GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Not showing up, but I'm guessing its video of the Bennett penalty? You wouldn't happen to have any video of the Brown "elbow" or Brodin "hook" would you?

Could only find the stuff on Zucker.

giphy.gif

Reactions: clydesdale line

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
hey anyone keeping track of the slashes out there? We going to beat 21 this time?

Reactions: 2Pair

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Their D has been fine, and it's getting results. Sure, everyone has stuff they would like to add but the Leafs could easily win the cup with this defense as is. People overestimate how perfect every aspect of a team has to be to win.

Yes, Leafs didn't play great this game. It was one of the worst games of the season for them. And yet they still flexed that elite dominance at times, showed battle through adversity, and got a point, and it ended up being an exciting game that could have gone either way. Detroit got the win, Toronto got a point through the strength of their team on an off night, and we all got to watch an exciting game with an exciting finish. There's no reason for anybody to really be salty or taunting here.

Hmm.... I have seen four of them, I think you're dead wrong there. You have to be playing at an extremely high level with a decent will and variety to your game to get 16 wins at that time of year. That Leafs team can win with offense and my goalie steals it. Welp the other big heavyweight teams have more than that going for them when I look at them. But we will have to see if the Leafs progress, still a lot of season left.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Hm. For some reason I never knew Ryan Suter is related to Bob and Gary Suter

tarapoto2006

Mar 2, 2018
A real barn burner involving the Minnesota Wild, as usual. The most exciting team in hockey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad