HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor a month later... how's NHL 19? I heard the tuners are ****ed but I'm looking at maybe getting a PS4 + the game around Christmas time. Mostly just play franchise mode and would use the 1st tuner.

I heard their roster updates are garbage though and have made guys like Zadina disappear.

I’ve barely played tbh

Been playing Madden and 2KNBA when I have the time. And started Red Dead today.

Only time I play is when I play EASHL with the buds

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
so.. Quebec's weed stores, will now only be open 4 days a week cuz they cant hold the demand. trololol.
they so wanted to monopolize that crap and dont keep up. we cant do anything right in this province.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
so.. Quebec's weed stores, will now only be open 4 days a week cuz they cant hold the demand. trololol.
they so wanted to monopolize that crap and dont keep up. we cant do anything right in this province.

Ontario is in a worse position. I know people who ordered 1 gram the hour it went online and it still hasn't shipped.

I ordered this week so I'll be lucky to get it by Christmas.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
@Cor a month later... how's NHL 19? I heard the tuners are ****ed but I'm looking at maybe getting a PS4 + the game around Christmas time. Mostly just play franchise mode and would use the 1st tuner.

I heard their roster updates are garbage though and have made guys like Zadina disappear.
First time in yeeeeears I haven't bought NHL week one. Had the 10 hour trial and it did not make my squad and I want to buy it at all.

And f*** everybody who says all the poke check and tripping penalties are because "you don't know how to play the game". I do know. The game just f***ing blows

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
First time in yeeeeears I haven't bought NHL week one. Had the 10 hour trial and it did not make my squad and I want to buy it at all.

And **** everybody who says all the poke check and tripping penalties are because "you don't know how to play the game". I do know. The game just ****ing blows

I didn’t buy it this year either I had zero interest. I used to love Eashl too.

Reactions: Virtanen18

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Same bro. Been avidly playing hours upon hours of it every year since like NHL 11. But we've moved over to FIFA now. Sad
PS4 or Xbox? I literally know nothing about fifa such as players and shit but would still play games online cause it’s a fun game.

Gonna get back on that PS4 life, probably around Black Friday.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
PS4 or Xbox? I literally know nothing about fifa such as players and **** but would still play games online cause it’s a fun game.

Gonna get back on that PS4 life, probably around Black Friday.
I have both, but my online gaming has always been on Xbox. And yeah FIFA is and always has been a superrrrr fun game, even if you're not a big soccer fan @PeterSidorkiewicz

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ontario is in a worse position. I know people who ordered 1 gram the hour it went online and it still hasn't shipped.

I ordered this week so I'll be lucky to get it by Christmas.

The way I see it, it’s not legal, but you won’t really be able to buy much until April when private sellers are allowed to open.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Feel like I stand alone but I didn't like RDR1. Never got close to finishing it

I didnt either and it was fun but I didn’t think it was amazing.

I’m liking RDR2 a lot more, I still think the controls suck though. People ripped on Witcher 3 controls but I like em way more than the usual Rockstar controls.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I also never really got into RDR1. I borrowed it from a friend.. played it a bit but I couldn't have put more than a few hours into it.

Having said that. I realize that I probably didn't put enough time or energy into the game to actually get enjoyment out of it so I'll probably buy RDR2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad