HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Nice! I just assume people hate when I have to moderate this thread a bit. "Stupid ColePens ruining our fun!"

I honestly gotta say that I admire the mods. I would never be able to go "corporate" nor care enough to moderate stuff. I am a 90s kid, so I kinda love chaos.

I love HF, particularly HFPens and HFWF and probably would not enjoy it as much if you guys weren't doing to dirty work.

Reactions: ColePens

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Another pi.....er, explosive device, found delivered to De Niro and Biden. I wonder how many more there are. At least none of them have detonated.

Meanwhile our super-awesome Canadian postal service union is on strike, so if anyone was trying that stuff up here, who would know? :laugh:

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Had a job interview two weeks ago. Called me yesterday for a second interview. Set it up.

Then got an email that the position no longer exists but my interview is still on for another spot. Yay?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
There's no such thing as 'greatest cheese', imo.

Provolone and Havarti was top sandwich cheeses...sure...but if there's a cheeseboards with other options I ain't messeing with provolone or havarti.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Had a job interview two weeks ago. Called me yesterday for a second interview. Set it up.

Then got an email that the position no longer exists but my interview is still on for another spot. Yay?

There's no such thing as 'greatest cheese', imo.

Provolone and Havarti was top sandwich cheeses...sure...but if there's a cheeseboards with other options I ain't messeing with provolone or havarti.

What's your poison, then? If this forum has taught me anything, it's only reaffirmed my notion that Brie sucks.

Also, obligatory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad