HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm watching Attitude Era videos from 2000 now, and holy f***, I forgot how f***ing jacked Benoit was. The guy was like 5'10" but even in today's WWE he'd be one of the bigger guys on the roster. I forgot how stupid jacked he was.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm watching Attitude Era videos from 2000 now, and holy ****, I forgot how ****ing jacked Benoit was. The guy was like 5'10" but even in today's WWE he'd be one of the bigger guys on the roster. I forgot how stupid jacked he was.

Benoit was incredible IMO. Didn't necessarily ooze charisma, but in the ruthless aggression era, you didn't really need to.

Unfortunately, he was turned into a monster because of his brain. What he did was unforgivable, and awful, but I don't believe that was Chris Benoit, that was the CTE.

I'm not one who excuses him, and thinks he should be in the HOF, and WWE should still mention him and stuff, but I'm not afraid to say he was an excellent wrestler, and one of my favorites ever.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Benoit was incredible IMO. Didn't necessarily ooze charisma, but in the ruthless aggression era, you didn't really need to.

Unfortunately, he was turned into a monster because of his brain. What he did was unforgivable, and awful, but I don't believe that was Chris Benoit, that was the CTE.

I'm not one who excuses him, and thinks he should be in the HOF, and WWE should still mention him and stuff, but I'm not afraid to say he was an excellent wrestler, and one of my favorites ever.
I still get uncomfortable watching him. I put up with it back in like 2012 or around there and watched the greatest Raw tag team match in history (Power Trip vs. Jericho/Benoit) but aside from that I purposely avoid watching Benoit tbh. This video didn’t even have him in the title, it only mentioned Kane and The Rock and all of a sudden, Angle, HHH, Foley, Benoit and Rikishi also showed up lol

It sucks tho because he was a part of one of my favourite ladder matches ever (Jericho vs. Benoit, it was honestly the first one I ever watched in full when I was like 6) and I can’t even go back to watch it.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I still get uncomfortable watching him. I put up with it back in like 2012 or around there and watched the greatest Raw tag team match in history (Power Trip vs. Jericho/Benoit) but aside from that I purposely avoid watching Benoit tbh. This video didn’t even have him in the title, it only mentioned Kane and The Rock and all of a sudden, Angle, HHH, Foley, Benoit and Rikishi also showed up lol

It sucks tho because he was a part of one of my favourite ladder matches ever (Jericho vs. Benoit, it was honestly the first one I ever watched in full when I was like 6) and I can’t even go back to watch it.

It’s one of those things that it’s all about ones comfort.

Some people won’t watch anything with him, some only watch a bit, and some are fine watching his matches.

As long as one isn’t trying to outright defend what happened and thinks he should be honoured still and what not, I don’t think there’s necessary a wrong answer.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve never gone back to watch any of his matches, I barely watch current wrestling consistently, let alone going back to watch old stuff.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF WEEKLY

OPENING:
Mount Rushmore opens the show. MCG, Bon, Paris and Gongshow are all wearing suits. MCG announces tournaments for the HFWF Title and HFWF Tag Titles. He then says history was made when The Gongshow made his mark and did the right thing for the HFWF and for his career. The Gongshow speaks and says he was sick of being overlooked and associated with a bunch of losers. He says you're only as good as the people who associate with, and he was sick of being associated with a bunch of losers like SeidoN, Mitchy and Serac. He said a group finally saw his true talent and potential and he took the opportunity and anyone else would have done the same. MCG announces The Gongshow will be in the HFWF Title tournament.

MATCH 1: Brudda & Disclose def. Two local talents. After the match, they announce their participation in the HFWF Tag Title tournament, and even offer the two local talents an opportunity at being their roommates. Before they get an answer, they beat down the two local talents.

PROMO: BonMorrison and Paris in Flames announce their participation in the HFWF World Title tournament. They say by the end of the tournament, all the gold will be where it belongs: with the best group of four in the industry.

PROMO: Serac, Mitchy and SeidoN appear in a separate backstage area. They say they were wronged on HFWF Super Duper Showdown, but they've come to expect this. They have a plan and a response for everything and Mount Rushmore will get what's coming to them.

MATCH 2: BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC. No match happens as The Outcasts jump Bon and Paris during their entrances. A huge brawl breaks out until security separates everyone.

PROMO: As punishment for attacking BonMorrison & Paris in Flames, MCG announces that no member of The Outcasts will participate in either tournament, and as far as he's concerned, none of them will ever hold gold in the HFWF.

MAIN EVENT: Kimi vs. Fro. Fro wins when Cor runs in and causes a distraction to Kimi. Afterwards, The Gongshow runs in and lays out Kimi AND Fro to make a statement. The Gongshow and Cor stare each other down as the two will participate in the HFWF Title tournament to close this edition of HFWF Weekly.

HFWF TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCHES

- The Gongshow vs. Kimi.
- jbell866 vs. Chris Cuttahhhhh.
- Cor vs. Fro.
- MCG vs. PeterSidorkiewicz.

HFWF TAG TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCHES

- BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC.
- Disclose & Brudda vs. ColePens & Scandale Du Jour (w/KIRK).
- Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd vs. Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27.
- Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. Sns & GKJ.

NEXT WEEK ON HFWF WEEKLY

- Tag Title Tournament match: Disclose & Brudda vs. ColePens & Scandale Du Jour (w/KIRK)
- HFWF Title Tournament match: Cor vs. Fro.
- Debuting Chytil vs. Mitchy

HFWF WEEKLY 2

OPENING -
The Outcasts, @Mitchy @Serac and @SeidoN appear in the ring to open the show for a promo. They vow revenge against Mount Rushmore and promise to cause chaos in the HFWF until they're noticed and get what they deserve. @Disclose interrupts along with Brudda. Disclose says the HFWF may not treat them right, but he has a couple of rooms available for rent if they're willing to share a bed since they seem to do EVERYTHING (wink wink) together. Disclose even offers them a discounted rent rate as even he knows The Outcasts will never amount to much and never be successful enough to pay the full cost of the rent. Disclose says he'll give them some time to think about the offer, because he and Brudda have a tournament, and tag titles to win.

MATCH 1 - ColePens & Scandale Du Jour (w/KIRK) vs. Disclose & Brudda.
-- ColePens & Scandale Du Jour defeat Disclose & Brudda in a back-and-forth contest with a distraction from KIRK at ringside.
-- Post-match, Mitchy, Serac and SeidoN appear and put a beating in on Disclose & Brudda. They put up a fight, but the numbers game catches up to them and The Outcasts leave the duo lying.
-- As a result of this match, ColePens & Scandale du Jour advance to round 2 of the HFWF Tag Title tournament.

PROMO - @Kimi cuts a promo on @Cor. He says last week was about being able to make a statement, and because of Cor interfering, he couldn't do that against @Fro . Kimi promises to keep a close eye on tonight's main event of Cor vs. Fro, and promises to get revenge. Kimi proclaims he will walk out of his tournament as HFWF champion.

PROMO - Backstage, MCG, @Paris in Flames , @BonMorrison and @The Gongshow are shown. They have a response for The Outcasts. MCG merely states there is no favouritism at play here. It's simply a matter of what the entire locker room and the entire world knows, and was exactly as Disclose stated -- The Outcasts will never EVER amount to anything. The Gongshow ensures he's going to prove everyone wrong, but MCG right, and walk out of this tournament as HFWF champion. MCG stares down Gongshow and reminds him that he's a part of the HFWF Title tournament too, and if The Gongshow wants to walk out as champ, he's going to have to work for it because MCG isn't going to go easy on him when they inevitably meet.

MATCH 2 - Mitchy vs. @Chytil
-- Mitchy defeats Chytil in Chytil's debut HFWF match. Surprisingly, Mitchy had none of the Outcasts at ringside with him.
-- Post-match, Mitchy beats down Chytil some more to add insult to injury. Suddenly, BonMorrison and Paris in Flames run down and circle Mitchy, looking to get revenge for last week's ambush. Mitchy is expecting back-up from The Outcasts, but the titantron feed shows MCG and The Gongshow beating down Serac and SeidoN in the parking garage. MCG and The Gongshow leave the two lying and walk off after MCG tells them "it's nothing personal, it's just business."
-- Back in the ring, BonMorrison and Paris in Flames pounce and leave Mitchy lying.

BACKSTAGE -- Disclose and Brudda are talking to someone off camera. They need a third, and they need a new roommate. They shake hands with the unknown man. The camera zooms out to reveal @PeterSidorkiewicz , who tells them he'll join them.

INTERVIEW - Fro is interviewed before his tournament match with Cor. He said in the first HFWF, he didn't quite reach the mountain top. This time, he's doing it right.

MATCH 3 - Fro vs. Cor.
-- Fro defeats Cor in a back-and-forth match.
-- After the match, Kimi stands on top of the stage and smirks as he looks at the downed Cor. Fro celebrates his victory to close the show.
-- As a result, Fro advances to round two of the HFWF Title tournament.

HFWF TITLE TOURNAMENT

Round 1 matches:
Fro def. Cor
The Gongshow vs. Kimi
jbell866 vs. Chris Cuttahhh
MCG vs. PeterSidorkiewicz

Round 2 matches:
Fro vs. MCG/PeterSidorkewicz
The Gongshow/Kimi vs. jbell866/Chris Cuttahhh

HFWF TAG TITLE TOURNAMENT:

Round 1 matches:
ColePens & Scandale du Jour def. Disclose & Brudda
BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC
Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd vs. Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27
Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. Sns & GKJ

Round 2 matches:

ColePens & Scandale du Jour vs. Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd OR Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27
BonMorrison & Paris in Flames OR OmniSens & AC vs. Sheppy & Falco Lombardi OR SnS & GKJ

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have no idea how many of these I'm going to do, so enjoy y'all.

They're much easier to write like this than the first time I did this though, and they're much shorter, so who knows.

Reactions: Mitchy and Disclose

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
These are great!-

I mean, f*** Mount Rushmore. The Outcasts have always had their backs against the walls, but they've always overcome the odds. Mount Rushmore are a new obstacle with a lot of power and influence, but they aren't invincible. The Outcasts will show the entire HFWF universe why they're the TOP GUYS.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
NEXT WEEK ON HFWF WEEKLY

- Chytil seeks retribution vs. Mitchy, in a No DQ match.
- HFWF Tag Title Tournament: Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. SnS & GKJ.
- HFWF Title Tournament: The Gongshow vs. Kimi.
- MCG has a sit down interview regarding the state of the HFWF, and The Outcasts.

HFWF STABLES

Mount Rushmore: MCG, BonMorrison, Paris in Flames & The Gongshow.

The Outcasts: Mitchy, SeidoN & Serac.

Tenants With a Room: Disclose, Brudda & PeterSidorkiewicz.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Gives compliments.... gets taken out off next show. no mercy here.
i have no money bro. thats all i can give........

Brudda, Sidorkiewicz, it'll get better.
trust me. we might not have hot water for a couple of days, but ill fix this when we get booked..

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Outcasts... Pfft...

Omni paved the way for kids like you.

What is this Outcast? Trying to catch up to y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino