GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/31/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames out shoot the Sharks 25-9 after two periods. Sharks are looking terrible. A lot people are getting on Dell's back but he's made a lot of good saves so far.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
You do realize if the flames win they clinch conference and the only team that could have pulled ahead was the Sharks, right?
I think this game meant a lot to both teams.
Even if the Flames were to lose this one they would win 1 of their last 3.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
You do realize if the flames win they clinch conference and the only team that could have pulled ahead was the Sharks, right?
It's in the bag for the Flames.
The Sharks came out of the gate and shot their wad.
They've look like a team trying to get through a game

tarapoto2006

Mar 2, 2018

Realistically, the Sharks knew they didn't have a chance already. They'd have to win out and the Flames would have to lose out for it to happen. The likelihood of the Flames not winning one of the next 3 even if they would lose tonight and the Sharks winning 4 straight was never very likely. Especially with the Flames schedule and having the Sharks on the 2nd of the back-to-back tonight.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Even if the Flames were to lose this one they would win 1 of their last 3.
I'm sure the Flames really want to wrap it up this game so they can rest a few of their key players for a couple of games.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Mantha is literally the second coming of Johan Franzen. Some nights you wouldn't even know he's there. Others, you'd think he played a full 60.

Tonight is one of those full 60 nights.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Well, we haven't even played our best period yet.
I'm hoping the score remains 4-1. When the score gets too out of hand bad things tend to happen, especially if the losing team has a lot of pride. I'm good with 4-1.

The Flames don't need any more injuries... especially when the losing team feels the need to "send a message".

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I'm hoping the score remains 4-1. When the score gets too out of hand bad things tend to happen, especially if the losing team has a lot of pride. I'm good with 4-1.
Yup, lock it down, no need to run a score or take risks, lock it down and get out healthy

Reactions: Rubi

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Hronek is pretty damn good.

When Cholo comes back, can't help but think Detroit won that Chychrun for Cholo/Hronek pick trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad