HFWF OT XX: The OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Feeling great about my exercise/training since the "not racing this year" decision. And now that I'm not constrained to < 155lbs (ideal race wt.), my strength and muscles are making a huge comeback (shows up in acro, too). I might even hit 165 by the end of the year. And metcons 3x/week keep me as lean (or leaner) than 8-10 hrs/week on the bike.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
awwww you mean the first place that ultimately meant nothing because you CHOKED it away in the playoffs against ME? ;)
and yet by the time it no longer said first place next to my name, I wasn't around to see it.

Last year when someone faced off against me they were facing off against the best. And if the season was any longer that's how much longer you would have had to look at first place next to my name and not yours. Because one week's worth of loss would not have been enough for somebody else to overtake my first place position. You got saved by the bell.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
and yet by the time it no longer said first place next to my name, I wasn't around to see it.

Last year when someone faced off against me they were facing off against the best. And if the season was any longer that's how much longer you would have had to look at first place next to my name and not yours. Because one week's worth of loss would not have been enough for somebody else to overtake my first place position. You got saved by the bell.
awww more excuses

here's a visual aid to remind you of your CHOKE job

Screenshot (80).png

must suck to walk around saying you were 1st place champion when it mattered the least just to choke it all away, and then come up with excuses for your downfall

"you got saved by the bell," no... I WAS the bell on your season, and I ended it for you

3rd place... not even 2nd... ouch.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
awww more excuses

here's a visual aid to remind you of your CHOKE job

View attachment 249963

must suck to walk around saying you were 1st place champion when it mattered the least just to choke it all away, and then come up with excuses for your downfall

"you got saved by the bell," no... I WAS the bell on your season, and I ended it for you

3rd place... not even 2nd... ouch.
First I'm seeing of it. Doesn't feel like a choke job. Feels like I was in first place until the very end. Which- no you weren't the bell, as you didn't create the hockey schedule or the calendar we live by.

When it mattered the very least? My time is pretty valuable, and as it seems I hold more value in your time than you do, because in all those weeks of your life...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
First I'm seeing of it. Doesn't feel like a choke job. Feels like I was in first place until the very end. Which- no you weren't the bell, as you didn't create the hockey schedule or the calendar we live by.

When it mattered the very least? My time is pretty valuable, and as it seems I hold more value in your time than you do, because in all those weeks of your life...
bruh, you hop thread to thread about conspiracies that the “club” i’m apart of is out for you :laugh: I literally had no idea who you were until last year’s draft when @Cor & I made you famous. you’re the guy who works with the guy who draws the money, obviously.

now I know you as “the choker” solely. congrats on your great all-time draft performances the last two times & fantasy hockey playoff performance in march! ;)

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
bruh, you hop thread to thread about conspiracies that the “club” i’m apart of is out for you :laugh: I literally had no idea who you were until last year’s draft when @Cor & I made you famous. you’re the guy who works with the guy who draws the money, obviously.

now I know you as “the choker” solely. congrats on your great all-time draft performances the last two times & fantasy hockey playoff performance in march! ;)

I've been around and everyone is repsonsible for their own lack of observational skills. You really mean to tell me friends voting for friends is that much of an outlandish concept for you? You can't figure out that I respond when tagged and that barely qualifies my responses as thread hopping? Come on. Even you're not that slow.

Maybe its where you're from or who you're from. I'm one of the few who doesn't have the privelage to know I guess. One day you and those you outrank in OBC will accept me for who I am so i can find out. I mean I had to accept who you guys were when I started to come around, be fair!

I appreciate the fame from you and Cor tho :) I couldn't be number one all year without numbers 2-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad