HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON)

Confirmed: Before exiting the arena, KIRK also stopped by @ColePens dressing room to show him the new, super secret plan to help @ColePens make new friends and destroy the machine. I am waiting on secondary confirmation, but video evidence suggests that instead of giving @ColePens a copy of the plan, KIRK accidentally gave @ColePens a copy of a finger painting he and STASH made a few days ago.

OKMo.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
KIRK (@KIRK)
@Scandale du Jour. All those mirrors. The golden push. And at the end of the day, you're STILL nothing but a STUPID pretty Frenchie. A million dollar face . . . and a TEN FRANC BRAIN.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I know I wrote that wild segment that would get all that attention, but I feel like a lot of little details all over the show are being overlooked lol.

Reactions: Disclose

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I know I wrote that wild segment that would get all that attention, but I feel like a lot of little details all over the show are being overlooked lol.

I think you're selling us a little short. It's just . . . that segment. When you say you wrote the best segment ever and then we actually see that you did, you can't expect us NOT to mark out over it as the first reaction. :laugh:

Plus, the opening chapter of the story is done. Everything is now properly reset for in the ring/arena action.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor has no damned respect for the work @M.C.G. 31 put into tonight's show. GOLDEN SHOVEL time for him, methinks.

Why would I have respect for @M.C.G. 31 ?

He puts himself into main event spots, gives himself title shots, his cronies Bon and Paris get shot after shot after shot for the Tag Titles while Falco and I need to fight tooth and nail for every little opportunity.

Tells us to “wait until after the G1”

We’re the former champs. We shouldn’t wait. His cronies should wait

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why would I have respect for @M.C.G. 31 ?

He puts himself into main event spots, gives himself title shots, his cronies Bon and Paris get shot after shot after shot for the Tag Titles while Falco and I need to fight tooth and nail for every little opportunity.

Tells us to “wait until after the G1”

We’re the former champs. We shouldn’t wait. His cronies should wait
Maybe when you draw a dime on your own and don't have to stick to an actual rising star like @Falco Lombardi, I'll take your concerns seriously.

Also, if we're being real here, Bon & Paris have had no affiliation with me for over a year now. But I wouldn't expect you to keep up with current events, Cor.

Go hang out with the turtle, Cor. Maybe you'll come to the realization that instead of whining you should rise up and start making a name for yourself.

The key word is that you're FORMER champs. Not current. FTR were contenders until injury, and now they have a chance to prove it. You should worry about the G1.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Maybe when you draw a dime on your own and don't have to stick to an actual rising star like @Falco Lombardi, I'll take your concerns seriously.

Also, if we're being real here, Bon & Paris have had no affiliation with me for over a year now. But I wouldn't expect you to keep up with current events, Cor.

Go hang out with the turtle, Cor. Maybe you'll come to the realization that instead of whining you should rise up and start making a name for yourself.

The key word is that you're FORMER champs. Not current. FTR were contenders until injury, and now they have a chance to prove it. You should worry about the G1.

I am the Pure Excellence of your company. I am the most Must See HFWF Superstar. I am a wrestling machine. I am the star of my own movie. I am Falco’s best friend. I’m not attached to him, he isn’t attached to me, we are a wonderful story of two awesome wrestlers having fun and kicking ass.

And it’s called continuation my friend, once an affiliation, always an affiliation, as shown by your actions.

As for #FTR, I don’t gotta problem with them. I mean, I do, but that’s for another time.

It’s more the “non-affiliates” who mysteriously get opportunity after opportunity after opportunity after opportunity.

I’m going to focus on the G1. Then I’m kicking their ass

Reactions: M.C.G. 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad