GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/19/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Man Jones/Panarin cannot get on the same page. Really unfortunate - this Bluejackets team makes so many brain farts but they have so much potential. Frustrating to watch them.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Game management is so frustrating. But oh well, we got a win we didn't deserve based on not playing for half the game. I shouldn't complain.

Duffalufagus

Jan 4, 2017
Game management is so frustrating. But oh well, we got a win we didn't deserve based on not playing for half the game. I shouldn't complain.
I call it “situational” reffing, and it was on full display in that period.

Every team has to deal with it though.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Yeah I get that the reffing tightens up this time of year but I definitely believe the NHL would be better if they just called the rulebook

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I wish they would put the ref's name back on their sweaters. It would make it a lot more difficult for them to be anonymously bad. They'll still be bad but at least it'll be easier to put a name to the really incompetent ones.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I wish they would put the ref's name back on their sweaters. It would make it a lot more difficult for them to be anonymously bad. They'll still be bad but at least it'll be easier to put a name to the really incompetent ones.
#$%# or %#$ or ......... for example?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
giphy.gif

I mean if you do throw the stick at least do it more subtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->