GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Well sorrrry, but more often than not, how the refs handled that situation is how it normally shakes down. Good enough wording?
I get what you’re saying but if I’m any official on the ice after I just single handily forced OT, I’m booking it and putting the net back on.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
He called this win " a tainted win, but a win nonetheless "
He was also implying they should “move on” immediately after the worst call of the year was made, but okay. The fact even Edwards knew it was bad should say it all, though.

Reactions: Phu

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I get what you’re saying but if I’m any official on the ice after I just single handily forced OT, I’m booking it and putting the net back on.

I don’t disagree at all. I think it’s dumb how they can’t just put it back on but normally they just leave it and blow it down once the team that knocked the net off gains possession

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
He was also implying they should “move on” immediately after the worst call of the year was made, but okay. The fact even Edwards knew it was bad should say it all, though.

Because it's a non reviewable goal.

Reactions: Pomee

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Man I can’t wait to watch the sharks smoke these cheats in Boston next week assuming they don’t bring their own refs again. No wonder they’re on a winning streak.

Reactions: Phu

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It’s on its side, lol

That doesn't negate anything I said. It being on its side, there is no white between the top tip of the puck and the goal line which is why it was inconclusive. That's why they didn't rob them of anything because that's not a goal by NHL standards. They had plenty of time to review that and make that call.

Reactions: saffronleaf

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
After he got checked into it by a bruins player. So from today on, push opposing player into own net, get free Hail Mary play down ice, profit.

Maybe be stronger on your skates? Bruins player had the puck and reversed hit the Sharks player. SJ player knocked off the net, no matter how you shake it down

Reactions: Pomee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad