in a robotic voice, “where the f*** is my mirror?” Cole smiles.

To be continued...

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
UPDATE: At HFWF HQ, The Machine is in the lounge area playing video games. Always Sunny isn’t allowed in, and MCG is giving @The Gongshow

The Gongshow and [USER=168113]@UnrealMachine
are playing video games as @The Catalyst is narrating, supposedly for the YouTube page. They opt for a game of NHL, and UnrealMachine looks at the controller confused. He tries to eat it, but AC and @El Dandy have to stop him and show him how to play the game. They start up, and The Gongshow is using cheap tricks to score plenty of goals on UnrealMachine.

By the start of the 3rd period, it was 8-0 Gongshow, whose cocky nature was getting the better of him as he was getting loud and rambunctious. UnrealMachine is getting angry as the game starts. Dandy is coaching UnrealMachine on his breathing as AC continues to narrate as if nothing is wrong. Always Sunny says he came with everyone’s coffee, but MCG had locked the door on him.

Gongshow scores another goal to make it 9-0 early on, and UnrealMachine’s breathing gets heavier. Dandy is trying to calm him down, but MCG is smirking in the background. Gongshow scores again to make it 10-0, and now, UnrealMachine flips the table over, destroying the television and the game. UnrealMachine is throwing **** around, he even throws AC into the wall. UnrealMachine grabs the PlayStation and he starts beating The Gongshow over the head with it. Dandy tries pulling UnrealMachine off, but MCG tells Dandy to let him get it out of his system. UnrealMachine is pummelling Gongshow. Gongshow is making noises, but after one last hit with the PlayStation, Gongshow’s noises stop. UnrealMachine nods and smiles at MCG. Dandy shrugs as if it was really impressive, and AC is sad about Bolts Club already dying. Always Sunny asks if everything is okay in there.

To be continued...

EVENTS
- UnrealMachine kills The Gongshow[/USER]

Youtube Video That Takes Place Just Before This.

@El Dandy @The Gongshow @UnrealMachine @The Catalyst are at a bistro.

Dandy: Why did you invite us here AC?

AC: Ill let you know once @Scandale du Jour shows up.

UnrealMachine looks concerned.

UnrealMachine: I think he had something else come up.

El Dandy: Really? He never said anything.

Gongshow: There he is.

They all look and see Scandale walking down the road.

xwhchGY.jpg

AC: Damn man you don't look so good.

Scadale walks towards UnrealaMachine and UM gets him to sit beside him.

UnrealMachine: Here buddy, saved you a seat.

AC: Now that we are all here I I just wanted to say a few words. Since Joining the Machine, even if it was no on my own accord, I have to say I've been enjoying it.

Scadale is trying to take a bite out of UnrealaMachine and UM steals a steak from an adjoining table letting them know he will reimburse them but his friend is deathly hungry.

UnrealMachine: Hey waiter guy bring me 7 Raw steaks. It the way my buddy here loves it. He is just dying to have one.

YpXjj1R.jpg

AC: So I got you all gifts.

AC pulls out a bag and takes out two and hands them to UnrealMachine and Scandale.
Unreal opens his and sees a HFWF tag team title belt. Scandale is trying to eat the wrapping so Unreal helps him open it. It is the other Tag title.

Dandy: Nice!

UnrealaMachine: Where did you get these?

Well the one I found just after beating Fro in the Last Man standing match. The other literally fell into my hands.

A flashback to Scandale in the helicopter witn Dr Pepper and Peter is shown.

Peter: You sure this is where the other are?

Scandale: Yeah we are here to resuce them.

Dr Pepper: Where are the other member of the machine? Are they not helping?

Scandale: if they came there would not be enough room...we are almost there open the side and drop the ladder.

Pepper and Peter open the door. Scandale approaches the island.

Scandale: See them?

Pepper: Yeah I think so.

Scandale then pushes them both out. Scandale sees Pepper had dropped his tag title and picks it up.

Scandale: Finders keepers. Mine now.

The scene then fast forwards to where he lands back at HFWF HQ and has his fight with ColePens. Cole gets in the helicopter and and flys off. He looks over and sees the belt in the passenger seat.

Cole: A title!

He looks closer and sees it is a tag title.

Cole: I have no partners, everyone abandoned me.

He tosses the title out of the open door and it falls hitting a flock of birds. Then an Eagle grabs it in its tallons and flies away. It is suddenly stopped as it hits a window of the HFWF HW dropping the title. The tag title continues to fall and hits an awning near the friont door. AC is seen approaching the door as it slides down into his hands as he goes to open the entrance.

AC: The heck?

AC looks around but no one is around.

AC: I know just what to do with this.

UnrealMachine continues to try and find food for Zombie Scandale.

Dandy: Nioce.

AC: And do not worry sir I did not forget about you.

He hands Dandy a gift too. El Dandy opens it to reveal the retired HFWF US title.

Dandy: Sweet! Where did you get this?

AC: Oh I just found it laying around.

CJOOAqZ.jpg

Gongshow: What abnout me AC? Your Bolts Club Brother?

AC: Oh...Ah well you already have the HFWF World Heavy Weight title. I did not think you needed anything else. Besides now we all have a championship. The Machine is Undoubitbly the greatest Faction in HFWF history. We have ALL the Gold.

They all take a moment to bask in this when from a neighbnouring table a guy sits down with a friend.

Guy 1: What I miss?

Guy 2: Oh the Sentinelese have arrived and they put Fros body in a catapult and lauched it at the HFWF guys. In the chaos Snap was kicked over and Fro landed on him. He is the new 24/7 Internet Lightweight Heavyweight Champion.

Guy 1: But how did he pin Snap he is a turtle and cannot have his shoulders on the ground.

Guy 2: Snap was in the soft sand near the beach and was pushed down into it by Fros weight so yeah it's legit.

Guy 1: Wow so Fro's corpse is the first Grand Slam Champion as he now has the 24/7 Internet Lightweight Heavyweight championship. Nice.

The Machine members seem confused by this.

Dandy: We should go celebrate.

Gongshow: Good idea, Lets go to the HFWF HQ lounge, play some video games. FIRST!

Suddenly Always Sunny in Tampa Shows up out of nowhere.

ASIT: can i come too?

UnrealMachine: Yeah sure, You go ahead Scandale and I will catch up.

The other leave as Unreal Tries to get Scandale to go away. He tosses him into a dumpster but takes Scandales Tag Title and heads off to meet the rest of the Machine in the HFWF HQ lounge.

From the dumpster Scandale speaks.

Scandale: Colepens....

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
UPDATE: At HFWF HQ, The Machine is in the lounge area playing video games. Always Sunny isn’t allowed in, and MCG is giving @The Gongshow dirty looks behind his back.

The Gongshow and @UnrealMachine are playing video games as @The Catalyst is narrating, supposedly for the YouTube page. They opt for a game of NHL, and UnrealMachine looks at the controller confused. He tries to eat it, but AC and @El Dandy have to stop him and show him how to play the game. They start up, and The Gongshow is using cheap tricks to score plenty of goals on UnrealMachine.

Gongshow scores another goal to make it 9-0 early on, and UnrealMachine’s breathing gets heavier. Dandy is trying to calm him down, but MCG is smirking in the background. Gongshow scores again to make it 10-0, and now, UnrealMachine flips the table over, destroying the television and the game. UnrealMachine is throwing **** around, he even throws AC into the wall. UnrealMachine grabs the PlayStation and he starts beating The Gongshow over the head with it. Dandy tries pulling UnrealMachine off, but MCG tells Dandy to let him get it out of his system. UnrealMachine is pummelling Gongshow. Gongshow is making noises, but after one last hit with the PlayStation, Gongshow’s noises stop. UnrealMachine nods and smiles at MCG. Dandy shrugs as if it was really impressive, and AC is sad about Bolts Club already dying. Always Sunny asks if everything is okay in there.

To be continued...

EVENTS
- UnrealMachine kills The Gongshow

AC looks on as UnrealMachine starts to leave. UnrealMachine picks up the Tag title he had taken from Scandale just before tossing him in the dumpster.

UM: Hey AC... Scandlae said you should have this.

He tosses AC the Title.

AC: Does this mean we are tag team champions?

UM: Yeah...sure...Whatever.

AC: Nice!

AC looks at the bloodied mess that was once called Gongshow. He walks slowly towards him and gently kicks him. Gong does not move. AC lightly puts a foot on him.
Out of nowhere a ref appears.

Ref: 1...2...3!

Somewhere a bell rings

Disembodied announcer: Winner and new HFWF World Heavyweight Champion...AC!

The ref hands AC the HFWF title and AC adds it to his now growing collection.

AC: Time to fulfil my Destiny. I'm taking HFWF to new horizons. Who could have imagined this just a few days ago...

RS8ljRF.jpg

SOON...
Just like Highlander.
There can be only one.
RtZBj4s.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
UPDATE:

In the in between, @Emperoreddy prepares to do battle with Lil’ Connor.

“Is it really you?” Connor says, with a big, glowing smile on his face. “Wow, I finally get to meet my hero.” Emp takes his sunglasses off as a soft expression comes over his face at finally meeting the young lad.

Connor says he told all his friends in heaven that one day he knew he would get to meet his hero, and that he always stood by him even if he did set off a domino effect that ended up killing him.

“Sorry about that, kid,” Emp says. Connor says he could do without the swears. Emp explains everyone picked on him after Connor passed away and left him out, so he started lashing out. Connor says he understands. It got lonely for him too. He used to be invited to birthday parties, but then people forgot about him. The two sit side-by-side now, having a heart-to-heart. Connor says he understands people get stressed out and they lose sight of who they are. Connor turned to the HFWF. He says everyone felt like a friend to him even if they didn’t know him. He chose Emp as his favourite because of how many other kids he made happy and couldn’t wait for that to be him. Connor says he always liked @Mitchy too, but Emperoreddy was always his favourite even in death.

Emp looks to be breaking down now. Connor puts his hand on his back and tells Emp it’s okay. Connor tells Emp no one can pick on him or make him feel left out here anymore. Connor says they can be best friends. Emp tells Connor he was sent here because he has to fight Connor in a match, and if Emp wins, he can return to earth. Connor gets sad at the realization that his hero is only here temporarily. Emp says “f*** IT,” and tells Connor he’d rather stay with him. Connor gets happy, “YEAH?” Emp says “f*** YEAH!” Emp says they can eat together, train together, play games together, watch @Cor ’s stupid ass fail in movies - Connor interjects here, laughing at how many movies Cor has been rejected in in heaven. Emp says that sounds like Cor.

The two smile at each other, but Connor says he can’t let Emp do that. Connor says Emp needs to be back down there on earth. Connor says Emp needs to channel who he really is though. He needs to go on that island, save @Falco Lombardi, @SeidoN, @Mitchy, @Serac, @Disclose, @KIRK, @PeterSidorkiewicz, @Dr Pepper, GUADALUPE and @jbell886 ’s floating head. Connor tells Emp he needs to bring them back to civilization and save the HFWF and then win the HFWF World title! Connor says he and Emp can be BFFs when it’s Emp’s time, but it’s not time his time now. Connor lays down and tells Emp to pin him. Both of them are crying now.

“Are you sure,” asks Emp.

“Positive,” replies Connor.

Emp pins Connor, and it’s good. Emp is going to return to earth! Emp and Connor stand in front of each other now, and Emp tells Connor he’ll see him soon. Connor says he hopes not too soon, because Emp has to save the world. Emp and Connor hug. Connor ascends back up to heaven. Emp evaporates in the in between.

ISLAND

The stand off between the HFWF talent and mermaid against the Sentinels is ongoing. They’re biding their time.

Suddenly, a wild Emperoreddy appears out of thin air, scaring everyone. “LET’S f***ING GO” yells Emp, but a Sentinel throws a spear right through Emp’s torso! Emp is dead again.

The camera in heaven shows Connor looking down, and he lets out a big “what the f***” upon witnessing Emp dying again.

EVENTS
- Emp and Connor reconcile.
- Emp pins Connor to return to earth.
- Emperoreddy dies again via spear through the torso by a Sentinel.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
REHAB

@BonMorrison is shown rocking back and forth like Lisa Simpson when she lost her mind. Bon looks in rough shape, repeatedly muttering “in flames” as he continues being haunted by @Paris in Flames. The counsellors are observing him and wonder if he’s a risk to light the place on fire.

Bon suddenly stops rocking and looks ahead as if he sees someone, even though he’s in a room by himself.

We get a look from Bon’s POV, and see Paris in Flames standing ahead of Bon. “Hello, friend,” says Paris, as Bon repeatedly mutters “THE GIRL.” Bon gets up and is running around the room as Paris’ spirit looks confused as ****, and then finally jumps Bon. The counsellors observing him look up from their notes and see Bon repeatedly ramming his head into the door handle, the only part that’s not padded in the room. From Bon’s POV, it is Paris doing this to him.

The counsellors rush out to get into the room and open the door, but it’s too late.

They open up and BonMorrison has bashed his skull in on the door handle. His face is unrecognizable at this point. They check for a pulse, but Bon is gone. The counsellors leave, and Paris spirit is shown in the observation room with a smile on his face. “See you soon,” says Paris.

To be continued...

EVENTS
- BonMorrison dies by bashing his head into the door handle / hallucinating seeing Paris in Flames.

Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON)
Wonder who got @BonMorrison's money?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
UPDATE: @KIRK is in the tree and looking down at everyone. @Serac uses GUADALUPE as a trampoline but KIRK punches him out of mid-air. @SeidoN does the same, but KIRK throws his shoe at him. KIRK talks down to everyone again, not having learned his lesson from the last time around.

KIRK is holding the title up above his head, verbally eviscerating everyone down below, when suddenly, A SPEAR SAILS THROUGH THE AIR AND KNOCKS THE TITLE OUT OF HIS HAND AND TO THE SAND BELOW! Another spear flies and KIRK'S CALF IS PIERCED BY THE SPEAR!

The Sentinelese people -- about a dozen of them, remain a bit back from the shore as the HFWF talent now all stand as a united front. KIRK falls out of the tree, holding his calf as @Falco Lombardi pulls the spear out. Falco rips KIRK's shirt off and wraps it around the calf (SURVIVAL TACTICS) to stop the bleeding and tells KIRK they'll find a way to make sure it doesn't get infected.

@Falco Lombardi, @Serac, @SeidoN, @Mitchy, the mermaid, @Disclose, @PeterSidorkiewicz, @Dr Pepper, @jbell886 's head and GUADALUPE (who has to crawl to the shoreline) all stand as a united front as the Sentinelese people wield their spears to show them off. Falco has one of their spears, and holds it up in response.

In the background, Snap the Turtle crawls on top of KIRK's calf... and he's definitely on there for longer than 3 seconds! Snap is the new champion! Snap takes the title in his mouth and crawls back into GUADALUPE'S ass before KIRK could crawl over to stop him!

To be continued...

EVENTS
- The Sentinelese have arrived
- KIRK gets a spear through his calf due to the Sentinelese people
- Snap the Turtle defeats KIRK to become 24/7 Internet Lightweight Heavyweight champion
- There's a battle brewing...

KIRK (@KIRK)
I murder @Cor. @Falco Lombardi then saves me from death. How ironic? #PretendBestFriends

Sentilese Gazette (@SpearChuckersWeekly)
Has SNAP the turtle replaced @M.C.G. 31 as THE GAME?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Recent developments in HFWF have caused me to worry for @M.C.G. 31's mental health. :laugh:

Plane crash wiping out half the roster, multiple grisly deaths, disembowelment, and a somehow coherent decapitated head.

Quite the decidedly macabre turn from what was once a simple wrestling fed.

Actually, this lunacy is giving me a newfound level of respect for him. :D

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
UPDATE:

In the in between, @Emperoreddy prepares to do battle with Lil’ Connor.

“Is it really you?” Connor says, with a big, glowing smile on his face. “Wow, I finally get to meet my hero.” Emp takes his sunglasses off as a soft expression comes over his face at finally meeting the young lad.

Connor says he told all his friends in heaven that one day he knew he would get to meet his hero, and that he always stood by him even if he did set off a domino effect that ended up killing him.

“Sorry about that, kid,” Emp says. Connor says he could do without the swears. Emp explains everyone picked on him after Connor passed away and left him out, so he started lashing out. Connor says he understands. It got lonely for him too. He used to be invited to birthday parties, but then people forgot about him. The two sit side-by-side now, having a heart-to-heart. Connor says he understands people get stressed out and they lose sight of who they are. Connor turned to the HFWF. He says everyone felt like a friend to him even if they didn’t know him. He chose Emp as his favourite because of how many other kids he made happy and couldn’t wait for that to be him. Connor says he always liked @Mitchy too, but Emperoreddy was always his favourite even in death.

Emp looks to be breaking down now. Connor puts his hand on his back and tells Emp it’s okay. Connor tells Emp no one can pick on him or make him feel left out here anymore. Connor says they can be best friends. Emp tells Connor he was sent here because he has to fight Connor in a match, and if Emp wins, he can return to earth. Connor gets sad at the realization that his hero is only here temporarily. Emp says “**** IT,” and tells Connor he’d rather stay with him. Connor gets happy, “YEAH?” Emp says “**** YEAH!” Emp says they can eat together, train together, play games together, watch @Cor ’s stupid ass fail in movies - Connor interjects here, laughing at how many movies Cor has been rejected in in heaven. Emp says that sounds like Cor.

The two smile at each other, but Connor says he can’t let Emp do that. Connor says Emp needs to be back down there on earth. Connor says Emp needs to channel who he really is though. He needs to go on that island, save @Falco Lombardi, @SeidoN, @Mitchy, @Serac, @Disclose, @KIRK, @PeterSidorkiewicz, @Dr Pepper, GUADALUPE and @jbell886 ’s floating head. Connor tells Emp he needs to bring them back to civilization and save the HFWF and then win the HFWF World title! Connor says he and Emp can be BFFs when it’s Emp’s time, but it’s not time his time now. Connor lays down and tells Emp to pin him. Both of them are crying now.

“Are you sure,” asks Emp.

“Positive,” replies Connor.

Emp pins Connor, and it’s good. Emp is going to return to earth! Emp and Connor stand in front of each other now, and Emp tells Connor he’ll see him soon. Connor says he hopes not too soon, because Emp has to save the world. Emp and Connor hug. Connor ascends back up to heaven. Emp evaporates in the in between.

ISLAND

The stand off between the HFWF talent and mermaid against the Sentinels is ongoing. They’re biding their time.

Suddenly, a wild Emperoreddy appears out of thin air, scaring everyone. “LET’S ****ING GO” yells Emp, but a Sentinel throws a spear right through Emp’s torso! Emp is dead again.

The camera in heaven shows Connor looking down, and he lets out a big “what the ****” upon witnessing Emp dying again.

EVENTS
- Emp and Connor reconcile.
- Emp pins Connor to return to earth.
- Emperoreddy dies again via spear through the torso by a Sentinel.

Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad