HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mortgage here is like $1300 I think. Before buying we rented a house for $1450 and honestly, this is better value, even with property taxes and whatnot.

I’d never straight up invest in real estate because you can make more in the stock market but the value of the house has already appreciated and honestly I’d sell it as soon as I can lol.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
"i own a house and pay little...." thats not a way to convince one, youre not rich.
did it came with your BonFyre festival ticket too...?

Reactions: BonMorrison

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I think it's clear that MCG is the true rich boy.

Hell. I'm starting to think he and Bon are the same person.

Just compare the paychecks you get for reality games to the paychecks you get for being MCGs sidepiece and see if they come from the same accounts

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
he should be our Defense Coordinator... for real.

i honestly never hated Romo. Dak is not better, but hes more agile and strong. Romo was much smarter.
the problem like every damn team i like starts at the top. Jerry needs to hire a competent coach.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
he should be our Defense Coordinator... for real.

i honestly never hated Romo. Dak is not better, but hes more agile and strong. Romo was much smarter.
the problem like every damn team i like starts at the top. Jerry needs to hire a competent coach.

I will let you in on a dirty little secret, as an Eagles fan, I actually liked Romo as a QB and always thought he got a bad rap.

You bring up something I always thought about too, why arent more QBs D coordinators? It makes sense to me.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
its weird.... its part of their job.
every since he joined CBS. Romo has been calling the exact plays in offense correctly, way too often.

Jerry likes him. he's one of those people i wouldnt mind if he hires, because they're buddies.
Garrett needs to go.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF SUPER DUPER SHOWDOWN

- MCG, Paris in Flames & BonMorrison vs. Mitchy, SeidoN & Serac.

- Fro vs. ColePens.

- Disclose & PeterSidorkiewicz vs. OmniSens & Brudda.

- Kimi vs. Cor.

- The Gongshow vs. Virtanen18.

HFWF SUPER DUPER SHOWDOWN RESULTS

- The show opens with Disclose & PeterSidorekiwicz vs. OmniSens & Brudda in a tag-team match. RESULT: Disclose & Peter Sidorkiewicz defeat OmniSens & Brudda when Brudda turns on OmniSens and joins with Disclose and puts up with Peter. A new stable is formed.

- Virtanen18 vs. The Gongshow is next. RESULT: Virtanen18 defeats The Gongshow. After the match, The Gongshow sits in the corner and looks to ponder his next move.

- Kimi vs. Cor is next. RESULT: Kimi defeats Cor because he's just too f***ing over, baybay.

- Fro vs. ColePens is next. RESULT: Fro defeats ColePens because he remembers the push he was lined up for in the OG HFWF before it went dark and he's still angry about it.

- In the main event, it's Mount Rushmore, consisting of M.C.G. 31, Paris in Flames & BonMorrison teaming up to take on The Outcasts, consisting of Serac, Mitchy & SeidoN. RESULT: After a long, back-and-forth 6-man tag team match that broke down into a chaotic war, Mount Rushmore defeats The Outcasts when BonMorrison pulls a briefcase out from under the ring and knocks SeidoN unconscious with it. The ending is marred in controversy as a) BonMorrison used an illegal foreign object, a briefcase that was revealed to have held a brick inside it, and b) because fans online have pointed out that BonMorrison indeed was not the legal man.

Post-match, Mount Rushmore lays a beating down on The Outcasts with foreign objects and leaving it in a war zone. Suddenly, THE GONGSHOW runs down with a chair and chases off Mount Rushmore. The fans are going crazy as The Gongshow takes a jacket off and reveals an OUTCASTS t-shirt. The Gongshow helps SeidoN up and the two men stare down Mount Rushmore who are backing up the stage as M.C.G. is yelling that The Gongshow made the biggest mistake of his life.

Suddenly...

giphy.gif

THE GONGSHOW SWINGS THE CHAIR AT THE BACK OF SEIDON. The Gongshow beats the holy hell out of SeidoN, and then beats the hell out of Mitchy and Serac. The Gongshow takes his Outcasts shirt off to reveal a shirt for Mount Rushmore, with his face completing the 4th one on the shirt.

JR on commentary: "BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY THAT SICK SON OF A BITCH HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL. THAT BASTARD."

The Gongshow joins MCG, Paris and Bon on the stage who pose to close the show as fans throw garbage at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad