Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
Per Ryan Satin/TMZ
"We actually heard they're giving tickets away for @Cor's movie since there's zero demand.
Publicity stunt to get people in the theaters is to give them away for free."
#StraightToVHS

The movie isn’t even in theatres yet, the f*** how can we be giving away tickets

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
Per Ryan Satin/TMZ
"We actually heard they're giving tickets away for @Cor's movie since there's zero demand.
Publicity stunt to get people in the theaters is to give them away for free."
#StraightToVHS

Some things aren't worth it even when they're free.

Reactions: Mitchy and Disclose

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
"I’m going to give you a ticket to my Movie Premiere to cheer you up!"
-cor (1 minute ago)

That’s the movie premiere where critics and the actors and invited guests watch the movie before the release.

And that’s still months away! I’m just promising Kirk a ticket!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@ColePens ran out of friends and is bringing his penguin flunkies here.

200.gif

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
@KIRK - i can deal with you being a *****. BUT STASH?

Did you see what @Scandale du Jour and @UnrealMachine are doing? @El Dandy is sitting back just chuckling up a storm. Let's go. We have to get to work.

I swear to God if you give me another stick figure note of you and Stash holding hands, I'm going to knock your front teeth in.

VKjfRU8.gif

You're a hot mess.

Started this year as World Champion, top guy in 2 factions, most wins in the company....... and now you're running around playing Goonies with the new Chunk & Sloth?

We really have destroyed you, haven't we?

Welcome to the rebuild, @ColePens and @KIRK . It's gonna be PAINFUL and there are no generational talents to tank for.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
VKjfRU8.gif

You're a hot mess.

Started this year as World Champion, top guy in 2 factions, most wins in the company....... and now you're running around playing Goonies with the new Chunk & Sloth?

We really have destroyed you, didn't we?

Welcome to the rebuild, @ColePens and @KIRK . It's gonna be PAINFUL.

It is going to be painful.

Just not as PAINFUL as it's going to be for you.

paul-heyman-facials-summerslam-2013.jpg

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
It is going to be painful.

Just not as PAINFUL as it's going to be for you.

9tuzVZX.gif

Yeah. Nah. Doubtful.

I felt the "wrath" of Cole for 8-weeks straight leading to NTR... you know what my biggest take away from that experience was, KIRK?

My biggest takeaway was a WIN.... or was it the satisfaction of knowing I destroyed the only thing he loved in this word? Or was it taking the World Championship from his perfectly manicured fingers?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
9tuzVZX.gif

Yeah. Nah. Doubtful.

I felt the "wrath" of Cole for 8-weeks straight leading to NTR... you know what my biggest take away from that experience was, KIRK?

My biggest takeaway was a WIN.... or was it the satisfaction of knowing I destroyed the only thing he loved in this word? Or was it taking the World Championship from his perfectly manicured fingers?
We really need a Kota Ibushi.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
9tuzVZX.gif

Yeah. Nah. Doubtful.

Hold it. You think that was @ColePens . . . WRATH?

Oh, you do, don't you?

Oh, bless you're heart, I think you may be spending too much time with @Scandale du Jour . . .

Because all of a sudden, you're acting like the dumb son of a ***** he is.

That's your FIRST mistake.

And that's why I know you'll make the FATAL one.

20190304_sneak_heyman--6f6075bb424fa15995f41f769023392f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad