HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
isnt @Serac like super eliminated?
(they have less matches i guess. so no...?)
Technically no. He can finish with 15 points and fight for 2nd place, but everyone ahead of him would have to lose, or at most, get one point total in their remaining matches. It’s an uphill climb, but @ColePens was dead and has rallied in the second half of the tournament.

Reactions: Mitchy

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I see the outcasts coming up just short (double count out perhaps in the SeidoN vs Mitchy match ?). And then we run wild in the battle royal and it'll come down to the three of us at the end for the ACC title shot.

Reactions: Mitchy

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
HFWF Stat Boy (@Statboy)

Fun Fact:
While @Emperoreddy has yet to achieve championship status, he does have an accolade nobody else can claim that should perhaps be entered into his other accomplishments:
Emp has the highest K/D of anybody on roster with a 1 kill to 0 deaths ratio.*

*It is unclear whether @KIRK rambling on and on and on -or- @Mitchy 's shortcomings directly led to Nurse Nancy's timely demise, so she is not credited to either of their body counts

Nancy the Nurse @NurseNancy
I can confirm that this is #FakeNews and that I'm alive, although can't say I'm too well. No, @Mitchy or @KIRK did not make me suicidal, although they both are #clowns. Read the thread for the full story.

As some of you may know, I thought I met my knight in shining armour in this wrestler named Mitchy. Well, right before our first date Mitchell tearfully confessed to me that he's still in love with that Cathy girl. Imagine being me, thinking when I heard the doorbell, that I was in for an amazing night. Instead, this loser cries that he's still in love with her and begs me for forgiveness. If that wasn't enough, he told me his friend Sideon or whatever was still single and ready to mingle. f*** you, Mitchy.

Kirk, on the other hand, was a patient assigned to me. Calling him the worst patient ever would be a huge understatement. He kept annoying me by calling (yelling) me in every 5 minutes claiming to hear walrus noises and demanding more chocolate milk. We had 85 cartons of chocolate milk and he exhausted them in 5 days. It took him 3 days to finish our restock.

He also had - and yes, this is completely real - this intelligent af monkey that was with him 24/7. That f***ing monkey knew how to use NETFLIX! Some rude, angry man who kept yelling obscenities would be there all the time too. I couldn't take it anymore, which led me to taking a leave.

It's been a terrible past month for me, but I've decided I won't let it get to me. I am proud to announce I have wrote a book on my past month as a nurse in a corporate hospital - "Nurse Nancy: One Woman's Harrowing Experience as a Nurse" Available on Amazon and retail stores tomorrow!

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
NiceGuyEddyFan (@NiceGuyEddy)
Now that the KoW G1 is heading to a close, who's your pick for G1 Conn Smythe winner?
For me, it's the guy who soundly pinned @Disclose and the guy who used this tournament to reshape his entire career

sQzcA09.gif

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
HFWFInsider @HFWFInsider
Hearing rumblings that Cor asked Peter to do a cameo in his next movie, and Peter told Cor that he would get back to him but never called or followed-up. He was heard saying to Eddy that "I would rather get on stage with Nickelback and dance around rather than to take part in those trash films" and Eddy followed up with a "f*** em, I only watch the Criterion Collection anyway."

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
TheRealPeterS @PeterSidorkiewicz
I have plans that we meet again old friend, on the big stage in the finals of G1. It's time to break the @UnrealMachine and get to the top of that G1 mountain and do my part.

You must be concussed from me kicking your head in last week if you think you're making the finals of this tournament.

Have fun in the battle royal!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HFWF WEEKLY 78
June 25, 2020

- Opening video. G1 hype.

MATCH 1 - HFWF World Champion @The Gongshow vs. @Cor - Block B Round Robin
- The bell rings and Gongshow talks trash. The two get in each other's faces, and Gongshow shoves Cor's face away. Cor fires back with rights and backs Gong into the corner with punches. Cor stomps away at him in the corner and is pulled off. Gong throws Cor into the corner and unloads with European uppercuts in the corner. Gong sends Cor off the ropes, but Cor dodges a clothesline attempt and COR HITS A GERMAN SUPLEX ON GONGSHOW! Gongshow escapes out to the floor to regroup as he sells the German suplex. Cor steps out to the apron, and COR WIPES OUT GONGSHOW WITH A FLYING CROSSBODY OFF THE APRON! Cor plays to the crowd to a big pop. Cor pulls Gong up and rests him on the apron and hits knife edge chops and punches. Cor takes Gong to the steps, but Gong blocks and Gong throws Cor face first into the ring steps. Gongshow hits Cor with hard punches now, and GONG THEN SENDS COR HARD INTO THE GUARDRAIL! Gong rolls in and out of the ring to reset the count. Gong reapproaches Cor, and Cor fights back with punches, but Gongshow hits knees to gain control, and GONGSHOW HITS A BIG BACK SUPLEX ON COR, DROPPING HIM ON THE TOP OF THE GUARDRAIL!
- Cor screams in pain as Gong rolls him into the ring. Gongshow re-enters and he taunts Cor to boos from the crowd. Gongshow stomps hard, turning to Garvin stomps on every limb, and Gongshow then hits repeated knee drops to the chest. Gongshow turns Cor over, and Gongshow hits knee drops to the back of Cor next. Gongshow drives a knee into Cor's back and applies a chin lock, but then he starts clobbering Cor in the side of the head with vicious blows. Gongshow off the ropes and he hits another knee drop. Gongshow for the cover, but Cor kicks out at two. The Gongshow pulls Cor up and taunts him. He talks some trash and GONGSHOW FOR A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT, BUT COR COUNTERS INTO A BACKSLIDE FOR A TWO COUNT! Both men pop up, and Gongshow hits a beautiful dropkick on Cor! The Gongshow mounts Cor and hits hard rights to the head. Gongshow pulls Cor up and yells in his face, asking "who the hell do you think you are?" The Gongshow sends Cor into the corner hard! Cor bounces out and GONGSHOW LOOKS FOR AN EXPLODER SUPLEX, BUT COR ELBOWS HIM AND PUSHES HIM OFF! Gongshow steps away, and COR CHARGES AND DROPS GONGSHOW WITH A BULLDOG! COR FOR THE COVER, BUT GONGSHOW KICKS OUT AT TWO!
- Cor gets up selling his back as Gongshow gets up in the corner. Cor charges, but Gongshow gets his boot up. GONGSHOW WITH AN INVERTED HEADLOCK BACKBREAKER ON COR! The Gongshow regroups. He goes out to the apron and climbs up top. Gongshow measures up Cor, and GONGSHOW LOOKS FOR A DIVING CROSSBODY, BUT COR MOVES OUT OF THE WAY AND GONGSHOW CRASHES TO THE MAT! COR WITH A CRADLE... GONGSHOW KICKS OUT AT TWO! Both men get up, Gong holding his ribs, and COR FOR A SUPLEX BUT HE DROPS GONGSHOW CUT FIRST ON THE TOP ROPE! Gongshow is draped over, and COR HITS A RUNNING DRAPING SWINGING NECKBREAKER ON GONGSHOW TO A BIG REACTION! COR FOR THE COVER, BUT GONGSHOW KICKS OUT AT TWO AND A HALF! Cor gets up selling his back still. Gongshow pulls himself up, and COR WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX! COR HITS ANOTHER GERMAN, AND COR LOOKS FOR A THIRD, BUT GONGSHOW COUNTERS INTO A ROLL UP FOR A TWO COUNT! Both men pop up, Cor charges but GONG WITH A SCOOP POWERSLAM!
- The fans boo as Cor rolls out to the apron and Gongshow plays to the crowd while selling his gut. Gongshow grabs Cor, and GONGSHOW FOR A DRAPING DDT, BUT COR FIGHTS IT... HE TRIPS GONGSHOW, AND COR LOOKS FOR A FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCK, BUT GONGSHOW PUSHES COR INTO THE CORNER! Cor bounces out and back, and GONGSHOW LOOKS FOR THE GSC, BUT COR BLOCKS IT AND COR HITS THE OLYMPIC SLAM ON GONGSHOW TO A BIG POP!! COR FOR THE COVER.... GONGSHOW GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT!!! Cor can't believe it. Cor gets up and he sets up behind Gongshow. Gongshow slowly gets up, and COR LOOKS FOR A SKULL CRUSHING FINALE, BUT GONGSHOW FIGHTS FREE... HE TURNS COR AROUND, AND GONGSHOW LOOKS FOR THE GSC AGAIN, BUT COR TRIPS GONGSHOW AND LOCKS IN AN ANKLE LOCK!!! THE FANS GO WILD!!! GONGSHOW LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO TAP! GONGSHOW IS SCREAMING IN PAIN AS HE FLAILS, LOOKING FOR THE ROPES! COR PULLS GONGSHOW BACK TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING, BUT GONGSHOW ROLLS THROUGH AND SENDS COR INTO THE CORNER! Cor backs out selling his chest, and GONGSHOW ON ONE GOOD ANKLE JUMPS UP AND DROPS COR WITH A GSC!!! GONGSHOW FOR THE COVER AND IT'S GOOD FOR THE WIN!!

RESULT: The Gongshow def. Cor via pin @ 11:00.

Post-match: The fans boo as Gongshow sits up and sells his ankle. The Gongshow gets up and poses with his World Title. Gongshow poses in all four corners as we see a replay of the finish. Back live, he's still posing.

LOCKER ROOM - @The Catalyst is shown in the locker room. He says tonight is his off night but he's still here in the arena. Legendary AC says he's had a lot of thoughts on what to do, when to do it, when to strike and all of that good stuff. Legendary AC tells El Dandy he's keeping a close eye on him tonight, and mark his words, AC says he's going to see El Dandy tonight. Legendary AC promises that eventually, all those involved in costing him his World Title will pay the price.

PRE-TAPE - @SeidoN, @Serac & @Mitchy are shown. They joke about Being The Outcasts and Cathy Kelley, and start to argue over who she likes more, but they snap out of it and get to business. Serac says tonight he proves why he's the fastest rising star in the HFWF. Serac says last time he came up just a bit short vs. Legendary AC, but tonight he steps in the ring with another former HFWF Champ. He says he's already beaten the current champ in The Gongshow, and next is El Dandy. SeidoN & Mitchy talk about the A Block, but then shift gears and say all of their sights are set on winning the G1 and winning more gold. Tag Titles... All Class Title... World Title... it'll all come home eventually because The Outcasts don't discriminate. Mitchy and SeidoN glare at each other and things get tense. They get in each other's faces, and Mitchy says he's the one who's coming out of the A Block, though. SeidoN tells Mitchy he'd like to see him try getting through him next week. Mitchy says he's going to slam SeidoN's face into the mat his boot and pin him 1, 2, 3. Serac calms the tensions and tells them to think of the group. Serac tells both of them to look at the shirts they're wearing and remember where they came from. Serac says Outcasts for life and holds up a finger pose, SeidoN follows, and Mitchy mutters it after. Mitchy and SeidoN keep their eyes glued on each other as this G1 tournament is making things tense.

MATCH 2 - @UnrealMachine vs. @jbell886 - Block B Round Robin
- As soon as the bell rings, UnrealMachine charges and backs Jbell into the corner. He unloads with shoulder blocks, but Jbell is clobbering away at Unreal's back in the process as these two are already hitting each other hard. Unreal looks for another shoulder block, but Jbell gets his knee up. Jbell now unloads with hard rights, backing UnrealMachine away. Jbell sends Unreal into the corner hard. Jbell charges, but Unreal moves and Jbell crashes into the corner. Unreal charges now, but Jbell gets his boot up in Unreal's face. Jbell up on the middle turnbuckle, and JBELL JUMPS OFF, BUT UNREAL CATCHES HIM AND HITS HIM WITH AN OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY TO A BIG REACTION! UnrealMachine pops up and screams into the crowd to a mixed reaction. UnrealMachine turns and charges, and UNREALMACHINE LOOKS FOR A SPEAR, BUT JBELL GETS A KNEE UP IN UNREAL'S FACE! JBELL WITH AN OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY TO UNREAL NOW TO A BIG POP! Jbell gets up and plays to the crowd to a mixed reaction. UnrealMachine rolls out to the apron, and JBELL OFF THE ROPES AND HE LAUNCHES HIMSELF THROUGH THE ROPES WITH A BIG SPEAR, KNOCKING HIMSELF AND UNREALMACHINE DOWN TO THE FLOOR TO A HUUUUGE POP!!!
- Both men are down on the floor. Jbell pops up and shakes the cobwebs loose. Jbell pulls UnrealMachine up and clobbers him, but UnrealMachine backs Jbell into the apron. Unreal hits hard shots to the chest, but Jbell with a knee lift to the gut and Jbell sends UnrealMachine into the ring steps! Jbell is taking the fight to UnrealMachine! Jbell rolls UnrealMachine into the ring and follows, and JBELL FOR A BIG LEG DROP, BUT UNREALMACHINE ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! Jbell slowly gets up, and UnrealMachine pops up and clobbers Jbell with a vicious clothesline! UnrealMachine sells, and he then pulls Jbell up off the mat and sends him hard into the corner. UNREALMACHINE WITH A BIG RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK CONNECTS! UnrealMachine keeps Jbell in the corner and unloads with stiff punches to the gut. UnrealMachine mounts him in the corner and looks for 10 punches, but JBELL CARRIES UNREALMACHINE OUT OF THE CORNER, AND JBELL HITS A BIG RUNNING SITDOWN POWERBOMB ON UNREALMACHINE!!! JBELL FOR THE COVER... UNREALMACHINE KICKS OUT AT TWO AND A HALF!!!
- Jbell gets up and he holds up his hand now. UnrealMachine gets up... JBELL FOR A MASSIVE CHOP TO UNREALMACHINE, BUT UNREAL HITS A PUNCH TO THE GUT! UnrealMachine hits hard knees to the chest and face of Jbell, and UnrealMachine turns and runs off the ropes, but JBELL HITS A BIG SUPERKICK ON UNREALMACHINE! UnrealMachine is staggered... JBELL FOR A MASSIVE CHOP, BUT UNREALMACHINE SLIPS BEHIND AND HITS A BIG GERMAN SUPLEX! UNREALMACHINE WITH ANOTHER, AND HE HITS 5 GERMAN SUPLEXES IN TOTAL ON JBELL! UnrealMachine pulls Jbell up... F5... BUT JBELL COUNTERS AND JBELL PLANTS UNREALMACHINE WITH A MONSTROUS SPINEBUSTER!!! JBELL FOR THE COVER.... UNREALMACHINE GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT TWO AND THREE QUARTERS! Jbell sets up in the corner and waits out UnrealMachine... JBELL CHARGES FOR A SPEAR, BUT UNREALMACHINE LEAP FROGS HIM! WOW, THE AGILITY! JBELL CRASHES IN THE CORNER, AND UNREALMACHINE HITS A BIG F5 ON JBELL! UNREALMACHINE FOR THE COVER.... AND UNREALMACHINE PICKS UP THE VICTORY!

RESULT: UnrealMachine def. Jbell via pin @ 10:00.

Post-match: UnrealMachine gets up and poses as he stands tall after his victory. Cathy Kelley enters the ring for a post-match interview. Cathy Kelley asks UnrealMachine about @ColePens. UnrealMachine cuts Cathy off, "I don't give a **** about ColePens!" which gets a reaction from the live crowd for the shock of the nonchalant curse. UnrealMachine says he's killing everyone in this tournament. UnrealMachine says he's going to win this B Block, he's going to win the G1, and then he's going to take the World Title and he don't give a **** who's in his way, or who tries to challenge him, he'll kill them too. UnrealMachine grabs the mic and looks into the camera, and tells ColePens and KIRK that he's going to deal with them after the G1.

UnrealMachine leaves, and suddenly, @BonMorrison & @Paris in Flames ENTER THE RING THROUGH THE CROWD... AND THEY LAY OUT JBELL WITH THE DOUBLE KNEE SMASH! @Dr Pepper runs down the ramp and chases them off. Bon and Paris back up the ramp and stare into the ring as Dr Pepper stands over Jbell... BUT SUDDENLY, FTR RUNS IN AND ATTACKS DR PEPPER! FTR LAY OUT DR PEPPER WITH THE SHATTER MACHINE! Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder stand tall, and then stare up the ramp and stare down BonMorrison & Paris in Flames.

PRE-TAPE - @Fro is shown in front of a black curtain. He mocks @Falco Lombardi for claiming to be more durable and flat out better than Fro. Fro says he may be lagging a bit behind right now, but he vows to win the A Block, and it's going to be oh so sweet when Fro is the one to personally end Falco's hopes and dreams next week in the Block A finale.

HYPE - Kings of Wrestling. G1 Finale night. July 11. The Block Finals for the G1 are on the G1 Special on Friday, July 10.

MATCH 3 - @End of Line vs. @PeterSidorkiewicz - Block B Round Robin
- The crowd pops as the two men stand in opposite corners. The crowd starts singing "Killing Them Softly" as End of Line uses his hand as if to lead them in the orchestra. They circle the ring and go to lockup, but End of Line hugs Peter instead and backs him into the corner. End of Line laughs in Peter's face and goes to back away, but End of Line swings but misses. Peter unloads with rights in the corner and knife edge chops now. Peter is backed off by the referee, but End of Line grabs Peter and throws him into the corner. Hard uppercuts and punches in the corner before the referee backs End of Line off. End of Line stomps away and drives his knee into the face of Peter. End of Line backs away again, and END OF LINE CHARGES FOR A RUNNING HIP ATTACK, BUT PETER MOVES! End of Line crashes into the corner with such force that the ring moves! Peter runs off the ropes and PETER WITH A HURRICANRANA TO A BIG POP! End of Line in the corner and Peter with a big splash! End of Line staggers out and PETER WITH A T-BONE SUPLEX INTO THE CORNER NOW! Peter looks for an early finish as he sets up in the opposite corner... AND PETER CHARGES FOR THE HELLUVA KICK, BUT END OF LINE CHARGES WITH A BIG BODY ATTACK TO KNOCK PETER DOWN TO A BIG REACTION!
- End of Line regroups and he lays into Peter with hard rights. End of Line sits Peter up and smiles into the camera as he forces Peter to sit up. Peter tries fighting End of Line off, but End of Line hits knees to the back. End of Line hits elbows to the traps, and End of Line runs off the ropes and hits a big running boot to Peter. End of Line off the ropes for a running senton, but Peter rolls out of the way! End of Line gets up and Peter sets up for a snap suplex, but End of Line blocks, and END OF LINE LIFTS PETER UP FOR A SUPLEX, BUT END OF LINE DUMPS PETER OVER THE TOP AND OUT TO THE FLOOR!!!! The crowd gasps as Peter's momentum sends him into the announce table. End of Line laughs as he poses in the ring. "Peter" chants break out as End of Line drops to his knees in the ring and stares into the crowd. End of Line turns and rolls out of the ring. He measures up Peter, and END OF LINE CHARGES WITH A BIG RUNNING CLOTHESLINE TO PETER, KNOCKING HIM DOWN TO THE FLOOR! End of Line starts laughing maniacally as he looks into the crowd. End of Line rolls Peter into the ring and End of Line follows.
- End of Line pulls Peter up and starts dancing around the ring with him to a mixed reaction from the crowd, but PETER TURNS IT AROUND AND PETER WITH A BLUE THUNDER BOMB OUT OF NOWHERE!!!! WHOA!!! PETER FOR THE COVER..... END OF LINE GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT TWO AND A HALF AS THE CROWD GOES WILD! End of Line rolls out to the apron selling as Peter sells in the ring. They both slowly get up, and Peter charges with a running boot knocking End of Line off the apron and to the floor. Peter measures up End of Line now, and PETER OFF THE ROPES AND HE WIPES OUT END OF LINE WITH A HUGE TOPE TO A HUUUUGE POP FROM THE CROWD! Peter plays to the crowd and then he hops up on the apron. Peter measures up End of Line, who slowly gets up, and PETER FOR A BIG TORNADO DDT OFF THE RING APRON, AND HE DROPS END OF LINE ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD ON THE FLOOR TO A BIG POP! Peter rolls End of Line into the ring and Peter climbs up to the top turnbuckle, and PETER FOR A SWANTON BOMB, AND IT CONNECTS!!! PETER FOR THE COVER.... END OF LINE GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT!
- End of Line is reeling here! Peter gets up and he sets up in the corner now. Peter is measuring up End of Line, who slowly pulls himself up to his feet, and PETER CHARGES FOR THE HELLUVA KICK, BUT END OF LINE CATCHES PETER ON HIS SHOULDERS... AND END OF LINE WITH A JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB!!! END OF LINE OFF THE ROPES AND HE HITS A BIG RUNNING SENTON ON PETER! End of Line slowly gets up to his feet, and he pulls Peter up, and END OF LINE DROPS PETER WITH A BIG URANGE! End of Line steps out to the apron and he slowly climbs up top. Unfamiliar territory for End of Line here... BUT PETER RUNS UP TO THE TOP TURNBUCKLE, AND PETER WITH A SUPER EXPLODER SUPLEX OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE TO A HUUUUGE POP FROM THE CROWD!!! Peter gets up and measures up End of Line in the opposite corner... PETER FOR THE HELLUVA KICK, AND IT CONNECTS, BUT END OF LINE GETS AN UPPERCUT IN ON PETER TOO! Both men collapse and sell. After a couple of moments, both men are on all fours slowly stirring...

BUT @The Gongshow RUNS IN FROM OUT OF NOWHERE, AND GONGSHOW HITS BOTH MEN WITH A SINGLE PUNT KICK!!!! HOLY ****!!!

RESULT: PeterSidorkiewicz and End of Line fight to a No Contest @ 12:00.

Post-match: The fans boo as The Gongshow goes insane after hitting both men with a punt kick. The Gongshow pulls Peter up... GONGSHOW WITH A GSC ON PETER! Gongshow pulls up End of Line... GONGSHOW WITH THE GSC ON END OF LINE! The Gongshow stands tall to huge heat from the crowd.

INTERVIEW - @Disclose is with Kayla Braxton. Kayla asks Disclose about his match with ColePens next week during the Block A finale. Disclose says he had his toughest test last week with Mitchy, and he came out on top. Disclose says Mitchy is a hell of a competitor and he respects Mitchy. Disclose says it's all love. As for ColePens? The opposite. Disclose says he's seen what Cole is capable of, and what ColePens is trying to do here. Disclose says he's been to hell and back with ColePens, but it ends next week for good because after that, ColePens is irrelevant to him. Disclose says he's going to beat ColePens and move on once and for all.

HYPE - Block A Finale night next week, mega matches set: Scandale du Jour vs. Emperoreddy, Disclose vs. ColePens, Falco Lombardi vs. Fro and for the first time ever, The Outcasts battle: SeidoN vs. Mitchy.

MATCH 4 - @El Dandy vs. @Serac - Block B Round Robin
- The fans pop as the bell rings, and El Dandy instantly charges and unloads with a barrage of strikes on Serac in the corner. Serac tries fighting back, but El Dandy hits hard knees and more blows to the back. El Dandy sends Serac into the opposite corner and El Dandy charges, but Serac moves. Serac off the ropes, and SERAC WITH A SPINNING HEEL KICK TO EL DANDY! El Dandy resets in the corner, but now Serac unloads with a flurry of kicks to El Dandy. Serac with knife edge chops next. Serac looks for a suplex, but El Dandy blocks. El Dandy tries for a suplex, but Serac blocks. Serac lifts El Dandy up for a suplex but puts him out on the apron instead. Serac unloads with a flurry of strikes, and SERAC THEN RUNS OFF THE ROPES, BUT EL DANDY FIRES AT HIM WITH A FOREARM STRIKE FROM THE APRON! Serac staggers back, and EL DANDY FOR A SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK CONNECTS! El Dandy for a quick cover gets a two count. El Dandy measures up Serac and hits him with a low dropkick to the side of the head, knocking Serac out to the floor through the ropes.
- El Dandy out on the apron and he measures up Serac. El Dandy charges and leaps, but Serac moves and El Dandy lands on his feet. El Dandy turns, DANDY CHARGES TO SERAC AND SERAC DROPS EL DANDY ON THE STEEL STEPS WITH A FLAPJACK TO A BIG REACTION! Serac rolls Dandy back into the ring and sets up on the apron. SERAC FOR A SPRINGBOARD KNEE, BUT EL DANDY MOVES! El Dandy catches Serac with a boot to the face, and El Dandy then runs off the ropes, but SERAC CATCHES DANDY AND HITS HIM WITH A FULL NELSON SUPLEX! Serac is up, Dandy is on his knees from the momentum, and SERAC CHARGES AND HITS A RUNNING DROPKICK! DANDY FALLS THROUGH THE ROPES OFF THE IMPACT! Serac measures up Dandy as Dandy slowly gets up on the floor, and SERAC CHARGES FOR A SUICIDE DIVE, BUT EL DANDY CATCHES SERAC ON HIS SHOULDERS, AND EL DANDY RAMS SERAC IN THE STEEL RING POST WITH A RUNNING DEATH VALLEY DRIVER! El Dandy keeps Serac on his shoulders, and EL DANDY CHARGES TO THE GUARDRAIL AND DROPS SERAC INTO IT WITH A RUNNING DEATH VALLEY DRIVER AGAIN! Serac sells extreme pain on the floor as El Dandy laughs.
- The fans boo as El Dandy rolls into the ring and poses to loud heat. El Dandy bows to the crowd. El Dandy turns and sees Serac stirring on the floor, so EL DANDY SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE TOP ROPE AND SPLASHES DOWN ON SERAC DOWN BELOW TO A BIG POP FROM THE CROWD! The height and elevation was insane! We see a replay of it. Back live, El Dandy blows kisses to the crowd and sends Serac back into the ring. El Dandy climbs up to the top turnbuckle and measures up Serac, Serac slowly gets up, and EL DANDY FOR A MISSILE DROPKICK, BUT SERAC MOVES! HE PICKS A LEG, SERAC TIES DANDY'S LEGS AROUND ONE OF HIS AND UNLOADS WITH KICKS TO THE SIDE OF EL DANDY! Serac releases and falls back against the ropes selling. El Dandy slowly gets up, and Serac charges with a hard forearm smash! El Dandy fires back with a European uppercut. Serac looks for a clothesline, but EL DANDY DODGES, BUT SERAC RUNS OFF THE ROPES AND WIPES EL DANDY OUT WITH A SPRINGBOARD EUROPEAN UPPERCUT TO A BIG POP!!!
- El Dandy is sent all the way back to the ropes, and Serac then charges and hits a big running European uppercut to Dandy! Dandy falls back against the ropes and looks out of it. Serac pulls Dandy up, and SERAC HITS EL DANDY WITH A RELEASE SUPLEX INTO A BACKBREAKER TO A BIG POP! Dandy screams in pain selling his back as he's in a seated position, and SERAC HITS A HARD KICK TO THE BACK! SERAC THEN OFF THE ROPES HITS A BIG RUNNING PENALTY KICK TO THE CHEST OF DANDY! SERAC WITH A RUNNING SENTON! SERAC TO THE APRON, AND HE HITS A SLINGSHOT DOUBLE KNEE DROP TO THE CHEST OF DANDY! SERAC FOR THE COVER, BUT DANDY KICKS OUT AT TWO AND A HALF! Serac sets up in the corner now and measures up Dandy for something. Dandy gets up, and SERAC FOR A RUNNING DROPKICK, BUT DANDY CATCHES HIS LEGS! CATAPULT INTO THE CORNER, BUT SERAC LANDS ON HIS FEET! SERAC JUMPS BACK TO DANDY, BUT DANDY CATCHES SERAC ON HIS SHOULDERS AND DANDY PLANTS HIM WITH A ROLLING THUNDER! Dandy transitions and jumps up to the middle turnbuckle, and EL DANDY FOR A MOONSAULT OFF THE TURNBUCKLE! EL DANDY FOR THE COVER... SERAC GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT TWO AND A HALF!
- El Dandy gets up slowly and smiles, nodding. He talks trash to Serac as he backs away. Serac uses the ropes to pull himself to his knees, but DANDY CHARGES FOR A SUPERCHARGED KNEE ATTACK TO THE HEAD, BUT SERAC POPS UP AND DRIVES HIS BOOT INTO DANDY'S CHEST AND PLANTS HIM IN THE MAT! SERAC FOLLOWS UP WITH A DOUBLE FOOT STOMP TO THE CHEST TO A BIG REACTION! Serac falls back against the ropes, selling, while measuring up El Dandy. Dandy to his knees, and Serac unloads with repeated kicks to the chest of El Dandy. Serac looks for a roundhouse to finish off, but El Dandy dodges! El Dandy pushes Serac off the ropes, and EL DANDY FOR A BICYCLE KICK, BUT SERAC SIDE STEPS! SERAC LIFTS DANDY UP ON HIS SHOULDERS WITH AN INVERTED FIREMAN'S CARRY FACEBUSTER TO A HUUUUGE REACTION!! SERAC FOR THE COVER.... DANDY KICKS OUT AT THE LAST MOMENT!!!
- Dandy crawls to the ropes, and SERAC HITS A BIG EUROPEAN UPPERCUT TO THE BACK OF DANDY! Dandy bounces off the ropes, and SERAC HITS A FIREMAN'S CARRY GUTBUSTER ON DANDY! Dandy on his knees selling his ribs, and SERAC OFF THE ROPES WITH A SPRINGBOARD EUROPEAN UPPERCUT TO EL DANDY KNOCKS HIM ALL THE WAY OUT OF THE RING TO A BIG POP!!! Serac measures up El Dandy, and Dandy slowly gets up on the floor, and SERAC CHARGES AND WIPES OUT EL DANDY WITH A BIG SUICIDE DIVE FOREARM SMASH!!! Serac rolls El Dandy into the ring and sets up on the apron. Dandy is up, and SERAC WITH A SPRINGBOARD METEORA TO A BIG POP!!! Dandy is down, but Serac pulls him up... DOUBLE UNDERHOOK SUPLEX! SERAC KEEPS IT LOCKED IT, HE ROLLS UP, AND HITS DANDY WITH A SECOND UNDERHOOK SUPLEX, AND ROLLS UP AGAIN FOR A THIRD, BUT THIS TIME HITS A DOUBLE UNDERHOOK BACKBREAKER ON EL DANDY!!! Dandy is placed in a seated position by Serac, and SERAC OFF THE ROPES WITH A BIG RUNNING EUROPEAN UPPERCUT TO THE BACK OF DANDY'S HEAD!!! SERAC FOR THE COVER.... BUT DANDY GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT!!!!
- 10 MINUTE WARNING! Serac transitions and SERAC LOCKS AN ARM BAR IN ON EL DANDY, BUT DANDY IS FIGHTING IT!!! DANDY HOLDS HIS HANDS TOGETHER, AND DANDY POWERS UP TO HIS FEET... SERAC'S SHOULDERS ARE DOWN, BUT HE ROLLS ONE UP, BUT DANDY REPEATEDLY STOMPS ON SERAC TO RELEASE THE ARM BAR GRIP! El Dandy grabs a waist lock, and EL DANDY DEADLIFTS SERAC UP FOR A DR. WILY BOMB, BUT SERAC COUNTERS INTO AN ARM DRAG IN THE CORNER! Dandy bounces out, and SERAC LIFTS DANDY UP FOR THE HAWAIIAN SMASHER, BUT EL DANDY CLIMBS DOWN! EL DANDY WITH A KNEE TO THE BACK OF SERAC SENDS HIM INTO THE CORNER! Serac bounces out, and Dandy lifts him up on his shoulders, and DANDY HITS REPEATED RUNNING DEATH VALLEY DRIVERS INTO THE CORNER! EL DANDY THEN THROWS SERAC UP IN THE AIR AND CATCHES HIM ON HIS SHOULDERS AND DROPS HIM WITH A BIG SITDOWN POWERBOMB... COVER.... SERAC GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT!!!!
- "This is awesome" chant breaks out as El Dandy is on his knees and seething. He can't believe he hasn't put Serac away yet. El Dandy gets up slowly and backs away, measuring up Serac. Serac gets to his knees with help of the ropes, and EL DANDY HITS THAT SUPERCHARGED RUNNING KNEE TO THE SIDE OF SERAC'S HEAD!!! El Dandy slowly pulls Serac up, and EL DANDY FOR THE D-DRIVER, BUT SERAC FIGHTS IT! Serac is trying to fight out of it, but Dandy clobbers away Serac's back. DANDY HOISTS SERAC UP FOR THE D-DRIVER AGAIN, BUT SERAC ROLLS THROUGH INTO AN ARM BAR AGAIN, BUT DANDY SOMEHOW FIGHTS FREE QUICKLY! Both men get up slowly, and DANDY FOR A BICYCLE KNEE, BUT SERAC MOVES! TIGER SUPLEX! SERAC PULLS EL DANDY UP... HAWAIIAN SMASHER.... BUT DANDY CLIMBS DOWN! HE HOISTS SERAC UP FOR A TORTURE RACK, AND THEN DROPS SERAC WITH A RACK BOMB... NO!!! SERAC COUNTERS AGAIN AND THIS TIME HE SUCCESSFULLY LOCKS IN THE ARM BAR!!!! OH MY GOD!!! THE CROWD IS GOING WILD AS EL DANDY IS FLAILING AROUND!!! EL DANDY LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO TAP BUT HE RESISTS THE URGE... EL DANDY CLAWS INTO THE MAT TO PUSH CLOSER TO THE ROPES.... AND EL DANDY GETS HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE!!! WOW!
- Serac releases the hold. There's less than 5 minutes left. Serac measures up El Dandy, and SERAC WITH A BIG LAUNCHING FOREARM SMASH TO EL DANDY AS HE'S ON THE BOTTOM ROPE... BUT EL DANDY GETS HIS KNEES UP IN SERAC'S FACE INSTEAD! The crowd boos as El Dandy sees the opening. El Dandy pulls Serac up, and EL DANDY SETS UP FOR THE D-DRIVER...

BUT @The Catalyst IS ON THE RING APRON SUDDENLY!!! THE CROWD GOES INSANE AS EL DANDY SEES HIM!!!! EL DANDY LETS GO OF SERAC AND EL DANDY IS FROZEN AS HE'S STARING AT LEGENDARY AC! LEGENDARY AC SMIRKS AS HE EYES EL DANDY.... AND SUDDENLY, SERAC HITS A CLAYMORE KICK ON EL DANDY!!!!! EL DANDY DOES A FLIP OFF THE KICK! WOW!!!! SERAC FOR THE COVER..... AND SERAC PINS EL DANDY!!!!! WHAT A WIN FOR SERAC!!!!

RESULT: Serac def. El Dandy via pin @ 28:00.

Post-match: The crowd goes WILD as both men are down after that battle. Legendary AC smirks on the apron and applauds Serac as the fans are going nuts. We see highlights of the match and come back live to see Legendary AC enter the ring now. Legendary AC stalks the body of El Dandy. El Dandy is slowly stirring to his feet... AND LEGENDARY AC DROPS EL DANDY WITH A CHAOS TRIGGER!!!! THE CROWD EXPLODES!!!! AC lips "see you in two weeks" to El Dandy. Legendary AC and Serac stare each other down as they stand over El Dandy's body to close the show.

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S SHOW

- BLOCK A FINALE NIGHT!!!!
- Block A Round Robin: Mitchy vs. SeidoN.
- Block A Round Robin: Disclose vs. ColePens.
- Block A Round Robin: Falco Lombardi vs. Fro.
- Block A Round Robin: Scandale du Jour vs. Emperoreddy.

BLOCK B STANDINGS AFTER NIGHT 15

- UnrealMachine (5-0-0-1 = 15 points)
- End of Line (3-0-2-1 = 11 points)
- Legendary AC (3-0-1-2 = 10 points)
- PeterSidorkiewicz (3-0-1-3 = 10 points)
- The Gongshow (2-1-1-2 = 9 points)
- El Dandy (2-1-0-3 = 8 points)
- Dr Pepper (2-2-0-2 = 8 points)
- Cor (2-0-0-4 = 6 points)
- Serac (2-0-0-4 = 6 points)
- Jbell (1-0-1-5 = 4 points) - eliminated

Via Cid Phoenix of WrestleBlog.net

My review of HFWF WEEKLY 78.

Bonjour mon ami. Welcome back to another episode of the show. It is once again that time of the week to watch some HFWF and give the Good an Up and the No Good a Down. We are into the final weeks of the G1 tournament. After tonight only one week remains for each Block that will determine the final standings. Let’s Go.

We start off with the HFWF World Heavyweight Champion Gongshow taking on Cor who has been a pleasant surprise this tournament. The champ Gongshow has not been as dominant in this tournament as he was last time when he won. However on this night he shows flashes of why he won the previous iteration as he manages to counter Cor who looked in control and get a GSC for the win. - Gets an Up.

We see AC who was watching the match while sitting on a couch eating popcorn and he warns El Dandy he will see him tonight despite AC having the night off. The Outcasts have a few moments of inner intensity as they discuss Cathy, who will win the tournament and Mitchy and SeidoN debate who will win their head to head match in the final week of Group A.

Back to the ring for what should be a hard hitting affair between Unreal Machine and Jbell. Both guys take the opportunity to give the other lumps and have moments of leaving welts on the other. However Jbells inability to win in this tournament, coupled with UnrealMachines ability to rack up the wins means that this ends in another UnrealMachine win. - Get a Down. Was not a fan of these two big guys going at it. It had a few nice spots but the finish was inevitable and that took away from it a bit. After the match UnrealMachine says he will deal with ColePens once he is done winning the G1. As He ;eaves the ring Bon and Paris enter the ring to attack Jbell. Dr Pepper goes for the save but is ambushed by Dawson and Wilder. FTR and GGTW stare each other down to end the segment.

In the back Fro belittles Falco and looks forward to personally destroying his dreams next week. Right Back to the ring for End of Line and PeterSidorkiewicz. These two actually seemed to work well together. Peter with his quickness and End of Line with his methodical attack. I was actually invested in this one until Gongshow arrives and attacks both of them leading to a draw. - Gets a Down. Gongshow gives both men a GSC after the match for good measure.

A quick Promo from Disclose discussing his meeting with ColePens in a week and given their history should be a good one. Back to the ring for our Main event and it is Serac and El Dandy. Serac has really taken this tournament as an opportunity to make his stock soar. While I feel he will fall just short of making the finals There is no doubt this will be the moment that people can look back on as the start of his star rising. El Dandy also continues to show case himself as well and together these two put on another HFWF Weekly classic. Excellent back and forth and a couple of great near falls, this looked like it would get to the time limit draw but no another one ending just before time ran out Dandy is able to get control and wants to put Serac away but AC makes good on his earlier promise to see Dandy and Dandy sees him too which means he took his eyes off Serac and that would be his downfall as Serac takes advantage and gets the win. - Gets an Up. After this AC feels bad for Dandy and decides to offer an olive branch to the man who has been a thorn in his side by giving him a hand up back to his feet. This act of kindness was just a ruse as AC then sends Dandy back to the mat via Chaos Trigger to end the show.

There is of course the house show tomorrow night that will have more matches (As always check HFWF.com to see the results and updated standings) but there is also a Saturday night show where Group A will have some of their matches. That means the final matches for Group A will be the weekly show, so there is a chance some of the group A spots will be confirmed by then. Good chance Disclose has stamped his ticket to the Group A final before that as he has been on fire this G1. who will join him? Yeah I still am going with Mitchy and that would be a great match as their meeting just a short time ago was won by Disclose as the buzzer. After tonight Group B UnrealMachine seems like a lock. My other pick of End of line is still up there but a loss to AC tomorrow could change everything. There is no doubt that ACs last two matches have the most on the line. AC takes on End of Line tomorrow and then UnrealMachine late next week (July 3) before the final show in two weeks (July 9). End of Line has to beat AC, and then needs to beat Serac and Unreal Machine as well. My Darkhorse Peter is right there too but he has not had his bye week meaning he only has two matches left, one against Dr Pepper and the other Champion Gongshow. Machine members Gongshow and El Dandy also have a chance so the final weeks should be must watch. I’m Cid Phoenix see you all next time.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I have felt worse. Much like this tournament, you are failing to make any points here. First G1, then your title.

You realize I'm only one point behind you with a match at hand right?

At least after you lose the tournament and then lose the battle royal, you and your friend Emp can go back to being a pointless, winless tag team!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Disclaimer: Ignore the time overlap of a live event for July 3rd being posted before the July 2nd HFWF TV. This is just much easier to hammer out early. Also the fact that this is technically night 19, but HFWF TV will be night 18. thank you very mucho

HFWF BLOCK B LIVE EVENT NIGHT 19
JULY 3, 2020

Moongoose McQueen, the official reporter for the HFWF G1 Live Events, has this write up from night 19 of the G1 for Block B. THIS IS THE FINAL LIVE EVENT OF THIS G1 TOURNAMENT FOR BLOCK B! FINALE NIGHT IS THIS UPCOMING THURSDAY ON HFWF TV, July 9!

As a reminder, 30-minute time limits stand for the Round Robin match-ups.

QUICK RESULTS:

- @SeidoN & @Mitchy def. @Disclose & @Brudda @ 22:37. [****1/4]
- @Emperoreddy, Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder def. GKJ, SnS & OmniSens @ 9:03. [**1/4]
- @BonMorrison & @Paris in Flames def. Virtanen & Pinkfloyd @ 10:51. [***]
- @Scandale du Jour & @Fro def. @ColePens & @Falco Lombardi @ 16:44. [***1/2]
- Block B Round Robin: @El Dandy def. @jbell886 via pin @ 11:36. [**3/4]
- Block B Round Robin: @Cor def. @Dr Pepper via pin @ 3:04. [*1/4]
- Block B Round Robin: @The Catalyst and @UnrealMachine fight to a time limit draw @ 30:00 [****3/4]
- Block B Round Robin: @End of Line def. @Serac via pin @ 20:41. [****1/4]
- Block B Round Robin: @PeterSidorkiewicz def. @The Gongshow via pin @ 25:57. [****3/4]

NOTES:

- Seidon & Mitchy vs. Disclose & Brudda was a hot opening tag. Lots of high flying, aerial action. They slowed it down when necessary to build to the big finish which saw Disclose eat double superkicks in mid-air out of a springboard moonsault, and Brudda get pinned after a brainbuster on the top turnbuckle and a curb stomp.

- The six-man tag match was essentially a shine match for Emperoreddy & FTR. Emperoreddy's sunglasses did not leave his face once, and he was eating fish sticks on the apron. They dominated for the most part.

- Bon & Paris with a showcase match of their own to have some momentum rolling into the G1 Friday Special against FTR.

- ColePens and Falco were an unlikely team, as Falco pretty much wanted nothing to do with ColePens as ColePens is trying to work his way into the good graces of people he's wronged. Fro and Scandale, while not on the same page, mainly stuck to their business: Scandale focusing on Cole, and Fro focusing on Falco. Cole and Falco had some hope spots at the end and looked to be on the same page, but it wasn't to be as Scandale pinned Cole with a popup powerbomb and Falco was just a tad too slow to get into the ring.

- Dandy and Jbell was fine, but nothing special. Seems like both men were holding back here. They've been in a hellacious tournament, so it's not surprising to see some reel it back in on live events.

- Dr Pepper was attacked pre-match by FTR. FTR also attacked Cor, but not as bad as they did Dr Pepper. Jbell, Falco Lombardi, Bon & Paris all got involved to create a big pre-match melee until things settled. Cor picked up a relatively easy win, as this match was clearly done to protect Dr Pepper from further damage. I wonder if the original plan was for him to win this match before the injury, since Cor is eliminated and him winning doesn't really do anything for finale night drama. Dr Pepper is now eliminated from contention with this loss, however.

- AC & UnrealMachine had a tremendous match. It started off slow, and Unreal was throwing AC around, but AC got an advantage when he tripped Unreal into the ring steps on the outside and just clobbered away at him. AC continued bringing the fight, however, his Chaos Trigger was blocked into an F5, but time expired as both men were out on the canvas after that.

- End of Line & Serac with another big time showing from Serac working as the plucky underdog against the bigger man. He used his speed, but End of Line also has great speed for a big man like himself. They clashed really well. Serac looked for the Claymore Kick, but End of Line caught him with a snap Overkill to finish the match.

- Peter and Gong have been bickering on social media for months and it led to this. There was fire and a small program behind this adding to the drama. If Peter wins, he leap frogs into a tie for 1st place AND eliminates Gongshow from contention, and if Gongshow wins, he jumps up into 2nd place heading into finale night. It was tremendous back-and-forth battle, they took the fight into the crowd for a bit too. In the end, Gong hit a GSC out of nowhere when Peter jumped off the top rope, but Peter got his foot on the rope in a moment that not many people could see at first, and it made for an electric atmosphere. Gongshow looked for another GSC, but was pushed into the corner and ate two Helluva Kicks in a row by Peter for the pin fall victory. Peter got a HUGE reaction. Absolutely insane match.

BLOCK B STANDINGS AFTER NIGHT 19, HEADING INTO FINALE NIGHT

- UnrealMachine (5-0-1-2 = 16 points)
- PeterSidorkiewicz (5-0-1-3 = 16 points)
- El Dandy (4-1-0-3 = 14 points)
- Legendary AC (4-0-2-2 = 14 points)
- End of Line (4-0-2-2 = 14 points)
- The Gongshow (3-1-1-3 = 12 points) - eliminated
- Dr Pepper (2-2-0-4 = 10 points) - eliminated
- Serac (3-0-0-5 = 9 points) - eliminated
- Cor (3-0-0-5 = 9 points) - eliminated
- Jbell (1-0-1-7 = 4 points) - eliminated

Moongoose's Notes:

Oh my goodness, finale night has just as much drama as Block A's had, this time, not a SINGLE person has clinched heading into finale night unlike Disclose.

Unfortunately for PeterSidorkiewicz, he has the off night on finale night, so he has to hope that all of those behind him don't get more than 2 points, which means he has to hope for non-pinfall finishes. However, the only person behind him who BEAT Peter head-to-head was El Dandy. End of Line went to a No Contest with Peter, and Legendary AC LOST to Peter during the tournament.

UnrealMachine vs. End of Line suddenly has so much at stake, because if End of Line can be the first person to pin UnrealMachine (well, depending on which version of the HFWF record books you look at), End of Line will leap frog UnrealMachine and finish first (although this would knock Peter out, as UnrealMachine beat Peter during the tournament).

Gongshow/Pepper and Cor/Serac are ultimately filler matches for TV at this rate, and who even knows if HFWF goes through with Gongshow vs. Dr Pepper for fear of the injury. I wouldn't be surprised if they just write a screwy angle to get out of it and protect Dr. Pepper, or even have someone else step in for Dr Pepper as it ultimately means nothing now.

And then El Dandy vs. Legendary AC. This has so much heat behind it with El Dandy costing Legendary AC the championship at Limitless, and then ambushing him the show after Night to Remember leading to The Gongshow cashing in on Legendary AC. These guys are tied, and a pin fall victory (and End of Line non-3-point performance) sends the winner into the finals. This is going to be an epic encounter in my mind, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the door open for some interference to protect the other wrestler.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
BLOCK A FINALE NIGHT CARD
July 2nd, 2020
Night 18

- Block A Round Robin: Mitchy vs. SeidoN.
- Block A Round Robin: Disclose vs. ColePens.
- Block A Round Robin: Fro vs. Falco Lombardi.
- Block A Round Robin: Scandale du Jour vs. Emperoreddy.

BLOCK B FINALE NIGHT CARD
July 9th, 2020
Night 20

- Block B Round Robin: Legendary AC vs. El Dandy.
- Block B Round Robin: UnrealMachine vs. End of Line.
- Block B Round Robin: The Gongshow vs. Dr Pepper.
- Block B Round Robin: Cor vs. Serac.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
You realize I'm only one point behind you with a match at hand right?

At least after you lose the tournament and then lose the battle royal, you and your friend Emp can go back to being a pointless, winless tag team!

TheRealPeterS @PeterSidorkiewicz
Goodnight sweet prince...or should I say "King" #kingslayer
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad