Tickets on sale now!
!! Facebook Page for Tickets !!

3D Seating Chart:
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/new_jersey_devils/

Ticket Prices/Info:
singlegamegraphic-new.png

*$10 ticket info - Not sure on details - will provide at later time*

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
2 for sale vs rangers on 10/9 section 122 row 4. Pm me if interested. SOLD

Last edited:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I have 2 for sale to Saturday's Rangers @ Devils game

Section 14, row 8, on the aisle.. Just looking to get back the $125 per ticket that I paid.. PM if interested! Thanks

SOLD

Last edited:

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
2013-14 Promotional Calendar

October 19, 2013 - 7:00pm
Fanfest - Weather Permitting

October 24, 2013 - 7:00pm
•Fanfest starts at 5pm on Championship Plaza (weather permitting)
•Hockey Fight Cancer Night
•Guys & Girls Night Out Ticket Offer
•Mystery Puck Night – Limited Availability. Purchase on the main concourse. (Pucks signed by your New Jersey Devils) Money donations will be collected at the door

October 29, 2013 - 7:00pm
•Fanfest starts at 5pm on Championship Plaza (weather permitting)
•2013-14 Magnetic Schedule giveaway to all fans in attendance
•Family Pack Night Ticket Offer
•Buy 1 Hot Dog, Get 1 Free presented by Nathan's Famous

November 10, 2013 - 7:00pm
Family Pack Night Ticket Offer

November 16, 2013 - 7:00pm
Luggage tag giveaway to all fans in attendance courtesy of The Parking Spot

November 25, 2013 - 7:00pm
•Annual Food Drive
•Transit Night Ticket Offer
•Family-4-pack Night Ticket Offer

November 27, 2013 - 7:00pm
•Poster Series giveaway, Poster #1
•Transit Night Ticket Offer

November 30, 2013 - 7:00pm
•Annual Coat Drive

December 4, 2013 - 7:00pm
Guys & Girls Night Out Ticket Offer

December 14, 2013 - 7:00pm
•Annual Toy Drive

December 18, 2013 - 7:30pm
Guys & Girls Night Out Ticket Offer

December 20, 2013 - 7:00pm
Family-4-pack Night Ticket Offer

December 27, 2013 - 7:00pm
•Poster Series giveaway, Poster #1

December 31, 2013 - 1:00pm
Kids Day

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
Have 3 for sale for Saturday night. Looking for face value which is $60 each. PM me if interested.

Edit: SOLD

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Anyone else get this offer today?

As a Devils Youth Hockey Insider, we’d like to offer you exclusive access to purchase seats at a special price for the next three upcoming Devils home games! As a special perk of being a Youth Hockey Insider, if you purchase tickets to two of the three games listed below, you will also receive access to purchase two tickets to the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™.* If you purchase tickets to all three games below, you will have access to purchase four tickets to the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™. Due to the limited inventory for this historic game, this will be the only way you will be able to access tickets to this marquee event.

THREE UPCOMING DEVILS GAMES INCLUDE:

1) Tuesday, October 29 vs. Tampa Bay Lightning at 7:30 PM
- 200 level seats for $28 each
- 100 level seats for $38 each
- Lower Level seats for $45 each

2) Wednesday, November 27 vs. Carolina Hurricanes at 7:00 PM

3) Sunday, November 10 vs. Nashville Predators at 7:00 PM
- 200 level seats for $30 each
- 100 level seats for $48 each
- Lower Level for $52 each

Special offer code is YOUTH
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/de...-1eab-df11-a7c7-005056816798}&cm_medium=email

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ

As a Devils Youth Hockey Insider, we’d like to offer you exclusive access to purchase seats at a special price for the next three upcoming Devils home games! As a special perk of being a Youth Hockey Insider, if you purchase tickets to two of the three games listed below, you will also receive access to purchase two tickets to the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™.* If you purchase tickets to all three games below, you will have access to purchase four tickets to the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™. Due to the limited inventory for this historic game, this will be the only way you will be able to access tickets to this marquee event.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/de...-1eab-df11-a7c7-005056816798}&cm_medium=email

The link isn't working...

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

I got the email earlier. Oddly enough is was sent to my college email address and not the one I have on file for my season tickets. Cool offer for people looking to go the game but I already have my tickets purchased for January's outdoor game.

drvannostren

Nov 9, 2011
Anyone else have any singles for the Canucks game coming up? I've looked on Stubhub and elsewhere, price wasn't so bad but I didn't find anything that I really liked.

I'm looking to find a balance between price and seat. I love getting in to the game for like 10$ and sitting in the nosebleeds, but I'm fine to pay $25 to sit in a lower row upper bowl seat. I'm familiar with the Rock and I recall most seats looking like they'd have a good view.

I should say, I'm a Canucks fan, but I'm willing to sit somewhere else if you have like 3 seats and just wanna sell one :).

Does anyone have any more ino on the Devils puck thing? If it's by donation I'd be more than happy to drop like $20 and pick up a couple mystery autographed pucks, even as a non-devils fan that's a sweet promo and hey it's all for charity right :).

Last edited:

u2devs

Dec 11, 2006
NJ
2 Devils vs Rangers tickets Saturday 10/19

I have a pair of seats together in the lower level section 11, row 15 available for $220 total (under cost/face). I can email them for PayPal payment or meet in the Short Hills Mall area Friday night/Saturday morning. Please let me know if interested in going to see the first win of the season!

Last edited:

yolo

May 8, 2012
I have a single ticket for 10/24 vs Vancouver. 121 row 5 seat 2 . 20.00. If interested , please respond via PM

Thanks!

drvannostren

Nov 9, 2011
Wondering if you guys can give me some advice. I have been to the rock before but I paid like $20 to sit way up in the 200s and then after 1 period and a half full building I moved down near the cheerleaders.

My question is, and I ask cuz I can't really tell from Seatdata...what's the difference between "lower bowl" and the "100 level". If I recall, the 100 level really looked like a super low upper bowl.

I'm interested in either this guy's ticket in 121 or some others around there on Stubhub. I was hoping to get in for like $10 (a few years ago when I came tickets were as cheap as $5 on stubhub I just didn't know stubhub required like a 24 hour advanced purchase on non-electronic tix so I couldn't get one), then just move down.

Are the 100 level seats worth it? It's not that I can't afford the $20 it's just that I'm probably gonna move down unless for some wacky reason it turns out to be a full house that night.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
Wondering if you guys can give me some advice. I have been to the rock before but I paid like $20 to sit way up in the 200s and then after 1 period and a half full building I moved down near the cheerleaders.

My question is, and I ask cuz I can't really tell from Seatdata...what's the difference between "lower bowl" and the "100 level". If I recall, the 100 level really looked like a super low upper bowl.

I'm interested in either this guy's ticket in 121 or some others around there on Stubhub. I was hoping to get in for like $10 (a few years ago when I came tickets were as cheap as $5 on stubhub I just didn't know stubhub required like a 24 hour advanced purchase on non-electronic tix so I couldn't get one), then just move down.

Are the 100 level seats worth it? It's not that I can't afford the $20 it's just that I'm probably gonna move down unless for some wacky reason it turns out to be a full house that night.

Yes, since the ticket is around the bends, row 5 would be closer to the ice than say section 125.

yolo

May 8, 2012

This is why I didn't DM directly at 1st , I had a feeling he was looking for 10.00 tickets, and of course ,I was right.

I will sell to someone else

drvannostren

Nov 9, 2011
I don't mean any offense by it dude, it also doesn't help that I don't have an active paypal account, I could've gotten in to the Islanders game Tuesday for $8, but I decided spending $55 to sit right behind the bench was worth it. Again I'm more trying to remember/figure out if it's better to spend $20 on something in your range, try to find a $10 in the nosebleeds and move, or $45-60 down in the lower bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad