HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
*Falco is sitting backstage wearing a St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Champion hoodie with a big smile watching tape of his first match against @Fro *

In the year plus I’ve been in HFWF, I think I’ve done pretty well. I’ve had my share of moments...tag team championships...but the night that really put me on the map was that open challenge so long ago against my next opponent. Nobody knew who I was, I was new to the game at this level and I came up short. I lost. Can’t do anything about but learn from it.

*He pauses the match at the moment Fro’s shoulder gets hurt*

But that....that was a long time ago and things have changed. Now? Things have changed.

*looks down at the hoodie*

Now is a time of NEW champions. I take nothing away from you @Fro. You are one of the very best. You’re one of the most dangerous guys in HFWF. You’re the guy who helped put me on the map..and the guy who tried and FAILED to take me out.

And that’s why it’s going to make it so much sweeter when I take YOU out of the G1 Climax and afterwards? Maybe, just maybe...they won’t be calling me Falco Lombardi, solid future star, good tag wrestler. No they’ll be calling me something else. It’ll be Falco Lombardi, the NEXT

ALL

CLASS

CHAMPION!

*Falco smiles and turns back to the tv to continue to watch the match*

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
*he still thinks he's getting a title match after the last 2 title matches he has been in have been short abominations*

8c47c45e24046884e8bff14c10fd1d4d.gif

You won the title after Shovelman slipped on a banana peel and then you lost it in less than 10-seconds after 1 (ONE) GSC.

9240fcf3efbe7e5be034aab35127e3cb9c3497c3_hq.gif

I approached this tournament as a way to prove that my title win was no fluke. Beating the best the world has to offer. One match at a time never looking to the next match until the one that came first was done. But now I can finally focus on you El Dandy. You the man you interfered at Limitless allowing MCG the few precious moments he needed to win the match. Then attacking me the show after Night to Remember giving Gongshow all the advantage he needed to take the title I had worked so hard for away. I did what I had to to keep you out of my mind so I could focus on what needed to be done. Now I have gotten myself into a position where a win against you gives me a fantastic opportunity to make the top two of the Group. But beating you for three points is only a bonus to kicking your ass for what you have cost me since your untimely return. You took something from me not once but twice...

Dean-Ambrose-Hell-in-a-Cell-jon-moxley-dean-ambrose-37722266-500-190.gif

8d7d5e01802910033538d6e5e54ea9dd52684a21_hq.gif

Two weeks El Dandy...

5c0f411b785fc89ee0c2ca49132e0b1a.gif

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
HFWF Stat Boy (@Statboy)

Fun Fact:
While @Emperoreddy has yet to achieve championship status, he does have an accolade nobody else can claim that should perhaps be entered into his other accomplishments:
Emp has the highest K/D of anybody on roster with a 1 kill to 0 deaths ratio.*

*It is unclear whether @KIRK rambling on and on and on -or- @Mitchy 's shortcomings directly led to Nurse Nancy's timely demise, so she is not credited to either of their body counts

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- The update on @Dr Pepper ’s injury is that he’s pretty banged up and there’s worry he tore something in his knee, but they won’t know for certain until an MRI is done. He was given the latest live event off and is expected to have an MRI done by Tuesday, where officials will then know what his status is and what to do regarding the tag titles.

Luckily in this scenario, The Blueprint would be able to freebird the tag titles if Pepper does need a bit of time off if it’s not too serious of an injury.

The hope is Dr Pepper will be cleared to compete for July 11th’s King of Wrestling PPV, where the Dr Pepper & @jbell886 will defend the tag titles against either FTR or @BonMorrison & @Paris in Flames.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
HFWF Stat Boy (@Statboy)

Fun Fact:
While @Emperoreddy has yet to achieve championship status, he does have an accolade nobody else can claim that should perhaps be entered into his other accomplishments:
Emp has the highest K/D of anybody on roster with a 1 kill to 0 deaths ratio.*

*It is unclear whether @KIRK rambling on and on and on -or- @Mitchy 's shortcomings directly led to Nurse Nancy's timely demise, so she is not credited to either of their body counts

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Mitchy and Fro

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
You the man you interfered at Limitless allowing MCG the few precious moments he needed to win the match.
Yeah, that sounds like me lel
Then attacking me the show after Night to Remember giving Gongshow all the advantage he needed to take the title I had worked so hard for away.
Yup, this def sounds like something I WOULD do. Funny, tho, all I remember was:

giphy.gif

Actually... now that you mention it? It's all coming back to me.
Was it 8-seconds? or 10-seconds? 2-day long reign? or 5-day?
I must still be a little groggy from @Scandale du Jour s rave the other night (I may-or-may not have had some victory Sizzurp after I won that impromptu LeftLeftRightRight Mario Kart tournament that @Falco Lombardi hosted at the rave)

You took something from me not once but twice...
Three times, lad

You're forgetting about when I beat that ass on the last night of B Block, take "your spot" in the B Block Final, and fight that big mean bastard @UnrealMachine to see which member of The Machine gets to go on to win the KoW G1

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Yeah, that sounds like me lel
Yup, this def sounds like something I WOULD do. Funny, tho, all I remember was:

giphy.gif

Actually... now that you mention it? It's all coming back to me.
Was it 8-seconds? or 10-seconds? 2-day long reign? or 5-day?
I must still be a little groggy from @Scandale du Jour s rave the other night (I may-or-may not have had some victory Sizzurp after I won that impromptu LeftLeftRightRight Mario Kart tournament that @Falco Lombardi hosted at the rave)

Still owe me a rematch in Mario Kart. f***ing blue turtle shell

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF @HFWF
@Emperoreddy and @Cor have been added to the #HFWFG1Special battle royal to determine @Fro ’s challenger for the title at #KOW. Will Fro be doing double duty? It’s coming down to the wire.

G1 FRIDAY SPECIAL (July 10, 2020)

- Block A Finals: Disclose vs. ???
- Block B Finals: ??? vs. ???
- BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder; winners challenge for the tag titles at KOW.
- Battle Royal: Cor vs. Emperoreddy vs. More entrants TBA to determine an All Class Title challenger for KOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad