GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Serious question, has Pulock even hit the net with any of his shots? Every time I see him out there he shoots wide whenever he tries.

Also Pelech what the f***.

Reactions: sabremike

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I’ve never been one to buy into this refs league love the penguins stuff...

But it was disturbing how.....

That Shehan goal counted.

They initially waved it off then said call on the ice is good goal, and with barely any time of looking at it when this close call would normally take at least a minute, and it still doesent look like a goal.

Either way...

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This is where I remind everyone the Islanders have an NHL ready defenseman who is already 24 buried in the minors because the GM's philosophy is that everyone has to spend lots of in the AHL (Which in 2018 is complete lunacy).

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
The Panthers need to go back to giving away a lot of tickets. At least they can get some concession money.

And it would look better on tv, plus the people who went might just think it’s fun and go again?

Or move people who got tickets from the top below for tv presentation. (Like wrestling used too lol)’

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
This is where I remind everyone the Islanders have an NHL ready defenseman who is already 24 buried in the minors because the GM's philosophy is that everyone has to spend lots of in the AHL (Which in 2018 is complete lunacy).
Aho or Teows? Thought both of them could be on this roster right now. Also Forwards are stagnant too. When does Ho-Sang get a shot? Last time they called someone up, (MDC I think) he barely played

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Detroit may not be the greatest team in the league, but they’re 3 points back of a wildcard spot. They are a capable team and shouldn’t be taken lightly. No denying that there’s talent on the roster.

Well what do you expect. This is the same guy that said .923 SV% Howard sucks, playing behind DETROIT'S DEFENSE.

Reactions: MoreMogilny

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
Matthews hit hard from behind and the softies in Toronto will do nothing about it. If I coached a team against Toronto in the playoffs I'll just order my players to run 'em over.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN

Who toews? He will be 25 in 7 weeks too if so...

The islanders have too many dmen that’s what happens when...

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
If you take time out of your day/evening to check out if a particular team is losing and that gives you happiness then I really dont know what to say
Do you even sports fan? I don't know what's worse this take or that it's coming from a guy that has wishes death on an opposing players family.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Cal Cluttersuck ladies and gentlemen!!!! If they took all the money they are giving him and put it in a pile and burned it that would be more useful because the fire would at least keep you warm.

Reactions: Cellee

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Matthews hit hard from behind and the softies in Toronto will do nothing about it. If I coached a team against Toronto in the playoffs I'll just order my players to run 'em over.

How exactly do you hit a guy shoulder to shoulder from behind?

If you want to argue boarding, that's a fair claim, but that was not even close to a hit from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad