GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Leafs once again showing they are a paper tiger by the way their defense gets exposed when they dont get Vezina quality goaltending from Anderson. And how can u blame Sparks it was the blown coverages and screening their own goalie which caused the goals.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Detroit may not be the greatest team in the league, but they’re 3 points back of a wildcard spot. They are a capable team and shouldn’t be taken lightly. No denying that there’s talent on the roster.

They try really hard like tonight( Most of that is because the Leafs are lazy) but they lack top end talent in all departements

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Ha!

Think of this seat as a standing room only seat (it’s not standing) but value wise. You’re essentially up in the rafters.

No idea why someone would post it. 8 bucks is 8 bucks I guess.

My point is, I’ve never seen a ticket for that cheap. People will jump and say attendance sucks but usually you will not find a ticket for under 75 bucks or so in 2nd bowl or under.

The most confusing thing to me is that this is the secondary market.

So somebody already paid some amount of money for it. Your $8 isn't even that at the end of the day.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
The most confusing thing to me is that this is the secondary market.

So somebody already paid some amount of money for it. Your $8 isn't even that at the end of the day.

Could be a free ticket from someone else. Who knows. Just funny how it gives the perception of cheap tickets in Calgary.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Greiss probably should have gotten that, but Boychuk shouldn't be screening his own f***ing tendie. Jesus what the hell are you doing? Block the shot or get out of the way.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Leafs once again showing they are a paper tiger by the way their defense gets exposed when they dont get Vezina quality goaltending from Anderson. And how can u blame Sparks it was the blown coverages and screening their own goalie which caused the goals.

LOL.

2nd in the league in points. Paper tiger? Right.

You’re absolutely consumed.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Greiss probably should have gotten that, but Boychuk shouldn't be screening his own ****ing tendie. Jesus what the hell are you doing? Block the shot or get out of the way.
When Greiss is good he is amazing but when he is bad he is spectaclarly terrible. There's no in beween with him.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY

Torts channeling his inner Belichick this evening, I see.

Like it!! Not since Robbie Ftorek's sweater and Jean Guy Talbot's track suit have we seen this that I'm aware of. :thumbu:

gettyimages-142809035-612x612.jpg

jeanguytalbot.jpg

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
When Greiss is good he is amazing but when he is bad he is spectaclarly terrible. There's no in beween with him.
Yup. I think both share the blame on that one though. Greiss definitely had to save that one and it's just a terrible goal to let in, but Boychuk didn't help matters at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->