GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/19/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Is Nashville good? I don’t quite sense the same vibe with this team I did the prior two years

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Yes it was near a perfect game for the boys. Knowing how banged up is our D + also having MoJo out, makes this performance even more special. But at the end of the day, it's still only a regular season game. I wish it was game 7 of the ECF! Ahahahah

Yeah you don't want to peak too soon. I heard Edwards say that the players fight hard for each other. Perhaps harder than any other Bruins team. I know he can be hyperbolic, but would you agree? To me this is the best Bruins team in quite awhile, and they were very good last year.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Sucks we lost, but as a Leaf fan you cant be mad about how they played. They were the better team most of the night.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
You're not the least bit concerned that the Leafs look pretty mediocre heading into the most important part of the season? While the Bruins couldn't look better?

The last games sure but tonight is not the game to point that out. Pretty much any team is going to struggle with 2 top 4 D’s out.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Thats one! That's two! That's three! Thank you sir may we have another!

He shoots!
He scores!
You suck!

Andersen! Andersen! Andersen! You suck!

It's all your fault!
It's all your fault!
It's all your fault!

Buffalo Preds

Jun 18, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Is Nashville good? I don’t quite sense the same vibe with this team I did the prior two years

Poor scoring outside their first line, a few uncharacteristically ugly defensive snafus every game, a very bad power play, inconsistent goaltending. They could easily get bounced in the the first round. On the other hand, they could start clicking just as the playoffs begin... but I think the former is more likely.

Buffalo Preds

Jun 18, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Sucks we lost, but as a Leaf fan you cant be mad about how they played. They were the better team most of the night.

I don’t think Toronto were unlucky, though. To be successful in the playoffs you have to be able to break down a good team trying to lock it down for two periods. This was a good test and the Leafs didn’t match up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad