GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The cheapest ticket in Toronto is 108 bucks? I know there's the whole US to canadian dollar conversion thing, but that still seems really expensive.

Holy Moly the Vegas prices are worse. However I clicked on the link just for curiousity sake and the upper bowl is 85 bucks. That's more reasonable.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I like that others are now obsessed with the seat price like me :laugh:

Box seats on the blue line in LA for $50 tonight

Box seats in Florida for...$13. I want to buy them and not even go.

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
$8 tickets in CAL? Oil prices that low, or is Mikko Koivu(Finland's answer to Connor McDavid) not as big of a draw as you might think?

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
The team is in first place, that should be good enough.

Honestly, who sells tickets for $8 in Calgary?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The team is in first place, that should be good enough.

Honestly, who sells tickets for $8 in Calgary?

If you pay much more than that to sit in the Press Level in the Saddledome you're actually getting ripped off lol. Terrible sight lines, have to hike up 20 flights of stairs every time to go to your seat, long lineups for the bathrooms and for beer just to have the drunken jabroni next to you kick it over. They had to put up 3 jumbo tron screens up there just so people could follow the action.

Incredibly there is still no viable plan for a new arena 15 years later.

Reactions: WPGNYRFan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I like that others are now obsessed with the seat price like me :laugh:

Box seats on the blue line in LA for $50 tonight

Box seats in Florida for...$13. I want to buy them and not even go.

There's always talk about attendance but I think the best indicator of attendance might be how much tickets are going for on sites like Stubhub. I look at the ticket prices in Calgary and my question becomes, is Attendance in Calgary really that bad? I know they have arena issues, but the team itself isn't bad.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
There's always talk about attendance but I think the best indicator of attendance might be how much tickets are going for on sites like Stubhub. I look at the ticket prices in Calgary and my question becomes, is Attendance in Calgary really that bad? I know they have arena issues, but the team itself isn't bad.
$8 is an abomination.

As I have said in the past, just donate them if you are trying to make $12 a ticket.

Reactions: WPGNYRFan

53or8

Nov 20, 2016
The couple times i went to the saddledome for a flames game wasnt that bad.the walk fron the transit line was probably the worst part.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
I've never, ever, been jealous of a Flames fan....

But man, you get to go to a game for 8 bucks?

I bet the ticket prices goes up 5X's when the Blue and White get to town :)

(wait, 5X is only $40 bucks....this is bloody insane)

Marner

Hi I'm Mitch
Jan 30, 2010
Ottawa
The cheapest ticket in Toronto is 108 bucks? I know there's the whole US to canadian dollar conversion thing, but that still seems really expensive.

Holy Moly the Vegas prices are worse. However I clicked on the link just for curiousity sake and the upper bowl is 85 bucks. That's more reasonable.

the cheapest pair of tickets for the leafs on stubhub is over 200usd with fees each. 540~$ CAD for a pair of seats in the upper bowl.

loll

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm going to have to cut that out of my copypasta if you guys are going to go on 20+ post ticket prices derails everytime :laugh:

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
I'm going to have to cut that out of my copypasta if you guys are going to go on 20+ post ticket prices derails everytime :laugh:

You mean, before a single game starts, people are talking about that ticket prices, and that you feel is derailing a chat....

a chat that is occurring before a single game has started?

Reactions: Herbert Lewis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad