HF's Official Devils Tickets Thread/Promo Schedule - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Selling 1 vs. Philly this saturday. Selling 2 vs. Nashville next sunday. Section 212, center ice. Msg if interested.

JWomp

Jan 8, 2008
Selling my 2 seats in Sec. 119, Row 6 to tomorrow's game against Philly. Asking $100 for the pair. Text 609-332-5960. I can email the tickets after a PayPal payment.

Thanks,

Jordan

midplusbahler

Sep 10, 2013
Hoboken, NJ
have 2 for tomorrow against the flyers.. lower ends 17, row 3.. send me a PM if interested. I can send e-tickets for quick transfer.

SOLD

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Selling my 2 seats in Sec. 119, Row 6 to tomorrow's game against Philly. Asking $100 for the pair. Text 609-332-5960. I can email the tickets after a PayPal payment.

Thanks,

Jordan

Better seats cheaper on Stubhub. It's a buyer's market.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Did anyone see the updated promo schedule?

Says this for March 18th:

Retro Night

I wonder what jerseys the Devils will wear for the outdoor game, or will we be seeing the green & red for both of these games?

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Pretty brilliant to have a Retro Night for a Tuesday game against Boston that would otherwise be an attendance graveyard given we're playing the Wild on Thursday, the Rangers on Saturday and the Leafs on Sunday that same week.

apice3*

Pretty brilliant to have a Retro Night for a Tuesday game against Boston that would otherwise be an attendance graveyard given we're playing the Wild on Thursday, the Rangers on Saturday and the Leafs on Sunday that same week.

It's always been the home game closest to St. Patrick's day.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
I managed to score some tickets for friends of mine close to my section. Which means I have my friends mezz pair in sec 110 available.

Looking for 90 for the pair or best offer. If no one claims them by 5 today they can be had for free. Just as long as you don't resell and keep his attendance.

Pm me if you're interested. PDF tickets.

SOLD - Thanks guys.

Last edited:

holikwillfindyou

Jan 19, 2010
booville
I managed to score some tickets for friends of mine close to my section. Which means I have my friends mezz pair in sec 110 available.

Looking for 90 for the pair or best offer. If no one claims them by 5 today they can be had for free. Just as long as you don't resell and keep his attendance.

Pm me if you're interested. PDF tickets.

Pm'd

Last edited:

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Selling single seat, center ice section 212 for tonight. $40, willing to entertain other offers though. PM if interested, can send as pdf.

EDIT: Sold.

Last edited:

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
In that vein, I'm surprised how low ticket prices have gotten for Philly on a Saturday night. I mean I know both teams stink and it's November but it's still a weekend night game against a rival. And it IS early in the season, it's not like both teams are 50 points out yet.

And still LOTS of tickets available on TM, in all sections.

u2devs

Dec 11, 2006
NJ
I have one extra ticket for tonight in section 11, row 17 available. Just trying to get as much of my $95 cost back...might be willing to sell both seats together if necessary.

u2devs

Dec 11, 2006
NJ
Asinine pricing is going to bite the team in the butt tonight. $90 to sit in the balconies? Get real Devils.

I agree, but I can get you downstairs for that. PM quickly if interested as I will be heading to the game shortly.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm not going to get into BG's general tone/manner, which is one thing...but you gotta admit he usually has a point with those posts. Kind of hard to try to sell tickets for above secondary market prices when most of the fans who post here follow the secondary market too. On some level it's actually helpful to the person trying to sell tickets to point it out.

Didnt see this until now, but keep in mind the poster and his/her motivation is important too to me for when I do this. When this thread was started it was for Devils fans to sell tickets to other Devils fans, and scalping and/or above market value wasnt allowed.

Well, if over time you happen to notice the same poster(s) here (without naming names) logging in only once in a blue moon with a high percentage of the time to sell tickets.......nearly always at rates above what Stubhub is currently priced at (i.e. using HFBoards to try to lure low-knowledge buyers), well then I see nothing wrong with gently pointing that out and issuing a warning of sorts. Basically blowing up said poster(s) spot in their attempt to take advantage of people here. [/End explanation]

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
And now for the reason I originally came here.

There is a block of FOUR Club tickets for the Nashville game next week on Stubhub right now for only $74 each, they're aisle seats, AND it INCLUDES a free parking pass.

I'd snap them up in a minute but I only need 2 tix and the seller didnt set it up where it's capable of being split. Someone here should jump on that if you're a foursome. :nod:

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Didnt see this until now, but keep in mind the poster and his/her motivation is important too to me for when I do this. When this thread was started it was for Devils fans to sell tickets to other Devils fans, and scalping and/or above market value wasnt allowed.

Well, if over time you happen to notice the same poster(s) here (without naming names) logging in only once in a blue moon with a high percentage of the time to sell tickets.......nearly always at rates above what Stubhub is currently priced at (i.e. using HFBoards to try to lure low-knowledge buyers), well then I see nothing wrong with gently pointing that out and issuing a warning of sorts. Basically blowing up said poster(s) spot in their attempt to take advantage of people here. [/End explanation]

To play Devils advocate, it could also be ignorance of the secondary market on the part of the would be seller. I think a lot of people come on here (or Facebook, Craigslist, etc.) looking to sell tickets for the value they think they are worth or need to break even. An efficient market like Stubhub could not give a hoot about a seller's wants or needs - check out the competition and price accordingly.

Of course, the above also completely applies to the Devils and their various pie in the sky pricing schemes.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I know our ticket prices are higher but the Friggin islanders outdrew us last night.

Our prices are too high. Way too high.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
hey all.. what are the chances marty retires this year? what do you think that would do to prices against boston at the end of the season?

They'd go through the roof like it was a SCF game.

I doubt he retires though. He claims to still love the game, and he's still playing fairly low. Definitely a situation I'll be monitoring during the year though.

midplusbahler

Sep 10, 2013
Hoboken, NJ
They'd go through the roof like it was a SCF game.

I doubt he retires though. He claims to still love the game, and he's still playing fairly low. Definitely a situation I'll be monitoring during the year though.

Yeah, I agree. Might be worth trying to pick up a cheap-ish pair now if they're available. I think retirement is definitely possible. Marty looks much slower (although he is playing fairly well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad