HF's Official Devils Tickets Thread/Promo Schedule - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bitHockey

May 8, 2012
NYC
And now for the reason I originally came here.

There is a block of FOUR Club tickets for the Nashville game next week on Stubhub right now for only $74 each, they're aisle seats, AND it INCLUDES a free parking pass.

I'd snap them up in a minute but I only need 2 tix and the seller didnt set it up where it's capable of being split. Someone here should jump on that if you're a foursome. :nod:

good catch, it looks like they ended up going for $65
i wish i saw this post earlier

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
The new ownership must be content with lots of empty seats, seeing that there has not been a single decent promo deal yet this season. The Nashville game next Sunday could be ugly, especially if they lose one or both games this week. Tons of seats for dirt cheap on SH, and even more on TM. Whole sections are empty.

Sure they have a "Family Pack" promo for the game, but that's not all that great a deal, given what prices are on the secondary market currently.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
The team will just blame the fans undercutting them for the barren arena. It is what they've done all year - blame the fans.

Dead arena on a Sunday? Fans poisoned the market with ridiculous secondary prices!

It's sad but true.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I have a single seat in 120 available for the Nashville game, I'll take $20 or best offer by Saturday night, ticket can be emailed, PayPal is fine for payment.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Good deal ... or, if you prefer, you can have seats in Section 119, row 5 for that same money!

PM if interested

UPDATE: Tickets available for a donation (honor system, obviously) to your favorite charity; for personal reasons, I would suggest a breast cancer organization, but you are free to choose anything you want.

PM if interested

JWomp

Jan 8, 2008
Selling a pair in Section 119, Row 6 for tonight. Asking $30 for the pair. Text 609 332 5960.

bluepuck22

Oct 21, 2007
Devils have sold their soul to the Brokers

Just has become a joke for STH's. The brokers are dumping tickets on stubhub...to get anything. Does not much make sense to commit to season tickets. The Devils chose to do business with these brokers, who have no interest..other than making a PENNY...or not losing a PENNY. Many are based out of Florida... and just looking to make a quick buck and move on.

just an embarrassment now

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Just has become a joke for STH's. The brokers are dumping tickets on stubhub...to get anything. Does not much make sense to commit to season tickets. The Devils chose to do business with these brokers, who have no interest..other than making a PENNY...or not losing a PENNY. Many are based out of Florida... and just looking to make a quick buck and move on.

New Jersey has one of the most punishing corporate tax rates in America.

Selling tickets is largely now an online venture, so it makes sense to run your business out of a tax-friendly state (like Florida).

A friend snagged 4 this morning for $13 each in 213 . Bringing his family.
This is what Hugh Weber wanted, family friendly. ;-)

That's awesome.

NJTIXX

Mar 3, 2011

Not true at all with all those "bad brokers" selling tickets for dirt cheap it enables fans to go. No one and I mean NO ONE is going to pay 62.00 a seat to sit in the balconies tonight. Go ahead and eliminate the broker "which the devils are trying to do" (not sure if you've seen the million mile page of posts about that a while back) and I guarantee that a night like tonight where you'll get 13-14K thanks to the brokers (discounting tickets) without them, the Devils would be lucky to get 10K tonight. It's simple the Devils have to lower prices and do specials like they did the previous two years with 75$ club seats and 15$ balconies.

I understand it doesn't make sense to have season tickets with prices like this but hey that's the market value. I feel bad for the club holders I know some club holders who are having trouble getting 100$ a seat. 150$ loss per game is nasty.

One day maybe reality will settle in for the folks in the ticket management but when I talked to them they were comparing themselves to the Yankees. LOL The only thing they have in common with the Yankees is that neither one can fill a building.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Season tix are good for fans that can make most if not all games.

For tonight the cheapest box office ticket is $33. That is just wrong pricing by the Devils.
The UL should have $20 tix tonight as the entry point on TM and the BO.

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
UPDATE: Tickets available for a donation (honor system, obviously) to your favorite charity; for personal reasons, I would suggest a breast cancer organization, but you are free to choose anything you want.

PM if interested

Not sure what game you are offering this for but there's a scavenger hunt coming up next weekend in Belmar at a bar called Connelly Station. Proceeds are going to The Monmouth Food Bank in Neptune. Would be a cool giveaway if you're still offering them up

bluepuck22

Oct 21, 2007
Not true at all with all those "bad brokers" selling tickets for dirt cheap it enables fans to go. No one and I mean NO ONE is going to pay 62.00 a seat to sit in the balconies tonight. Go ahead and eliminate the broker "which the devils are trying to do" (not sure if you've seen the million mile page of posts about that a while back) and I guarantee that a night like tonight where you'll get 13-14K thanks to the brokers (discounting tickets) without them, the Devils would be lucky to get 10K tonight. It's simple the Devils have to lower prices and do specials like they did the previous two years with 75$ club seats and 15$ balconies.

Club seats cost about $150 for a season ticket holder, depending on length of contract signed. When the Devils sell THOUSANDS of tickets to brokers, at low cost.they effectively make TicketMaster obsolete. In the end, they need to start winning, and there will be better demand. No one said brokers are bad, its just making it stupid to commit to 44 games ((preseason) included)with these prices.

Take a guess: How many people bought a ticket on Ticketmaster today and/or signed up for OBAMACARE online. The answer is the same - No ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJTIXX

Mar 3, 2011
Club Seat costs are up to 175$ now unless your in the last 3 rows. And the multi-year contracts have % increases every year.

The only ones who pay less in the clubs are brokers I know one who has been getting them for 120$ and someone else who I don't know gets em for 115$

If they didn't get them that low they wouldn't be there and the place would be empty.

bluepuck22

Oct 21, 2007
I have club seats, and I am not a broker. I pay less than 175.

With prices so low, they will get rid of the free food in years to come. They kept raising prices, and now the market has turned sour for Devils tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad