HFWF OT XX: The OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@KIRK killed HF Wrestling.

Killed it?

I made it HF Wrestling greater than @M.C.G. 31 ever dreamed possible.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ColePens

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I know what VHS is, you stupid idiot.

stop making me post in here, I already said I'm retiring when I hit a certain number of posts.

Good lord. Over 93,000 posts. Retiring at 100,000? You have less of a life than even the rest of us do. :razz:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Good lord. Over 93,000 posts. Retiring at 100,000? You have less of a life than even the rest of us do. :razz:
thankfully a lot of it has been shitposting over the years and racked up in here or other various OT threads lol

maybe I'll become a part-timer when I hit 100k, only contributing to discussions with substance, rather than what I do now lol

Reactions: KIRK and Wrigley

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Anyone who follows my IG knows that the fall of HFWF has only made me train even harder for the next rendition. Sure, @ColePens likes to post fitness-LOOKING things here & there, but you never see him doing any actual reps (wonder why?). Just know that when the PWC ultimately gets back together, I'll be the one calling the shots this time! {drops phone}

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
I've been not posting in here, because Cor's name is in the title.

Saved by the Bell is getting rebooted. I've never watched an episode.

A NJ high school wrestling ref was suspended for 2 years for forcing a wrestler to cut his dreadlocks off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad