HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
@jbell886 and I are ready to go at the drop of a hat. Based on the recent attacks during our G1 matches I'm assuming our first defense will be against those FTR chumps. After we beat them, it'll be whoever's next in line. We don't care if they're "best friends", or outcasts, or maybe just some cogs in a machine, we'll answer any challenge.

As for @Fro, he is 100% All Class and you can bet he's not hiding from a challenge either.
I look forward to seeing his open challenge then next week

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
TheRealPeterS @PeterSidorkiewicz
Me watching Mitchy, Disclose and gang, Emp, and everyone else visiting @KIRK. HFWF has turned into a madhouse.
tenor.gif

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
When a worthy opponent shows up I'll gladly DEFEND my championship.

Funny how you have not wanted a true rematch with me. But I can't blame you when you react like this when I even look in your direction.

dVvzSa7.gif

But I cant blame you. The one, and for the record, only time you ever faced me like a man, this happened.

5369df6dfcea8470-600x338.gif

I will be coming for you soon enough. I just have a few loose ends to tie up first.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Marky Mark @MarkyMarkOG
Didn’t you rob him?

KIRK (@KIRK)
He did. And STASH was VERY upset with him for that. Actually, when I woke up a few days later to see that rice cooker and @Disclose's signed President Obrador poster decorating my room, I also noticed a bag of turtle food and a woman's pocketbook full of cash.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Are PESOS cash?

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Fro was an idiot for his open challenges. No one in the back deserves a shot at MY world title. Frogboi was handing them out for free. They have to earn it.

I think your "skill set" is more adept to the Tag scene...

When a worthy opponent shows up I'll gladly DEFEND my championship.

Speaking of which.. when you gonna defend your tag titles..champ.

Also, I dont see Fro doing the open challenges anymore...hmmmmm...

@The Gongshow don't you even lower yourself and sell for this @Dr Pepper guy or his Easter Island looking tag team partner.

The biggest meme in wrestling is "the fightingest champion!" Nah, real champions don't fight for free or defend their prizes against literal who's just to say they can run up the score in "times defended" category.
Voice 21 is 100% right that challengers need to earn their shots and prove themselves worthy to step in the ring with the best.

@Dr Pepper do you even know what Gong is capable of? Gong is arguably the greatest World Champion this company has had in years.

All people could talk about after NTR was "AC won it in 4-minutes this! AC hit the Chaos Trigger that! AC squashed the Shovelman!"

You know how long it took Gong to win the World Championship? 10-seconds.
THAT is how good he is.
10 seconds is ALL HE NEEDED. The quickest world title match in HFWF history.
Gong's reign as world champion is already, what? 8x longer than that nothing @The Catalyst 's reign?

That is STAGGERING.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Richard K. Davis @makeawish_coo
We ran out of food, we ran out of chocolate milk for the kids, 7 of our 8 security guys were beaten by @Emperoreddy (thank god for the Taser), wrestlers Starting fights in the hallway, Bringing animals in the building, Stealing money from the patients, our hot nurse commited Suicide in the room and cameraman everywhere!
WHAT THE HELL @M.C.G. 31 ???????
#HFWF #ThinkOfTheChildren

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Richard K. Davis @makeawish_coo
We ran out of food, we ran out of chocolate milk for the kids, 7 of our 8 security guys were beaten by @Emperoreddy (thank god for the Taser), wrestlers Starting fights in the hallway, Bringing animals in the building, Stealing money from the patients, our hot nurse commited Suicide in the room and cameraman everywhere!
WHAT THE HELL @M.C.G. 31 ???????
#HFWF #ThinkOfTheChildren

Muareen Musselman (@makeawish_cfo)
Don't forget the fish sticks shortage.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE

MCG
is shown in front of a black curtain and a TV monitor with the Kings of Wrestling G1 logo shown is in the picture too. MCG is businesslike, in a suit.

He puts over the resounding success of the G1 tournament so far as we head to Kings of Wrestling and are more than half way through it. He puts over all the talent for their effort and contributions, and says if he were a betting man, he’d bet on one person, but that’s neither here nor there.

He says this message is to address all the champions, and the fans wondering the same. When will they be defended?

MCG officially announces that regardless of who is in what match, some talents may be doing double duty, notably the champions, as MCG officially confirms that ALL championships will still be defended at the Kings of Wrestling PPV. He announces that the Friday G1 special before Kings of Wrestling will be used to determine title challengers, and he will also personally name challengers as he see fits based off performances in the G1.

MCG hypes the upcoming show and the matches on HFWF TV for Block A this week, and tells everyone he’ll be seeing them very soon.

@Falco Lombardi and I are gonna face off in the finals of the G1 AND kick @Dr Pepper and @jbell886 butts and take our titles back?

Awesome.

Reactions: Falco Lombardi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad