HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
guys I’m drunk rn but I’d just like to say y’all are ****ing great and this is my favorite place to post. Between this thread, the picks thread, and the reality games thread, I cannot deal. :laugh:

What % do i make up of it do you think?

Like 50%?

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF WEEKLY

OPENING:
Mount Rushmore opens the show. MCG, Bon, Paris and Gongshow are all wearing suits. MCG announces tournaments for the HFWF Title and HFWF Tag Titles. He then says history was made when The Gongshow made his mark and did the right thing for the HFWF and for his career. The Gongshow speaks and says he was sick of being overlooked and associated with a bunch of losers. He says you're only as good as the people who associate with, and he was sick of being associated with a bunch of losers like SeidoN, Mitchy and Serac. He said a group finally saw his true talent and potential and he took the opportunity and anyone else would have done the same. MCG announces The Gongshow will be in the HFWF Title tournament.

MATCH 1: Brudda & Disclose def. Two local talents. After the match, they announce their participation in the HFWF Tag Title tournament, and even offer the two local talents an opportunity at being their roommates. Before they get an answer, they beat down the two local talents.

PROMO: BonMorrison and Paris in Flames announce their participation in the HFWF World Title tournament. They say by the end of the tournament, all the gold will be where it belongs: with the best group of four in the industry.

PROMO: Serac, Mitchy and SeidoN appear in a separate backstage area. They say they were wronged on HFWF Super Duper Showdown, but they've come to expect this. They have a plan and a response for everything and Mount Rushmore will get what's coming to them.

MATCH 2: BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC. No match happens as The Outcasts jump Bon and Paris during their entrances. A huge brawl breaks out until security separates everyone.

PROMO: As punishment for attacking BonMorrison & Paris in Flames, MCG announces that no member of The Outcasts will participate in either tournament, and as far as he's concerned, none of them will ever hold gold in the HFWF.

MAIN EVENT: Kimi vs. Fro. Fro wins when Cor runs in and causes a distraction to Kimi. Afterwards, The Gongshow runs in and lays out Kimi AND Fro to make a statement. The Gongshow and Cor stare each other down as the two will participate in the HFWF Title tournament to close this edition of HFWF Weekly.

HFWF TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCHES

- The Gongshow vs. Kimi.
- jbell866 vs. Chris Cuttahhhhh.
- Cor vs. Fro.
- MCG vs. PeterSidorkiewicz.

HFWF TAG TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCHES

- BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC.
- Disclose & Brudda vs. ColePens & Scandale Du Jour (w/KIRK).
- Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd vs. Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27.
- Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. Sns & GKJ.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yo.... if KIRK is in their corner i want @PeterSidorkiewicz in mine.

i see MCG is already sucking up to @Chytil because @The Gongshow is just a pawn in their game. YOU CAN STILL DO THE RIGHT THING.

remember i have an armband in my pocket..... numbers are not in your side and you'll be the first one to be buried , because your bank account is to low. It will be like that until next year. as usual when you do your Royal Rumble pool and start reasking for favors. GRAB THE BRASS RING NOW!

After the match, they announce their participation in the HFWF Tag Title tournament, and even offer the two local talents an opportunity at being their roommates

this is f***ing funny.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
NEXT WEEK ON HFWF WEEKLY

- Tag Title Tournament match: Disclose & Brudda vs. ColePens & Scandale Du Jour (w/KIRK)
- HFWF Title Tournament match: Cor vs. Fro.
- Debuting Chytil vs. Mitchy

Reactions: Fro and BonMorrison

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
guys I’m drunk rn but I’d just like to say y’all are ****ing great and this is my favorite place to post. Between this thread, the picks thread, and the reality games thread, I cannot deal. :laugh:

this post deserves more love.
i laughed my ass off with all those treads.

whats funny its the Royal Rumble prediction thing is full of lurkers/new guys that most likely read this crap. we're f***ing stupid and the mods are cool for allowing us to derail every thread.

-drunk my self.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
this post deserves more love.
i laughed my ass off with all those treads.

whats funny its the Royal Rumble prediction thing is full of lurkers/new guys that most likely read this crap. we're ****ing stupid and the mods are cool for allowing us to derail every thread.

-drunk my self.
Yes I'm very cool for allowing it (not the fact that I have no authority here)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Drunk Disclose is entertaining af.

He's right though. There's a freedom that exists here that's not evident on the rest of HF.

Not like...a full freedom...but a freedom. So...if HF was a prison then HFWF is like...house arrest.

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Tbh I don’t even go anywhere else on the boards anymore. There’s no point. This is the peak of HF. We have us, we have the games, we have the chill banter, we have the HFWF. There’s no other sub on HF that touches this one.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad