HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
A rare Sens fan. He’s worth a lot but don’t tell Bon that or he’ll buy him and try to hang him on a wall or something.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF SUPER DUPER SHOWDOWN

- MCG, Paris in Flames & BonMorrison vs. Mitchy, SeidoN & Serac.

- Fro vs. ColePens.

- Disclose & PeterSidorkiewicz vs. OmniSens & Brudda.

- Kimi vs. Cor.

- The Gongshow vs. Virtanen18.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor been playing my WWE TEW save again. Currently made it to MITB and my card is:

- Universal Title: Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens.
- WWE Title: Aleister Black (c) vs. Daniel Bryan.
- Raw MITB: Lashley vs. Elias vs. Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre.
- SD MITB: Jeff Hardy vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Andrade Cien Almas vs. Mustafa Ali vs. The Miz vs. Johnny Gargano.
- Women’s MITB: Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James vs. Ember Moon vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley vs. Natalya.
- Raw Women’s Title: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte.
- SD Women’s Title: Asuka (c) vs. Nikki Cross.
- Braun Strowman vs. Dolph Ziggler & Baron Corbin; if Strowman wins, he gets The Miz one-on-one.
- SD Tag Titles: The Usos vs. The New Day.
- Samoa Joe vs. Rusev.

Currently have McIntyre/Balor in a program over the IC Title (Balor is champ and heel), and have McIntyre vs. Balor booked for a cage match on Raw after MITB due to constant interference from Anderson and Gallows, who are my Raw tag champs and in a program with American Alpha (Jordan is currently suspended) and The Bar.

Revival is also in the SD Tag Title picture and will blow up the PPV Title match.

I haven’t decided who I want to win the MITB yet. I’m think Almas (also US champ), McIntyre and Ember.

Kevin Owens is hot as f*** in my save, but I really want Seth Rollins to have a long title reign. I don’t know. We’ll see on that front. I kind of want to work Lesnar into the picture too. Not to win, but have matches with Seth, AJ and Kevin.

Miz is off to film a movie soon so I’m probably going to have Strowman write him off and move Strowman into a program with Joe on SD.

I think my post-MITB programs are looking like:

Raw:
Rollins/Styles/Owens/(Lesnar?)
McIntyre/Orton
Becky/Charlotte/Ronda when she comes back
Balor/Mysterio
Bar/Club/Alpha
(With minor programs including Wyatt, Lashley, Elias, etc.)

SD:
Black/Bryan/Ali
Almas/Gargano
Strowman/Joe
Ambrose/Rusev
EC3/Hardy
Usos/Revival/New Day
Asuka/Cross
Sasha/Bayley

Reactions: Cor

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
so I got letter through from the Doctor letting me know when my pre-surgery consultation will be.

turns out my original test results went to the wrong address and this is how im finding out I even need the surgery :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so I got letter through from the Doctor letting me know when my pre-surgery consultation will be.

turns out my original test results went to the wrong address and this is how im finding out I even need the surgery :laugh:
If you just accepted my proposition to join myself, Paris and Bon this wouldn’t have happened.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
is that a snow joke? (i see nothing. its white)
i would assume its chaos if they dont have the equipment. but ill take snow over lakes.

Watch This Montreal Pedestrian Literally Have To Climb A Wall To Get Around A Flooded Sidewalk Today (Video)

mtl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad