HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

- UnrealMachine (5-0-1-2 = 16 points)
- PeterSidorkiewicz (5-0-1-3 = 16 points)
- El Dandy (4-1-0-3 = 14 points)
- Legendary AC (4-0-2-2 = 14 points)
- End of Line (4-0-2-2 = 14 points)
- The Gongshow (3-1-1-3 = 12 points) - eliminated
- Dr Pepper (2-2-0-4 = 10 points) - eliminated
- Serac (3-0-0-5 = 9 points) - eliminated
- Cor (3-0-0-5 = 9 points) - eliminated
- Jbell (1-0-1-7 = 4 points) - eliminated

Couldnt I technically move on with 1 more win and an El Dandy loss since I would have the tie breaker?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
QerTcYL.jpg

This is good shit. :laugh:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Couldnt I technically move on with 1 more win and an El Dandy loss since I would have the tie breaker?

TheRealPeterS @PeterSidorkiewicz
Apparently the @The Gongshow focused so much on wrestling he forgot to take basic arithmetic in school. No wonder when he sees ** next to his matches he thinks its ****.
dcdea23981ca53e57c785807c93e4efa.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Most points you can finish with is 15. Unreal & Peter are 1-2 with 16.

Ah, right I forgot the pointing system (I dont watch the G1) and thought there was a 1v4 and 2v3 scenario left. Carry on.

TheRealPeterS @PeterSidorkiewicz
Apparently the @The Gongshow focused so much on wrestling he forgot to take basic arithmetic in school. No wonder when he sees ** next to his matches he thinks its ****.

Relax big guy. Go continue to ride your pal Discloses coattails. The highlight of your career has been getting lucky and pinning the champ. Won't happen again.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
RIP to the 2 posts long feud between Gongshow and @PeterSidorkiewicz
9:37AM - 10:32AM july 2020
OOC: Guy, tag me. Dont just tag Pete. Why do you hate me.

Also I really enjoyed the Twitter fued :laugh: it was pretty funny. We both got to eat crow.

@PeterSidorkiewicz calling me out and then I win the title and then me calling Peter out and then he pins me at the house show. It was awesome

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Slippy Toad @TheSlip

Odds to advance to the finals of Group A against Disclose:

Mitchy +200
Fro +400
Scandale +450
ColePens +575
Falco +600
SeidoN +750

Odds to advance to the finals of Group B:

UnrealMachine: -175
AC: +250
End of Line: +425
Peter: +450
El Dandy: +475

Odds to win G1:

Mitchy: +250
Disclose: +350
AC: +500
Unreal: +600
End of Line: +800
ColePens: +900
Fro: +1100
Scandale: +1200
Falco: +1250
Peter: +1250
El Dandy: +1250
SeidoN: +1500

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Slippy Toad @TheSlip

Odds to advance to the finals of Group A against Disclose:

Mitchy +200
Fro +400
Scandale +450
ColePens +575
Falco +600
SeidoN +750

Odds to advance to the finals of Group B:

UnrealMachine: -175
AC: +250
End of Line: +425
Peter: +450
El Dandy: +475

Odds to win G1:

Mitchy: +250
Disclose: +350
AC: +500
Unreal: +600
End of Line: +800
ColePens: +900
Fro: +1100
Scandale: +1200
Falco: +1250
Peter: +1250
El Dandy: +1250
SeidoN: +1500

Ken Masters @HaDoKen
I'm putting a grand on @UnrealMachine to win it all. #ThoseOdds #EASY$$$$

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
HFWF Network post match exclusive

hniuC23.png

(Dandy has just finished his match with jbell, and he's answering question from the HF press)

You now sit with 14 points in Block B, and, depending on how @UnrealMachine vs. @End of Line goes, your match with Legen....

"Wait? What do you mean HOW Unreal vs. EoL goes? Listen, Unreal has never even been pinned or submitted in the HFWF and is on the cusp on making the final 4. Are you implying that Unreal slips now?

I have fought both of them, and believe me when I tell you UnrealMachine is on another level than EoL. See, during my first run in HFWF, EoL was kind of a ...how do you say.. UnrealMachine-lite. Fast-forward to 2020 and, once EoL saw how spectacular a beast Unreal is, EoL said "wew lad, I can't compete. I'm gonna get in the worst shape of my life, watch Blair Witch 100 times, hide in the woods, and film spooky videos on my budget camera"

As far as I'm concerned, UnrealMachine is already in the final 4. LOCK. IT. IN. So with that in mind, PLEASE re-phase your question before I lose patience."

....Ok, so since you're saying UnrealMachine is going to defeat EoL and clinch a spot in the B Block final, that would mean you vs. AC is a simple winner advances scenario. You have to be happy that you can control your own destiny, yes?

"Control destiny? You can't control destiny, then it ceases to be destiny, you simp.

Besides, destiny is a myth. That implies all of this is predetermined or leaving something in someone else's hands. You just can't sit around and wait for destiny, that's how you end up like @The Catalyst IE an 8-year loser. Nah, if you should know anything about me in either this run in the HFWF or my prior... I just don't sit around for "destiny" to happen, I TAKE.:

- I took the brass ring that AC dropped
- I took the MITB briefcase
- I took the World Championship and become the fastest rising World Champ in history
- I took my time getting back to the HFWF
- I took the World Championship away from @ColePens at Limitless
- at that exact same moment, I took the World Championship away from @The Catalyst because he was about to win it
- I took @ColePens ' PWC away from him
- I helped take AC's dream of having a long reign with World Championship... and now I'm going to take AC's dream of making the B Block Final away from him.

To quote the most sexual of chocolates: THAT'S. WHAT. I .DO.

Any more questions? No? @Scandale du Jour has been teaching me some French, so now I bid you adieu. Goodbye and Goodnight."

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@El Dandy has been here a hot minute, buys some sketchers, and now thinks he is hot shit. I'll give the guy credit for being a tremendous puppermaster but the best thing El Dandy can do is get in people's way.

But as we always ask.. for what? For others to gain! Yay! Great plan. Or better yet... does El Dandy look like a guy with a plan?

giphy.gif

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HFWF Network Exclusive

QkMHSpR.jpg

(AC has just come off his brutal 30 min time limit draw with @UnrealMachine.)

AC That was an amazing match but it looked like you may have been saved by the bell there.

Heh. Nah I had the big guy right where I wanted him. Ten more seconds and I would have been having my hand raised. Oh well I'll see him again soon enough... in the semi finals after I beat my good friend, @El Dandy.

Speaking of El Dandy he just had a presser where he said he is responsible for taking away your dream of winning the title at Limitless and made sure your dream of being remembered as a great HFWF champion was taken away by making it infamous for being the shortest ever and in the shortest title match ever.

Did he now?

He also said he is going to take away your dream of winning, your response?

Well, it's nice that Dandy is once again talking about me. And you know what? Dandy is not wrong, he speaks a lot of truth. However he is also wrong about a lot of things, He has not and will not take my dream from me. My dream is not so small that just winning this tournament and the championship with make me say “My dreams have come true”...No. My dream is to change the HFWF and even Wrestling as a whole. How? By being the Alpha Catalyst. I am going to change the entire wrestling world and I am going to take HFWF to new heights. Winning this tournament and the championship are only the first steps to one... of many paths that can accomplish that. The thing is the Championship does not come to those who just play games. That is what he has been doing. Make no mistake El Dandy, I don’t intend to play games with you at all. Go ahead and say whatever you want to, try and diminish my accomplishments. Go ahead and build yourself up. I don't give a damn about you or what you think you can, or have taken from me because the truth is...you’ve taken nothing from me. But..I know you dream about beating me. And frankly I will shatter that dream of yours, I am not just going to beat you, I will humiliate you. I am the Alpha Catalyst, and you are about to find out...
dean-ambrose-1037.gif

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
2719F536-19FB-45B0-A977-E86C564416CE.gif

@El Dandy let’s go motherf***er... besides don’t you have dress up as a lame ass robot? I find it hysterical that you’re using something that hasn’t been relevant since 1991. Blair witch? Hahahahahahahahaha you’re so cute.. real misery is being locked inside a box too small for a human to fit in while having Iggy Azaela play over and over until you mentally break.. but in your case I think you’d enjoy that song just too much. How much do you know about psychological torture, probably not all, so keep it up and I’ll show you something that even the CIA will shit their pants about..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad