GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/31/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
Okay but, only if they don't see it coming
Perhaps our teams will be seeing one another soon.

Keep your head up has been a pretty common theme on hockey since about the 60s.
Either way, has there been any news whether or not Dell ever apologized to Simek for getting him mangled?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Wings aren't fully on board with the tank concept are they?

Bernier said earlier in the season that he preferred playing in Detroit to Toronto because he felt like Toronto was intentionally trying not to compete.

I wish we could lose our way to better odds/pick, but I don't mind seeing the kids shine.

We could really use another elite center out of this draft, though...

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
I think that ship sailed a couple of weeks ago. Watching the Leafs play lately, they feel the same way. :laugh:
Yeah true say. It really irks me though, the fact that a team with so much talent plays complacently like that. If that keeps up then they don't deserve to win shit.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
7-1 in our last 8 lololol

so fun to watch, but so depressing at the same time

shit season and were gonna pick like 7th overall or some shit after being bottom 2 or 3 all season

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
What I expected is happening in the 3rd period of the Sharks-Flames games. Sharks behind 5-2 with 6:55 left and the Sharks are gooning it up with cheap shots.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
It shouldn't just have been J. Ryan with a penalty. Refs missed the cheap shot call, but manage to "fix" it by calling just one penalty on J. Ryan for "roughing".

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Dillon and Burns with 2 2-hand slashes each on Neal when he didn't have the puck.

Sharks just absolutely butt devastated that they have to face Vegas in the first round.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
People can laugh about the Sharks looking terrible in this game, but Smith has given up 3 goals on 14 shots.
And it's his contract year, UFA end of season. Does he have family in Edmonton or something, cos he's playing like he wants to be signed as the Oilers next starter.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
People can laugh about the Sharks looking terrible in this game, but Smith has given up 3 goals on 14 shots.
And it's his contract year, UFA end of season. Does he have family in Edmonton or something, cos he's playing like he wants to be signed as the Oilers next starter.

It's hard to get in the groove when your offense and defense is completing dominating the other team and also only facing .23 shots per minute. Sharks got only a few opportunities, and it was from a few mistakes the Flames made.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to Mike Smith at all during 2019 because he's been playing some great hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad