HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
We have evidence that @Emperoreddy is too scared to go to @ColePens mansion and tell him and all his friends "****'EM" in their face.
He got the tag and he's not reacting. This is your chance, man!

STASH (@ILOVEKIRK)
Can KIRK come for a sleep over? #Twister #Bananas #Cuddling #BFF

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I love how things have built in this tournament too.

Disclose ran away with it, but his only two losses? A guy who he’s now 0-3 against, @Fro, and a guy everyone calls a loser who showed up with the new attitude change on the first night and pinned Disclose in @Emperoreddy.

There’s so many storylines that could come out of this tournament in both blocks and it’s definitely set the course on the path to Night to Remember waaaaay down the road.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Gustav and JBell...they will handle business if the monster Pepper cant...or maybe he will look after them

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
@Disclose sips too much tequila. Why he keeps forgetting I pinned him 1,2,3.

**** ‘Em. Guadalope too.

*puts sunglasses on*

ANIMO.... i let you pin me, amigo :sarcasm:
It wasnt your new attitude that got the best of me. It was all the locker room talk backstage that had me worried.
Outcasts, Peter and I discussed that i should break yout arm for murdering the kid. Somehow someone complained to MCG. I got the call and well..... instead of being suspended, i took the lost.

Its all in your head.... and i already clinched, BEFORE THE LAST ROUND.... so stop barking Perro. cuz all you have in your name, is two stupid words that dont mean anything, because you f***ing suck inside and outside the ring.
#EraOfTranquilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad