GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/19/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Frolik made Seth Jones look like he was back with the Winterhawks on that last goal.

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
Not watching, but are the Preds that good at shutting down offense or are the Leafs still doing poorly?

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Thats one! That's two! Thank you sir may we have another!

He shoots!
He scores!
You suck!

Andersen! Andersen! Andersen! You suck!

It's all your fault!
It's all your fault!
It's all your fault!

Reactions: Bunch of Jurcos

Buffalo Preds

Jun 18, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Not watching, but are the Preds that good at shutting down offense or are the Leafs still doing poorly?

Nashville is playing the kind of grabby, plodding game they always bring out in the last part of the season vs fast, skilled teams. When they’re doing it well and Rinne is on his game, they’re very frustrating to play against.

Simmonds is actually perfect for this style, working harder as the opponent gets tired, so it’s not a big surprise he scored.

Reactions: Tatre

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Have to give credit to the Bruins. They played 60 mins wire to wire the way a team should. If you can write a text book on how to play a 200 ft game in all zones. They should make copies of this game. I honestly think they could have beaten 29 other teams with their game tonight.
Yes it was near a perfect game for the boys. Knowing how banged up is our D + also having MoJo out, makes this performance even more special. But at the end of the day, it's still only a regular season game. I wish it was game 7 of the ECF! Ahahahah

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Lmao, a perfect example of the new league. If chaisson would’ve gone in and played the body, instead of a stick check for a hooking penalty, St. Louis probably wouldn’t have scored.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I think the leafs will tighten up defense at the expense of their offense, and cruise to a nice 3-0 loss featuring an empty netter

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad