HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Wow. @BonMorrison liking my post about a fight with my girlfriend in the Raw thread.

If he can't have love I guess he doesn't want any of us to!

Guys please don't let me perpetual sadness stop you from finding love, I quietly am cheering for all of you.

On the bright side, my FWB from before #thegirl reached out last week and we're seeing each other after work. This'll be nice two hour distraction from the aforementioned sadness lmao

Reactions: Virtanen18

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Guys please don't let me perpetual sadness stop you from finding love, I quietly am cheering for all of you.

On the bright side, my FWB from before #thegirl reached out last week and we're seeing each other after work. This'll be nice two hour distraction from the aforementioned sadness lmao

They're always after me Lucky Charms....

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
watching this dumb cooking show on netflix.... chefs from all around the world....
people with broken english, speak better than this dude from Scotland. what the hell is wrong with their accent?

i read the subtitles (in english!). im convinced, thats not even what he says and they're just guessing.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Just played WWE 2K19 for 20 minutes before I had to leave for the first time since release week.

Adam Cole + Roddy Strong vs Rey Mysterio + Eddie Guerrero vs Aleister Black and Johnny Gargano vs AJ Styles and Finn Balor in a fatal
four way ladder match.

It’s fun. I REALLY wish they had a better GM Mode type thing other than Universe Mode. It’s just not that fun.

People are dying for GM Mode to come back and the devs won’t do it :(

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
watching this dumb cooking show on netflix.... chefs from all around the world....
people with broken english, speak better than this dude from Scotland. what the hell is wrong with their accent?

i read the subtitles (in english!). im convinced, thats not even what he says and they're just guessing.
The best part is that there are multiple regions with horrific accents they could have been from so I can't even guess which one they'd have :D.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'm glad that the majority of the posters in that thread are on the right side of things. Always funny though when the same ol' posters come out to play (or just passive aggressively like the ****ty posts).

Yeah I find it a weird rationale just because someone may have been a jerk on the ice, or heck even a jerk off the ice, that what they talk about in regards to bullying/hazing is immediately discredited. Heck Carcillo wasn't even pointing fingers, he was speaking about the bad aspects of hockey culture, nothing he said was wrong.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Re: Carcillo's stuff on how the NHL didn't protect players from concussions, as long as he's publicly said he was wrong from going out there every game to try and take peoples heads off himself and admitted he was wrong and has learned, I'm okay with it.

Re: Carcillo's hazing stuff. Yeah, I don't see how anyone could be angry at him for that stuff. I looked at the Sarnia Sting roster from his rookie year he was talking about, and it's no surprise none of the older players ever became anything.

I'm also not shocked that Kris Newbury was one of the older guys on that team.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Is Newbury a piece of shit? I don't know much about him outside of his time with the Marlies and dark days as a Leaf.

People need to get over Carcillo and let him speak up for what's wrong with hockey etc. He was an absolute asshole on the ice guilty of so much but at least he realizes it and regrets it.

Reactions: BonMorrison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad