HFWF OT XX: The OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I forced a bot to read over 1,000 posts of HFW and then asked it to write a HFW post of its own. Here is the result:

"I've been not posting in here, because Cor's name is in the title.

@ColePens is Bill Murray's character in Stripes. He can barely do 10 pushups. His knees creak and crack like my 80 old year grandma Irene's knees.

A NJ high school wrestling ref was suspended for 2 years for forcing a wrestler to cut his dreadlocks off. "

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I forced a bot to read over 1,000 posts of HFW and then asked it to write a HFW post of its own. Here is the result:

"I've been not posting in here, because Cor's name is in the title.

@ColePens is Bill Murray's character in Stripes. He can barely do 10 pushups. His knees creak and crack like my 80 old year grandma Irene's knees.

A NJ high school wrestling ref was suspended for 2 years for forcing a wrestler to cut his dreadlocks off. "
Bro, this is the most coherent thing you’ve ever posted - be it here, or [REDACTED]

:sarcasm:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Anyone who follows my IG knows that the fall of HFWF has only made me train even harder for the next rendition. Sure, @ColePens likes to post fitness-LOOKING things here & there, but you never see him doing any actual reps (wonder why?). Just know that when the PWC ultimately gets back together, I'll be the one calling the shots this time! {drops phone}

Listen.... dis mother f***er is deceptively strong. But my selfie will always "look" better.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Not sure where to post this. I'm assuming everyone has seen these. I found them quite fascinating.

Anyone know any good ones to look out for?

Reactions: ColePens

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
maybe Wrigley can hack into Area 51 and get you out

oh i can leave whenever i want. just chilling here with my alien friend... who just murdered the entire place. :-/

best sex ever. tho.... and i dont wanna be killed so not taking any chances. im taking my time, we're cuddling.

Reactions: SeidoN

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
oh i can leave whenever i want. just chilling here with my alien friend... who just murdered the entire place. :-/

best sex ever. tho.... and i dont wanna be killed so not taking any chances. im taking my time, we're cuddling.

whose side will you be on when WrigleyNet mobilizes against the aliens :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad