OT: HFPens Community Lounge: All Are Welcome (No, Not You)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm not sure you've seen these movies.

That said, you really seem to hate anybody who doesn't have a lot of range to a weird degree :laugh:
Bill Murray has zero range. A range is preferred.

Ryan Reynolds also sucks and is severely unfunny. He's like the shitty B version of Ryan Gosling.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Also I spent $50 on a baby gate to keep them separated as they eat, because it's a good introduction method to let them eat face to face and associate each other with good feelings. Well turns out Onyx can both squeeze through it and jump over it, so I've already applied for a refund for it :laugh:

I don't have to return it until May 3rd so I have plenty of time. I could keep using it until the cats are good together and get back my $50 I paid for it.

712xN2x.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Also I spent $50 on a baby gate to keep them separated as they eat, because it's a good introduction method to let them eat face to face and associate each other with good feelings. Well turns out Onyx can both squeeze through it and jump over it, so I've already applied for a refund for it :laugh:

I don't have to return it until May 3rd so I have plenty of time. I could keep using it until the cats are good together and get back my $50 I paid for it.
Cats are weirdly flexible and can squeeze through small gaps. I've seen this one cat pop out of a hole in a fence and I was just in awe of how the f*** it did that and what percentage of that little f***er was actually fur and body.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Cats are weirdly flexible and can squeeze through small gaps. I've seen this one cat pop out of a hole in a fence and I was just in awe of how the f*** it did that and what percentage of that little f***er was actually fur and body.

I believe the basic rule is if a cat can get its head through, then it’s in

Reactions: Ogrezilla

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Im rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad