OT: HFPens Community Lounge: A Pocket Full of Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@66-30-33

Second boss is kinda easy... I just bow'd him from a distance in pumped up troll gear. Don'tt hink he even touched me. Just hard to find him cause he's pretty far from the starting point.

Got about ready to do the 3rd boss after farming in the swamps and then stopped cause nobody ever wanted to play with me :(

Will go back to it eventually.... way to into FE:TH to give up on that.... such a damn good game.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
@66-30-33

Second boss is kinda easy... I just bow'd him from a distance in pumped up troll gear. Don'tt hink he even touched me. Just hard to find him cause he's pretty far from the starting point.

Got about ready to do the 3rd boss after farming in the swamps and then stopped cause nobody ever wanted to play with me :(

Will go back to it eventually.... way to into FE:TH to give up on that.... such a damn good game.

The troll gear is awesome, I wanna get the wolf gear now with the drake helmet. I just ended a forests whole career last night.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....130/22545788EE928FF4B002C88B60FD6808A140BE50/

Oh yeah, that used to be full of trees.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Sleep? what's that? I average atleast 3 maybe 4 if I am lucky hours a day.
Not this guy!

Anyway... how far are you from boss 2? I can log in to you and throw you some stuffs i don't need/use. You been on my steam friendlist for several years now =P yet I don't think we ever played a game together before haha

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
20210406_125701.jpg

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I've just lost my final cat, Sox. She had a stroke or similar last night and nothing could be done. She had multiple other health issues, over active thyroid that dropped her weight to just 4.1lbs / 1.85kg.

I'm destroyed :(

I just saw this and condolences Clare. :( She was lucky to have a good home and a great owner.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
What anime should I (start) watch(ing) tonight? Or should I default to Cowboy Bebop?

Edit: Yeah went with Cowboy Bebop. Jupiter Jazz 1 and 2. Great series.

I've just lost my final cat, Sox. She had a stroke or similar last night and nothing could be done. She had multiple other health issues, over active thyroid that dropped her weight to just 4.1lbs / 1.85kg.

I'm destroyed :(

Very sorry to hear this Clare. I've never owned a pet, other than goldfish, so I've got no clue what this is like.

Last edited:
Reactions: HandshakeLine

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Not this guy!

Anyway... how far are you from boss 2? I can log in to you and throw you some stuffs i don't need/use. You been on my steam friendlist for several years now =P yet I don't think we ever played a game together before haha
I am more of a solo gamer, also been 2 years this month since we added eachother on steam. I am just playing around, maybe eventually I will go after the next boss but I need to build a carrot farm and make some unlimited boar/deer farms.

@Clare2904 Sorry about kitty. :(

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
What anime should I (start) watch(ing) tonight? Or should I default to Cowboy Bebop?.

I've just about finished s1 of Jujutsu Kaisen and it's pretty awesome. It also has what may be my new fav end credit sequence which is quite a groove. It can be a bit jarring since there are a number of dark moments in the anime and then, while you're down, this mofo hits:

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
I got an e-mail about working the PGA Championships since they’re in town. The dates are May 13th-23rd. Fine and dandy except for the planned and booked trip to Disney May 22nd-25th. Hoping I’m good to work the first eight days and give them a name for the last two, but I’ve suddenly never been less excited to go to Disney.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@HandshakeLine
@Ogrezilla

hmmmm very surprised to see manuela (hubba hubba) and the crest guy (forget his name... with the eye glass) hemmerman? both side up on my team... Igan *name?* also with the weird hair.... I have way too many units now BUT I also got 2 adjutants.

B level professor with silver weapons unlocked, which defeat Iron+ / Steel weapons for the most part.

Finally got Edelgard a wyvern on advanced but not so sure I want to keep her there. Yeah she can jump off, but no battalion is kinda.... ehhhh I donno if I want to roll with it that way. As a tank/armor she only gets 4 moves which makes her incredibly difficult to even get into position to be effective with surrounding units pulling down 5/6 move a turn.... not sure what to do with her... shes fine at warrior but it's maxed out and just trying to get her some alt experience where I will put her as a horse great knight or wyvern lord..... although both will give me the same problem of being ridden on horsey which removes battalion / adjutants....

HMmmmmmmmmmmmm

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Wyvern/pegasus units have the key advantage that they bypass environmental hazards and have excellent mobility. They get shredded against archers and magic until you beef up their stats a bit though. The only real advantage to unmounting units, IME, is dropping them into clusters of enemies and then unmounting them to keep them from getting killed by counterattacks, but working kind of like more mobile tanks.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Wyvern/pegasus units have the key advantage that they bypass environmental hazards and have excellent mobility. They get shredded against archers and magic until you beef up their stats a bit though. The only real advantage to unmounting units, IME, is dropping them into clusters of enemies and then unmounting them to keep them from getting killed by counterattacks, but working kind of like more mobile tanks.

Damn... I had intentions of putting most everyone on a mount for the master class.
Horse archer, horse mage, horse knight, etc etc.... now I donno.... threw me a curve ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad