HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
KIRK THERE IS A ****ING BANANA IN MY ****ING CHIPOTLE BOWL. I AM 2 SECONDS AWAY FROM CALLING @Empoleon8771 AND @Disclose AND LETTING THEM BE IN A LOCKED ROOM WITH YOU AND ONE FISH STICK ON THE FLOOR.

JESUS LORD KIRK. ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND I CAN'T GET ONE ****ING CHIPOTLE BOWL WITHOUT A PIECE OF STASH IN IT!?!?!??!?!?!

Lmao did you tag the wrong person?!?

Reactions: ColePens

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
KIRK THERE IS A ****ING BANANA IN MY ****ING CHIPOTLE BOWL. I AM 2 SECONDS AWAY FROM CALLING @Emperoreddy AND @Disclose AND LETTING THEM BE IN A LOCKED ROOM WITH YOU AND ONE FISH STICK ON THE FLOOR.

JESUS LORD KIRK. ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND I CAN'T GET ONE ****ING CHIPOTLE BOWL WITHOUT A PIECE OF STASH IN IT!?!?!??!?!?!

I... I cant show up sorry. Im actually busy leading Block A.
but useless @Emperoreddy is free, i heard.

Reactions: ColePens and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
ColePens @GOATColePens
All the money in the world is utterly worthless when your PWC family left... AND YOU GET BANANAS IN YOUR ****ING CHPOTLE #jesuskirk #stashproblems #KIRK&STASH<3

KIRK (@KIRK)
Dammit, it's not a banana. Stop losing your ****, and get it together. Didn't you learn ANYTHING the last time I told you that? #FFS

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
MCG @M.C.G. 31
Second chances exist. This is an exciting time. The HFWF G1 Finale special on Friday, July 10 will ALSO feature a battle royal to determine @Fro ’s All Class Title challenger for Kings of Wrestling.

How does Friday July 10 on the HFWF calendar correspond to the Earth calendar?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Kirk, you have become so angry since your visit in the hospital.

You know what I’m gonna do? I’m going to give you a ticket to my Movie Premiere to cheer you up!

Can I have second prize instead?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
You know what I’m gonna do? I’m going to give you a ticket to my Movie Premiere to cheer you up!

luchalibreonline @luchaonline
Per Ryan Satin/TMZ
"We actually heard they're giving tickets away for @Cor's movie since there's zero demand.
Publicity stunt to get people in the theaters is to give them away for free."
#StraightToVHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad