Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i spotted @Jussi at Bound For Glory!!!

jussi.png

Reactions: Serac, Fro and Cor

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's now the most important time of year. The Angels have to workout exactly how many lorries they need to deliver all the money they are going to give Cole.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I think the Angels are the favourite to sign him, but he's the top free agent who everyone wants. Being the favourite means like 25% chance at best lol.

The Angels will at least be aggressively trying to sign him. Trout is signed for the rest of his career, Maddon is back to manage, the owner said he's willing to spent more going forward (and he's shown he doesn't shy away from big contracts), Adell is going to (hopefully) debut next season, Ohtani can pitch again... It's time for the team to go all in, and they are going to.

If there's no Cole, hopefully Strasburg opts out of his deal and the Angels sign him. Or maybe Cole signs AND Strasburg opts out to sign with the Angels too!

It's not actually impossible for that to happen either. There is certainly enough money to do it. Especially with Pujols contract ending soon and a lot of other dead money gone this year...

Hell, you can probably fit Wheeler in as well! A rotation of Cole, Strasburg, Ohtani, Wheeler, and Canning looks really nice to me^^.

I'm 100% ready to be disappointed by this off season lol.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Love that Jericho is getting more and more credit for being a goat these days.

EDIT: wrong thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad