GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
nobody is impressed by the leafs regular season stats through 30 games exept leaf fans

Their best start in the modern era.

If you aren’t impressed by a team performing at a 117 point pace then your expectations are ridiculous.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014

If you aren’t impressed by a team performing at a 117 point pace then your expectations are ridiculous.

You are on record saying you think 117 points is where the Leafs will finish?

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Seriously? My post is two sentences long and you couldn’t be bothered to read it?

Why even quote me?
It was rhetorical because only a moron starts talking about pace for points in the first week of December .

Nobody cares.

Get it?

Puck Tiss

Nov 4, 2013

You are the reason I root against the leafs. Using projected stats you have yet to accomplish in the regular season and not winning a playoff series in more than a decade, and not winning the cup before disco was cool.

Reactions: Cellee

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
It was rhetorical because only a moron starts talking about pace for points in the first week of December .

Nobody cares.

Get it?

First of all, you obviously cared because you took the time to quote me.

Secondly, pace was brought up because I was talking to another poster who wasn’t impressed with a 30 game performance. It was the topic of discussion.

If you truly don’t care, don’t inject yourself into a conversation then get upset. It’s a bit silly.

Reactions: Bluenotes27

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
You are the reason I root against the leafs. Using projected stats you have yet to accomplish in the regular season and not winning a playoff series in more than a decade, and not winning the cup before disco was cool.

What in the world does this have to do with anything?

One poster calls a team that is performing extremely well a paper tiger, so I respond stating that they have the record to back up their performance, and now chime in stating that I’m the reason you actively cheer against a team?

Wow I could never imagine being so consumed by hatred for a team, that someone discussing something so trivial such as point pace drives me mad

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec

If you root against a particular team you must have a really sad life

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Puck Tiss

Nov 4, 2013
What in the world does this have to do with anything?

One poster calls a team that is performing extremely well a paper tiger, so I respond stating that they have the record to back up their performance, and now chime in stating that I’m the reason you actively cheer against a team?

Wow I could never imagine being so consumed by hatred for a team, that someone discussing something so trivial such as point pace drives me mad
Hatred was a bit harsh. but I dont want leafs or their fans to experience happiness

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
If you pay much more than that to sit in the Press Level in the Saddledome you're actually getting ripped off lol. Terrible sight lines, have to hike up 20 flights of stairs every time to go to your seat, long lineups for the bathrooms and for beer just to have the drunken jabroni next to you kick it over. They had to put up 3 jumbo tron screens up there just so people could follow the action.

Incredibly there is still no viable plan for a new arena 15 years later.

Uhh, $8 is for glass seats. BYOF though. (Bring Your Own Floaties)

saddledome-flood-photos-calgary.jpg

Reactions: Filthy Dangles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad