OT: HFPens Community Lounge: All Are Welcome (No, Not You)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I want to go back to a time where beers were for breakfast, their original usage. Society and their pathetic norms keep ruining everything for everyone.

original.gif

And that's my Chris' hattrick, peace out bitches. Stay tuned for my next Tedtalk.

You left out the best of Chrises in Chris Pine though, so hang your head in shame.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@Honour Over Glory being into Z Snyder and against Bill Murray is banworthy.
Bill Murray sucks, man.

Also, I am not a fan of Snyder, nor am I not a fan. What you and many other Marvel :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fail to realize is that at least with Snyder's take, it would allow a fresh slate after his JL arc was completed, which is what he's explained before, he had a story planned out that would eventually turn the entire roster over. The whole idea was to do the JL in 2 parts, then back to Man of Steal 2 (was to be after the JL2 movie where Superman returns to his boyscout form that everyone loves, its a path he was headed to and Snyder explained his full story arc for him), a Batman stand alone, the Wonder Woman stuff, Flash, Shazam, Black Adam, the forever in development hell Lobo movie, Suicide Squad 2, Joker, Cyborg, GL Corps (and other characters), then eventually heading into Batman Beyond territory, etc where you'd be phasing out Batman into retirement and so forth.

Marvel on the other hand, seems to keep going back to old hats and trying to keep something fresh that legit went stale a while ago but people eat that shit up because that Kool-Aid is just irresistible to them. Even Gunn wants out of GOTG after his 3rd movie, which he wants to end but I wouldn't doubt Disney-Marvel somehow finds a way to bring in another director that pushes more out of that.

I'm sorry I don't like the same shit over and over for almost 2 decades, something different was nice to see, even if it was severely flawed. It still deserved to let its story play out. That's all literally anyone wants from the Snyder stuff. Thankfully he's getting a chance to make it and is cramming as much of his story into a 4hr epic so I'll get that.

I do look forward to Thor Love & Thunder & GOTG3, at most from that side.

Last edited:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Bill Murray sucks, man.

Also, I am not a fan of Snyder, nor am I not a fan. What you and many other Marvel :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fail to realize is that at least with Snyder's take, it would allow a fresh slate after his JL arc was completed, which is what he's explained before, he had a story planned out that would eventually turn the entire roster over. The whole idea was to do the JL in 2 parts, then back to Man of Steal 2 (was to be after the JL2 movie where Superman returns to his boyscout form that everyone loves, its a path he was headed to and Snyder explained his full story arc for him), a Batman stand alone, the Wonder Woman stuff, Flash, Shazam, Black Adam, the forever in development hell Lobo movie, Suicide Squad 2, Joker, Cyborg, GL Corps (and other characters), then eventually heading into Batman Beyond territory, etc where you'd be phasing out Batman into retirement and so forth.

Marvel on the other hand, seems to keep going back to old hats and trying to keep something fresh that legit went stale a while ago but people eat that shit up because that Kool-Aid is just irresistible to them. Even Gunn wants out of GOTG after his 3rd movie, which he wants to end but I wouldn't doubt Disney-Marvel somehow finds a way to bring in another director that pushes more out of that.

I'm sorry I don't like the same shit over and over for almost 2 decades, something different was nice to see, even if it was severely flawed. It still deserved to let its story play out. That's all literally anyone wants from the Snyder stuff. Thankfully he's getting a chance to make it and is cramming as much of his story into a 4hr epic so I'll get that.

I do look forward to Thor Love & Thunder & GOTG3, at most from that side.

c3ff4e157875ea13053db81d943ac1a4.jpg

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad